Oy Vey (it's the monkeys)

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Huntinger

Oy Vey (it's the monkeys)

Post by Huntinger »

Cole in Dementia years.
Last edited by Scott on Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: peep say we're monkeyin' around

Die soziale Heimatpartei
π•΄π–ˆπ– π–‡π–Šπ–—π–Šπ–šπ–Š π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–™π–˜...π•Ύπ–”π–Ÿπ–Žπ–†π–‘ π–Œπ–Šπ–π–™ π–“π–šπ–— π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–‘

Amt IV

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

torus9

Re: Oy Vey

Post by torus9 »

I could only take about 5 mins.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

torus9 wrote: ↑
Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:06 pm
I could only take about 5 mins.
Well done Torus for that severe endurance. :D

Die soziale Heimatpartei
π•΄π–ˆπ– π–‡π–Šπ–—π–Šπ–šπ–Š π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–™π–˜...π•Ύπ–”π–Ÿπ–Žπ–†π–‘ π–Œπ–Šπ–π–™ π–“π–šπ–— π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–‘

Amt IV

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Huntinger wrote: ↑
Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:11 am

Well done Torus for that severe endurance. :D

If I go a full 10 mins., will I win anything?

Last edited by Scott on Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: bbcode

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Holy Wild Pigs, Batman!

What is up with Mr. Cole's RED flesh tones and GREEN background!

Is Dave demonstrating CO poisoning?

Start with a little WHITE balancing for the camera, please.

In the video, Dave discusses that carbon monoxide is deadly. Wow! Who woulda thunk it?

But no Revisionists have ever claimed that carbon monoxide won't kill people─just diesel exhaust is the problem.

He also tries to argue that Revisionists are claiming that flesh will not burn.

Um, no, Mr. Cole. Revisionists have argued that spontaneous human combustion, as related by some Holocaust Hoaxsters, is a myth.

Revisionists merely ask where all the wood or whatever fuel came from to do all this flesh-burning.

And where did the ashes, bones, and teeth go?

That the Nazis made all of this evidence go away without a trace is not OUR claim.

Anyway, Dave's RED and GREEN show is a little hard to look at.

Stare at it for ten seconds and then close your eyes. Maybe next time I'll try the welding goggles.

:mrgreen:

And Mr. Cole says that he likes Gibbons. He does. These are a kind of monkey. Dave says that he wants to go to the zoo after his "vodcast." I don't know if he is trying to make monkeys out of us or not but Dave is a pretty funny guy.

I do like bacon and I do like pigs. But I'm not so sure about monkeys. You can make a monkey out of a man but you can't make bacon out of a monkey─at least as far as I know. David Olere (no relation to our Dave) had stories about the Long Pork but he wasn't very truthful.

Anyway, I didn't take it but here is a recent photo of some Javelinas from the deserted Covid-19 campus of Arizona State University in Eastern Mesa. It has been 115 degrees during the day and these guys can often be found lurking about at night and at daybreak, munching on succulent plants.

:)

β€œSo people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: Oy Vey (it's the monkeys)

Post by been-there »

All that... Plus he's deleting comments that detail his errors/mistakes/falsehoods/misunderstandings/deceptions.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

blake121666

Post by blake121666 »

been-there wrote: ↑
Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:18 pm
All that... Plus he's deleting comments that detail his errors/mistakes/falsehoods/misunderstandings/deceptions.
Actually, that was youtube that deleted my comment. I don't know why (I copied its contents before posting it to this board - maybe someone can tell me why youtube auto-deleted it) but it was deleted within a few minutes of me posting it. And that's a sign that it was auto-deleted. After posting it, I went to edit it a bit - but it was gone!

I didn't come to this conclusion 'til like a day or 2 later.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

I knew something was not quite Halal.

;)

β€œSo people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

blake121666 wrote: ↑
Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:11 pm
been-there wrote: ↑
Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:18 pm
Actually, that was youtube that deleted my comment. I don't know why (I copied its contents before posting it to this board - maybe someone can tell me why youtube auto-deleted it) but it was deleted within a few minutes of me posting it. And that's a sign that it was auto-deleted. After posting it, I went to edit it a bit - but it was gone!

I didn't come to this conclusion 'til like a day or 2 later.
I had comments that were deleted also. I don't think they were deleted by Youtube.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Huntinger

Oy Vey: Mossad monki

Post by Huntinger »

torus9 wrote: ↑
Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:15 pm
If I go a full 10 mins., will I win anything?
Yes, of course, if you can watch this hour of fun. :mrgreen:

Die soziale Heimatpartei

Amt IV