Pedophiles are sharing grooming manuals online

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Jeffk1970

Re: Pedophiles are sharing grooming manuals online

Post by Jeffk1970 »

TheGodfather wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:23 pm
I wonder if Jeff's going to come back to this. Come on, Jeff.
I get bored..”Godfather.”
Plus I have better things to do.
Right now I am reading a book about the interrogations of Nazi war criminals plus I just checked out a book about the run up to WW I. So excuse me, “Godfather,” if I don’t find it intellectually stimulating to watch Charles drool on himself or Turnagain’s fascination with tranny panties.

You guys seem to get upset when I drop in but then you get upset when I leave. It’s confusing.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

TheGodfather

Post by TheGodfather »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:21 pm
I get bored..”Godfather.”
Which is another way of saying you're losing the debate.
Right now I am reading a book about the interrogations of Nazi war criminals plus I just checked out a book about the run up to WW I. So excuse me, “Godfather,” if I don’t find it intellectually stimulating to watch Charles drool on himself or Turnagain’s fascination with tranny panties.
One thing I noticed about you, is that you have much more time arguing like a child about this whole ''tranny panties'' BS than addressing Werd's arguments.

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Charles Traynor wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:34 pm
It is good to know not everyone shares Jeff1970’s sympathies with the lefts pro paedophile agenda. Please note (((Reed Hastings))) is the boss of Netflix. Netflix also fund the BLM terrorist group.
It would seem that replication and stupidity have reached their natural limits. One has to be selfish and naive to bring children into this world.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:21 pm
I get bored..”Godfather.” Right now I am reading a book about the interrogations of Nazi war criminals plus I just checked out a book about the run up to WW I. So excuse me, “Godfather,” if I don’t find it intellectually stimulating to watch Charles drool on himself or Turnagain’s fascination with tranny panties.
TheGodfather wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:26 pm
Which is another way of saying you're losing the debate.
One thing I noticed about you, is that you have much more time arguing like a child about this whole ''tranny panties'' BS than addressing Werd's arguments.
Jeff is a punk bitch who runs and hides from my questions.
viewtopic.php?p=175922#p175922
He does it because he KNOWS DEEP DOWN he can't answer them. He's just virtue signaling. He is a coward. He knows he is dealing with a superior intellect when it comes to yours truly. We've already seen this.

viewtopic.php?p=175842#p175842
viewtopic.php?p=175860#p175860

His only response was to make a joke
viewtopic.php?p=175862#p175862
and then disappear.

Like I said. A moral and intellectual coward.

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor »

Jew owned paedophile Internet streaming channel Netflix has been indicted in Texas. This won’t stop a big bucks Jewish company like Netflix and their left leaning liberal allies from pushing paedophilia as a normal lifestyle, but it might make a few of the more attentive liberals think twice about their current activities.

The Day of the Rope draws ever closer and it is not going to be pretty.

https://www.newsweek.com/cuties-netflix ... 20-1536816
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Carl Richard Baker

Post by Carl Richard Baker »

When you are a Jewish politician and suspected online pedophile it is probably best not to also have an adult mistress who is a psycho bitch news reporter.

Hell hath no fury like a woman slut scorned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgmU80VHE3U

Nude pics, arrests and anti-Semitic death threats: Scandal topples Alaska mayor

Ethan Berkowitz resigns days after denying allegations he posted nude selfies on underage website; jilted reporter threatens to expose his ‘Zionist f—–g ass’

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) — A stunning tale of inappropriate behavior between a politician and a television anchor, death threats and nude photos culminated in a joint police-FBI investigation, the arrest of the journalist and the resignation of the mayor of Anchorage.

Ethan Berkowitz, the top elected Democrat in Alaska, submitted his resignation to the Anchorage Assembly on Tuesday night, just days after he vehemently denied allegations by YourAlaskaLink anchor Maria Athens that he had posted nude photos of himself on an underage website.
Full story here
Jeffk1970 on allowing pedophiles to have access to children:

“But in the end that’s a community choice along with a parental choice to let children attend.”

Charles Traynor

The Jews and their liberal allies who push this of type shit to innocent children deserve to die a slow and painful death.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Charles Traynor

The party is over Jeff, Judeo/liberal degeneracy has run its course. Prepare to die.