Pedophiles are sharing grooming manuals online

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Jeffk1970
Posts: 1984
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Pedophiles are sharing grooming manuals online

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:46 am
Too bad, Jeff, but I don't actively seek out tranny panty videos on the internet as you claim.
I have never in my life sat down and watched someone demonstrate the use of tranny panties. You did. That’s funny as Hell.
You, on the other hand, actively support legislation in California that is favorable to pedophiles. Here is your quote:
Uh, Turnagain, that law is an updated version of another law that gives judges discretion on whether or not to make someone register as a sex offender.
LOL, you really do lack basic reading comprehension skills. I’ve explained this and given a link. Werd did an entire thread on it that he linked to above.
The fact that you are a hysteric that can’t read something and comprehend it is not my problem.
The law seeks the same relief from registering as a sex offender for butt-bandits as it does for kiddy diddlers.
No, what it does is balance the law and apply it equally. It interjects some common sense into the application of the law.

As a liberal you support both pedophiles and kiddy diddlers.
I’ll challenge you again to provide an example where I have done so.
It explains why you hate Trump
“Hate” is such a strong word to apply to someone. But OK, I guess it’s applicable.

I “hate” Trump for what he’s normalized. I “hate” Trump for his degrading of the office of the presidency to the point that it’s a clown show. I “hate” Trump for his utter incompetence that is making the US the laughingstock of the world. Above all I “hate” Trump for his mishandling of a health crisis that led to almost 200,000 (and counting) Americans dying on his watch.

and are devoted to the homosexual Barry Obunghole and his tranny partner.
You really do have weird fantasies but this is off topic.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


Turnagain
Posts: 8665
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Pedophiles are sharing grooming manuals online

Post by Turnagain »

Jeff1970 wrote:
I have never in my life sat down and watched someone demonstrate the use of tranny panties. You did. That’s funny as Hell.
Never before in the history of the country have we had a transvestite for a first lady and a homosexual for president. A little research into how transvestites operate and in Michael's case, what went wrong is normal behavior. Stamping your feet and shrieking, "*Is not a tranny, is not" is a ludicrous denial of reality.
It interjects some common sense into the application of the law.
Precisely. It applies the law to butt-bandits the same as kiddy diddlers. IOW, you approve of and advance the normalization of homosexual pedophiles.
I “hate” Trump for what he’s normalized. I “hate” Trump for his degrading of the office of the presidency to the point that it’s a clown show.
Uh-huh, a homosexual with no valid birth certificate "married" to a transvestite is a normal presidency to Jeff. The fact that even the CDC has admitted that Covid 19 has been the sole cause of death of less than 10,000 people in the US is a catastrophe for which Trump can't be forgiven.

After bringing up the fact that Michael is a transvestite Jeff claims it to be "off topic". More selective reasoning by our resident libturd.

Werd
Posts: 10303
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Pedophiles are sharing grooming manuals online

Post by Werd »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:32 pm
I “hate” Trump for what he’s normalized.
Explain...
I “hate” Trump for his degrading of the office of the presidency to the point that it’s a clown show.
Explain...
I “hate” Trump for his utter incompetence that is making the US the laughingstock of the world.
Explain...

Because you know. Explaining your point and then proving it is a lot better than just empty virtue signaling.
Above all I “hate” Trump for his mishandling of a health crisis that led to almost 200,000 (and counting) Americans dying on his watch.
1. Hydroxychloroquine has been proven to work in the eastern parts of the world IN CONJUNCTION WITH a couple of other things that the western media is LEAVING OUT ON PURPOSE so that people don't look into it, and take too much hyrdoxychloroquine and get sick or die and then falsely blame Trump!

2. You actually believe the corona virus bullshit? It's just a common cold.
Image

Now if this thing DOES exist and is fucking with people's lungs, it's only because a rogue Chinese military cell genetically engineered it and released it with the cooperation of corrupt US military personnel. Do I have to start a whole topic with facts showing how it's just a cold virus and that the numbers are grossly inflated? Do I also have to explain to you what conspiracy exists behind the attempt to mass vaccinate the populace? Or how bullshit saliva and PCR tests that were thrown out in the 90's for FALSE POSITIVE HIV RESULTS are now BEING USED AGAIN to achieve FAKE POSITIVES FOR CORONA because the public is too fucking stupid to remember the scam they used 30 years ago? And the mass of people are ignorant enough just like you that the world wide criminals don't have to reinvent the wheel to get away with their scams?

If you regressive lefties would STOP WORSHIPING THE ESTABLISHMENT, you may have a little credibility. Get off the CNN and MSNBC you fucking twit! Go into the darker corners of the internet. You may just find the antidote to all the lies being thrust upon you. I suggest you start with Jon Rapparport's site:

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com

User avatar
TheGodfather
Posts: 196
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Pedophiles are sharing grooming manuals online

Post by TheGodfather »

I wonder if Jeff's going to come back to this. Come on, Jeff.

User avatar
Charles Traynor
Posts: 3149
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Pedophiles are sharing grooming manuals online

Post by Charles Traynor »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:41 pm
No one I know supports giving pedos rights, that’s a crime. Nor should it be decriminalized. It’s not part of the Democratic platform and no candidate or anyone serving in government on the left advocates such a thing.
It is easy for Jeff to claim he does not support child molesting. In fact it is the sensible thing for someone in his position to say as paedophile activity has not yet been made legal in the USA. However, the left wing policies of diversity, equality, etc. wholeheartedly supported by Jeff are designed to ultimately lead to the legalising of child molesting and Jeff knows this.

The Boy Scouts of America are a good example of what happens when homosexuals are allowed access to children. Back in the day the Boy Scouts blocked homosexuals from becoming Scout masters and with good reason because everyone knows homosexuals are child molesters. Unfortunately under increasing pressure from government, the Jews and the liberal left the Scouts caved, and and homosexuals were finally admitted into the organisation.

Then:
Let me try to bring the big picture into a little better focus for these folks. I'm sure you've all heard about the controversy in the media over the refusal of the Boy Scouts to permit homosexuals to be Scout leaders. The media have portrayed this ban on homosexual Scout leaders as a case of intolerance, bigotry, hate, and so on. They have pooh-poohed the idea that homosexual Scout leaders might use their position to take advantage of the young boys in their care. Well, Boy Scout officials know better and have held to their refusal to let homosexuals be Scout leaders. So now the Clinton coalition types are increasing the pressure. I'll read you the beginning of a news report that was in the New York Times just ten days ago. The report, by Laurie Goodstein, is headed "Jewish Group Recommends Cutting Ties to Boy Scouts: A Protest Against the Ban on Gay Members."

I'm reading now from the January 10 issue of the New York Times, page A12:

Reform Jewish leaders are recommending that parents withdraw their children from membership in the Boy Scouts of America and that synagogues end their sponsorship of Scout troops, the strongest reaction yet by a religious group to the Supreme Court decision allowing the Boy Scouts to exclude gay members.

The report goes on to point out that Reform Judaism represents about 40 per cent of America's six million Jews. This declaration by the leaders of Reform Judaism is really just a media event, however, because practically no Jews are actually involved in the Boy Scouts, either as sponsors or as members. But it is a pretty good indicator that the Jewish community as a whole stands behind the Jewish media bosses, at least on this issue of trying to persuade us that homosexuals are "normal" and pose no danger to our society

In future broadcasts we'll look at where the Jewish community as a whole stands on other policies promoted by the Jewish media bosses.
American Dissident Voices, MTV and Hate, Dr. William Luther Pierce


Now:

Boy Scouts declaring bankruptcy to avoid facing sex abuse victims while keeping its doors open to predators & fresh recruits


Image
FILE PHOTO: A Boy Scouts color guard heads onto the floor at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, Ohio. © Reuters / Aaron P. Bernstein


Boy Scouts of America are declaring bankruptcy, so they can afford to pay off thousands of still-uncompensated sex abuse victims. In a move both craven and irresponsible, however, they are staying open for business.

“Parents should be told the moment they’re approached about signing their child up” that the Scouts are dealing with the fallout from a massive sex abuse scandal, comedian and social critic Lee Camp told RT on Tuesday.

“That way they can make an informed decision. They can think to themselves, ‘On one hand my boy may be molested like thousands of boys have. On the other hand… he could learn how to whittle…Hmm, tough call.’”

Visiting Scouting.org, one comes away none the wiser that the organization is even having financial troubles, let alone wrestling with the guilt of covering up for predators for decades.

There’s a very real risk that a parent signing their child up for scouting hasn’t heard of the scandal, or isn’t aware of its size and scale. Testimony from last April merely showed that the BSA knew about 7,800 former leaders who had sexually abused over 12,000 children. One attorney for the victims suggested that the scandal could be bigger than the one currently facing the Roman Catholic Church.
Full article here
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

User avatar
Charles Traynor
Posts: 3149
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Pedophiles are sharing grooming manuals online

Post by Charles Traynor »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:37 am

There is no push from the left to make pedophilia legal.
The first thing Tony Blair's left wing Labour government did after taking power was to change the law in Britain to allow adult homosexuals to sodomise children. The left wing agenda which is also your agenda is very clear.

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:30 pm
Jeff1970 wrote:
Werd, are you saying that the left is attempting to push pedophilia into the mainstream? That the left wants to make it OK for adults to do sexual things with children?
Uh, Jeff, go here:
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/ca- ... ually-abus
What a surprise it was to learn (((Scott Wiener))) who introduced SB 145 is a homosexual Jew. Certainly not surprising to readers of this forum was Jeff's support for the further chipping away of California's age of consent laws.


Image
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

User avatar
Charles Traynor
Posts: 3149
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Pedophiles are sharing grooming manuals online

Post by Charles Traynor »

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:32 pm

Uh-huh, a homosexual with no valid birth certificate "married" to a transvestite is a normal presidency to Jeff. The fact that even the CDC has admitted that Covid 19 has been the sole cause of death of less than 10,000 people in the US is a catastrophe for which Trump can't be forgiven.

After bringing up the fact that Michael is a transvestite Jeff claims it to be "off topic". More selective reasoning by our resident libturd.


Image


Image

From this photograph it is even more obvious what Michael is. He is big enough to be a middle weight boxer.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Werd
Posts: 10303
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Pedophiles are sharing grooming manuals online

Post by Werd »

Charles Traynor wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:24 pm
The first thing Tony Blair's left wing Labour government did after taking power was to change the law in Britain to allow adult homosexuals to sodomise children. The left wing agenda which is also your agenda is very clear.
Details please.
Charles Traynor wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:24 pm
What a surprise it was to learn (((Scott Wiener))) who introduced SB 145 is a homosexual Jew. Certainly not surprising to readers of this forum was Jeff's support for the further chipping away of California's age of consent laws.
Image
I'm not sure that is the correct interpretation. Would you mind tackling the points in bold and red text here?

So what about California bill SB145?

User avatar
Charles Traynor
Posts: 3149
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Pedophiles are sharing grooming manuals online

Post by Charles Traynor »

Werd wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:56 pm
Charles Traynor wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:24 pm
The first thing Tony Blair's left wing Labour government did after taking power was to change the law in Britain to allow adult homosexuals to sodomise children. The left wing agenda which is also your agenda is very clear.
Details please.
I remember Dr. Pierce talking about this many years ago on an American Dissident Voices broadcast. I am having trouble finding that particular show, it may not have been transcribed? I will get back to you on this.

Werd wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:56 pm
Charles Traynor wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:24 pm
What a surprise it was to learn (((Scott Wiener))) who introduced SB 145 is a homosexual Jew. Certainly not surprising to readers of this forum was Jeff's support for the further chipping away of California's age of consent laws.
Image
I'm not sure that is the correct interpretation. Would you mind tackling the points in bold and red text here?

So what about California bill SB145?

It would be a waste of all our time to explore the legal ins and outs of SB145 to deeply as its intention is quite clear. (((Scott Wiener))) introduced SB145 to give homosexual paedophiles equal rights under the law as their heterosexual counterparts.The bottom line is this bill and the previous one supporting heterosexual paedophiles is designed to slowly normalise paedophilia to the masses. Five years down the line the libtards will probably call for the age difference between "consenting" sexual participants to be increased from ten to twenty years.

I thank God I had a very happy childhood and the likes of Jeff and (((Scott Wiener))) were as yet unable to manipulate the care free and innocent environment I grew up in. As far as I am concerned child molesters and their supporters are deserving only of an agonising death after being doused in benzin and set alight.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Werd
Posts: 10303
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Pedophiles are sharing grooming manuals online

Post by Werd »

"California allows a 19 year old to ass rape a 9 year old if the child consents."

WHERE IN THE BILL DOES IT LOWER THE ALREADY ESTABLISHED AGE OF CONSENT THAT IS 18 IN CALIFORNIA? WHERE DOES IT SAY IN THE NEW BILL THAT A 9 YEAR OLD CAN LEGALLY CONSENT TO SEX? WHERE IN THIS NEW BILL IS THE POWER/ABILITY TO OVERWRITE PRE-EXISTING AGE OF CONSENT LAWS IN CALIFORNIA THAT PUT THE AGE OF CONSENT AT 18?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests