Pedophiles are sharing grooming manuals online

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Jeffk1970

Re: Pedophiles are sharing grooming manuals online

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:30 pm
Jeff1970 wrote:
Werd, are you saying that the left is attempting to push pedophilia into the mainstream? That the left wants to make it OK for adults to do sexual things with children?
Uh, Jeff, go here:
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/ca- ... ually-abus
Uh, Turnagain, that law is an updated version of another law that gives judges discretion on whether or not to make someone register as a sex offender.

The earlier version dealt with vaginal sex.

What have I told you about meandering through the dark corners of the internet where the morons dwell, Turnagain?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usato ... 3456171001

It doesn’t change any existing laws and still protects children.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Werd wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:58 am

Right...based upon a single article and some random video....

Remember what I said earlier about Jeff proving my point?

So, I watched some of the video, the Salon one.
Let’s see, a single article means that there is this enormous push on the left to make pedophilia legal?
Okay, one video and one article. And we know damn well there was more than one article and one video. Again, JEFF PROVES MY POINT that he ignores what is in front of him.

Deja vu. :lol:

Uh, lol?
And make that three times Jeff skirts around the point. I'll put it in bold to help him out.
Werd, what is the point here? A couple of articles? 10 videos?

There is no push from the left to make pedophilia legal.

Werd, are you saying that the left is attempting to push pedophilia into the mainstream? That the left wants to make it OK for adults to do sexual things with children?
Define "the left."
You first.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Jeff1970 wrote:
What have I told you about meandering through the dark corners of the internet where the morons dwell, Turnagain?
Uh-huh, sex registry for ALL pedophiles is to be left up to the discretion of a possibly pedophile judge. IOW, it normalizes pedophile butt bandits. Leave it to a deviant to espouse deviant behavior.

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:13 am
Jeff1970 wrote:
Uh-huh, sex registry for ALL pedophiles is to be left up to the discretion of a possibly pedophile judge. IOW, it normalizes pedophile butt bandits. Leave it to a deviant to espouse deviant behavior.
And Turnagain confirms his inability to read and comprehend the article I posted.
Or maybe he is just embarrassed over his meandering through the dark corners of the internet where the morons dwell.
Which is it, Turnagain?

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

I read the proposed bill. It does normalize butt-bandit pedophiles. Apparently I'm talking with a butt-bandit or a butt-bandit apologist. Which is it, Jeff?

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:12 pm
I read the proposed bill. It does normalize butt-bandit pedophiles. Apparently I'm talking with a butt-bandit or a butt-bandit apologist. Which is it, Jeff?
So you lack the ability to read and comprehend.

That’s big talk coming from someone who enjoys watching transsexuals demonstrate how to use tranny panties.

:D

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

It's not my fault that you can't read with comprehension.

LOL! Jeff still can't get over the fact that Michael Obunghole is a homosexual tranny. Who do ya' think is the "top" and the "bottom", Jeff? Is Michael the top and Barry the bottom or the other way around? Gotta' be one or the other.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:37 am
Werd wrote:
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:26 pm
Define "the left."
You first.
Since you said "the left" first here at Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:26 pm, YOU go right ahead, genius. You started it.

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:01 am
It's not my fault that you can't read with comprehension.

LOL! Jeff still can't get over the fact that Michael Obunghole is a homosexual tranny. Who do ya' think is the "top" and the "bottom", Jeff? Is Michael the top and Barry the bottom or the other way around? Gotta' be one or the other.
It’s weird what you fantasize about. Did you watch the tranny panty video before or after you developed this weird sexual obsession with Michelle Obama?

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Werd wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:50 pm
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:37 am
Werd wrote:
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:26 pm
Define "the left."
You first.
Since you said "the left" first here at Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:26 pm, YOU go right ahead, genius. You started it.
No, I want to see your definition first. I’m curious.