Pedophiles are sharing grooming manuals online

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Jeffk1970

Re: Pedophiles are sharing grooming manuals online

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Werd wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:47 pm
I bet Jeff agrees with Lisa Nandy that genetic XY men who rape girls, but later claim to be women, should be allowed to go to genetic XX women's prisons and have their crimes recorded as women on girl violence, thus skewing statistics and making genetic XX lesbians look worse than they are.

OK, Werd, please post proof that I’ve ever said or given an indication that I think the above is OK.

Check Skeptics, here on RODOH, here is my Twitter handle:

https://mobile.twitter.com/12841chelmn ... 9688643585

I’m not giving you my Facebook name because that’s my actual name.

Go ahead.

Or you can retract the above. Or you can do neither and I’ll know you are full of shit.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Werd wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:18 pm

A few on the right say they hate Jews and deny the holocaust and some want another and it's a SERIOUS PROBLEM to a lefty.

A few on the left promote sex with children and it's not a big deal to a lefty.

Nice difference. :roll:
It’s weird, I say something yet Werd essentially ignores what I say and just plows ahead with the same general statement like I never bothered to say anything.

Do you actually read what I say or do you just think you know what I said and just say something stupid?

Werd

Post by Werd »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:32 pm
Werd wrote:
I bet Jeff agrees with Lisa Nandy that genetic XY men who rape girls, but later claim to be women, should be allowed to go to genetic XX women's prisons and have their crimes recorded as women on girl violence, thus skewing statistics and making genetic XX lesbians look worse than they are.

OK, Werd, please post proof that I’ve ever said or given an indication that I think the above is OK.
Translation: I don't actually believe that.

But then Jeff, how can you call yourself a liberal? ;)

Werd

Post by Werd »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:35 pm
Werd wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:18 pm

A few on the right say they hate Jews and deny the holocaust and some want another and it's a SERIOUS PROBLEM to a lefty.

It’s weird, I say something yet Werd essentially ignores what I say and just plows ahead with the same general statement like I never bothered to say anything.

Do you actually read what I say or do you just think you know what I said and just say something stupid?
Liberals (that are suspect regressives) tend to get angry when they realize they've been busted. If people like him didn't think holocaust denial was a big deal or if they didn't have eyes to see that it is spreading, they wouldn't spend their time in cyberspace (like holocaust controversies does) trying to refute it so that the younger generation doesn't get hooked on it. So when he says this:
I see on Twitter right-wing douchebags who deny the Holocaust occurred but hope someday it will. Does that mean this is part of the right-wing agenda? That because an extremist says it that it means everyone on the right wants this to happen?
He's being disingenuous. He knows ENOUGH of them are causing enough of a problem/making enough noise that there needs to be counter-noise. Hence, his hypocrisy when he and others worry about some online right wing voices spreading and work online to counteract it, but remains DEAD SILENT when a growing minority of lefties promote child sexualization and pedophilia even when evidence is shoved right in his face.

To MY credit, I've noticed pedophiles hiding in the bushes on BOTH SIDES. Something apparently Jeff doesn't have the gonads to do. But then we all know what an intellectual coward Jeff is. He only watched the one Salon video in that topic and watched/read NOTHING else!
So, I watched some of the video, the Salon one.
Let’s see, a single article means that there is this enormous push on the left to make pedophilia legal?
Okay, one video and one article. And we know damn well there was more than one article and one video. Again, JEFF PROVES MY POINT that he ignores what is in front of him.

P.S.
Nice strawman.

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Werd wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:54 am
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:32 pm
Werd wrote:

Translation: I don't actually believe that.

But then Jeff, how can you call yourself a liberal? ;)
Simple:
You think all liberals belong in your weird ass warped version of what a liberal is. We don’t. Just like not all right-wingers are...whatever Charles is.

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Werd wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:57 am

Liberals (that are suspect regressives)
I sense a been-there like rant coming. I also have no idea what a “regressive” is.
tend to get angry when they realize they've been busted.
Busted for what?
See, this is what I mean when I said Werd doesn’t actually read what is I type, Werd just plows ahead like I never typed anything. Werd thinks he read it but in fact just ran it through his special Werd filter that makes it fit...however he sees the world.
If people like him didn't think holocaust denial was a big deal or if they didn't have eyes to see that it is spreading,
Actually if you simply bothered to ask I would tell you what I think. I’m not saying you wouldn’t just run it through your special Werd filter to make it fit your expectations but at least it would be there for you to look at.

they wouldn't spend their time in cyberspace (like holocaust controversies does) trying to refute it so that the younger generation doesn't get hooked on it.
So people can spread bullshit but someone like me who knows a lot about it should just say, “Nah, that’s cool. Why bother to refute bullshit? Why not give interested viewers the actual history so they can study it themselves instead of getting bullshitted by memes about Cookie Monster and ovens?”
So when he says this:
I see on Twitter right-wing douchebags who deny the Holocaust occurred but hope someday it will. Does that mean this is part of the right-wing agenda? That because an extremist says it that it means everyone on the right wants this to happen?
He's being disingenuous. He knows ENOUGH of them are causing enough of a problem/making enough noise that there needs to be counter-noise. Hence, his hypocrisy when he and others worry about some online right wing voices spreading and work online to counteract it, but remains DEAD SILENT when a growing minority of lefties promote child sexualization and pedophilia even when evidence is shoved right in his face.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Right...based upon a single article and some random video....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Undoubtedly you’ll have more “evidence” but I’m afraid your particular filter doesn’t work on me.

Werd, if I find someone pedophilia material then I will report it. Immediately. No second chances, no offer to delete, no nothing.
Yeah, I know, there are odd tweets here and there that wound up being deleted but not before they were dug up and exposed. James Gunn comes to mind. But there’s no evidence that any actual crime was committed against any child.

In any case I actually have stuff to do. Yes, I read what else you said. If someone is busted committing a crime, good. They can rot in prison be they on the left or right.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:08 pm
Remember what I said earlier about Jeff proving my point?
Werd wrote:
Let’s see, a single article means that there is this enormous push on the left to make pedophilia legal?
Okay, one video and one article. And we know damn well there was more than one article and one video. Again, JEFF PROVES MY POINT that he ignores what is in front of him.
Deja vu. :lol:

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Werd wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:26 am
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Werd wrote:
Uh, lol?

Werd, are you saying that the left is attempting to push pedophilia into the mainstream? That the left wants to make it OK for adults to do sexual things with children?

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Jeff1970 wrote:
Werd, are you saying that the left is attempting to push pedophilia into the mainstream? That the left wants to make it OK for adults to do sexual things with children?
Uh, Jeff, go here:
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/ca- ... ually-abus

Werd

Post by Werd »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:26 pm
Werd wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:26 am
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Werd wrote:
Uh, lol?
And make that three times Jeff skirts around the point. I'll put it in bold to help him out.
Define "the left."