Pedophiles are sharing grooming manuals online

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Werd

Pedophiles are sharing grooming manuals online

Post by Werd »

Thanks liberals. Thanks feminists. Congratulations on your "intersectionality" and tolerance of trans and pervert activism. It put women and girls at risk. I hope you're proud of yourselves. Sacrificing children to pedophiles because if you don't you're not progressive which automatically means you hate blacks and want slavery back, or you hate Jews and want them all deported, gassed all over again, etc. You bought the lie, hook, line and sinker. Get the communist Jews out of white liberal feminism and maybe we can have some sanity again. Because unfortunately, a lot of regressive liberals ARE JEWS who wrap themselves up in the blanket of the holocaust and say that agreeing with abortion rights, divorce rights, child support and alimony rights, is not enough to be a liberal these days! And Jews pretend to not know why anti semitism is increasing. DON'T SUPPORT TRANS INVADING WOMEN'S ONLY SPACES AND MAKE APOLOGETICS FOR PEDOPHILES. :roll: - Werd

Pedophiles Are Sharing Grooming Manuals Online, And It's Perfectly Legal
By Cristina Margolis·Jul 20th 2020

https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/pedop ... ctly-legal

It’s a well-known fact that pedophiles are everywhere. They intentionally seek out children to victimize and then gain enough trust from them in order to sexually abuse them. But how? Where do they learn these tactics?

Grooming manuals play a big role. They’re being created and shared online by pedophiles in order to teach other pedophiles how to groom and sexually abuse children. As disturbing as that fact is, what’s even more alarming is that grooming manuals are perfectly legal.
What’s a Grooming Manual?

A grooming manual is an instructional manual created and shared online by pedophiles in order to learn how to groom and sexually abuse children. Some of the content found in these manuals covers topics such as how to select a victim and how to make love for the first time. I find it extremely unsettling that these manuals are using words like “make love” when they’re very clearly giving instructions on how to rape an innocent child. What they’re doing is sexually abusing a child, and it’s most definitely a horrendous crime.

But that’s the thing. In the sick, twisted mind of a pedophile, they’re not doing anything wrong. In their mind, they have convinced themselves that their behavior is acceptable and that children even enjoy it. (It’s sick! I know!) These grooming manuals are normalizing a pedophile’s interest in sexually exploiting children and even reinforcing that their behavior is acceptable.
How Can Grooming Manuals Be Legal?

Every single day, the Child Rescue Coalition monitors between 30 to 50 million records of child sexual abuse and reports its findings to law enforcement. It recently uncovered 12 grooming manuals that have been shared among pedophiles about 100,000 times.

According to the Child Rescue Coalition, though, these grooming manuals are perfectly legal. The legal definition of Child Sexual Abuse Material (CSAM) is “photos or videos that depict a child being sexually abused.” Since documents like grooming manuals are written, it’s legal for pedophiles to be in possession of them and to distribute them as well.

Who Are These Pedophiles?

Unfortunately, pedophiles are everywhere and they can be closer to your family than you realize. According to Glen Pounder, the COO of Child Rescue Coalition, “[t]he majority of child sexual abusers are already in your circle of trust.” Not only are predators learning how to groom children, but they’re also learning how to groom parents into gaining their trust and allowing them to be alone with their children. These pedophiles are the lowest of the low con artists, and they will do whatever it takes, for as long as it takes, to get what they want from their victims.

Online Predators Are Increasing

Although online predators have always been a threat, there are even more now because of sheltering in place due to COVID-19. According to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC), the number of suspected child abuse cases reported in the U.S. more than doubled to over two million in just the first four weeks of lockdown.

More children have been staying indoors and using their screens a lot more — and pedophiles are taking advantage of this. According to Andy Burros, head of child safety online policy for the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children, it’s the “perfect storm,” because “children will be feeling more anxious, vulnerable, or sad.” Many parents are busy working, so children are left to entertain themselves, and let’s face it— most end up on a screen.

How Parents Can Protect Their Children

Many parents feel that if their children are in their home, then they’re safe, yet activists compare leaving a child alone with a screen to leaving a child alone at night on a street corner. To keep children safe from online predators, the Child Rescue Coalition has a great list of recommendations. First of all, parents need to talk with their children about internet safety and online predators. Children should never be allowed to be alone in their room with a screen, and that includes playing video games since predators are able to connect with children that way.

Monitor your child’s devices by looking at their search history, reading their text messages, and monitoring what they’re posting. Some might say this is an invasion of privacy, especially if the child is an older teenager, but as Bill Wiltse, the President of Child Rescue Coalition, puts it, “Does your child’s perceived right to privacy supersede their safety? It is 100% your right to monitor your child’s devices.”

To help with monitoring, you can use an app like Bark, and if you would like to actually block content, apps, and websites entirely, you can use an app like Net Nanny.

Closing Thoughts

Even though grooming manuals are considered legal since they don’t meet the criteria for Child Sexual Abuse Material, they most definitely will lead to the sexual abuse or rape of a child. The intentions of the pedophiles who create, distribute, and view grooming manuals are quite clear, and it’s absolutely absurd and appalling that what they’re doing is considered perfectly legal.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Werd

Re: Pedophiles are sharing grooming manuals online

Post by Werd »

https://childrescuecoalition.org/educat ... DCzoJpMixg

ABUSE BY THE BOOK: PEDOPHILES SHARE GROOMING MANUALS AND LEARN TO PREY ON CHILDREN

Every day Child Rescue Coalition monitors 30-50 million records linked with child sexual abuse, and reports its findings to law enforcement. Child predators are trading photos, videos, and documents in decentralized and unregulated file sharing networks and chat rooms.

The amount of Child Sexual Abuse Material (referred to by professionals as “CSAM”) floating around in cyberspace is frightening. But what is in these files? And how do the predators viewing and trading this material learn how to find and hurt our children?

They learn from grooming manuals and they are unfortunately quite legal. The legal definition of child sexual abuse material is photos or videos that depict a child being sexually abused. CSAM doesn’t include the written word, so documents like grooming manuals are not illegal to possess or distribute. The information inside them is very dangerous and it’s being passed around to help people hurt children.

It’s for that reason we decided to release a small part of one of these grooming manuals to help you understand exactly what we are facing. We’ve seen about a dozen of these being traded among child predators over 100,000 times.

WHAT IS A GROOMING MANUAL?

Glen Pounder, COO at Child Rescue Coalition describes how this grooming manual was found and what it’s used for.

“This was found in the same networks where dangerous predators are trading child sexual abuse material. They go online and often seek to normalize this behavior with each other, so they can tell each other it’s OK to sexually abuse a child, even that children enjoy it! This then leads to more CSAM being shared. The predators learn to better educate themselves about how to harm kids and avoid law enforcement.

We’re talking about a level of society which people may find it hard to believe exists. We need to educate the public that there’s a level of depravity out there that you don’t want to contemplate, and make sure parents are taking appropriate steps to keep their children away from harmful predators.”

We want parents and educators to understand that sexual abuse most often is committed by predators who are already in your circle of trust and are not only grooming children, but are grooming parents for their trust, and time alone with their children.

INSIDE A GROOMING MANUAL

Please note that what we are about to show you is graphic in nature. These words are coming from the predator manual that we track, and CRC strongly opposes the views in this manual.

This is the cover image of one of the documents we’ve discovered which demonstrates clear intent, to teach predators how to find kids, and sexually abuse them.

In this particular grooming manual, this predator shares the most common places to pick up children. This writer also explicitly details the type of communities and kids to target and ways to do so.

It’s frightening to think there are wicked people in the world that not only practice sexual abuse with children under the guise of “child love”, but they are also writing manuals to instruct others to do the same to innocent victims as young as three years old.

Our CPS Technology tracks people trading these types of documents and Child Rescue Coalition has lead to the arrest of over 12,000 child predators. We have trained over 12,000 law enforcement partners in 96 countries to continue to find and apprehend these individuals, and have analyzed over 21 billion data points related to the sexual abuse of children.

The sad statistic is that up to 85% of individuals who view child sexual abuse material are already hands-on abusers and we don’t want them getting their hands on materials that will teach them how to do even more damage.
WHAT CAN PARENTS DO TO KEEP KIDS SAFE?

We want parents to start to think about where their children are, and who they are with. Can you trust them? Are the schools or daycare centers, where your children spend the most time, screening their employees properly? Beyond that, we want them to take practical steps to protect their kids.

Did you know our technology is available for corporations? And are you monitoring their daily activity on devices?

9 TIPS TO KEEP CHILDREN SAFE ONLINE

1. Do not allow children to have their phones, laptops, or tablets in their bedrooms. A connection to the internet not only gives your child access to adult content, but also allows others to contact your children through video game chats, social media apps, and chat rooms.

2. Don’t allow your children to be alone with other adults. Most sexual abuse of children takes place when the abuser already knows the child and they may already be in your circle of trust.

3. Always check your children’s devices, search history, what they are posting, as well as their emails, texts and social media direct messages. If it’s too much work and parents don’t have time, then limit the apps your children have for you to manage. Bill Wiltse, President of CRC says, “Don’t be a spectator parent and presume you know what your kids are doing online. Does your child’s perceived right to privacy supersede their safety? It is 100% your right to monitor your children’s devices.”

4. Have the talk with your children about internet safety and online predators, and let them know that it’s not just stranger danger.

5. Always have social media accounts turned to private and turn off location tracking.

6. Use an app like Bark to monitor your children’s devices.

7. Avoid using predator attracting hashtags, even if the social media accounts are private.

8. Be on the lookout for signs your child might be a target of a predator. (Read those here.)

9. Sign a contract with your kids so they understand the rules of the online road.

You can read all of our safety tips here on our Education page.

The digital world is a scary one for parents to be navigating today, but if we keep talking about how to stay safe, we can and will continue to find and prosecute the criminals who want to harm children.

If you would like to support us on our mission to protect the innocent and continue to give our CPS Technology for free to law enforcement officials across the globe, please donate now. One $25 donation is enough to protect one child. So far, we’ve helped prevent the abuse of 600,000 children, will you help us keep your child safe?

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

In most of western Europe and Canada, accurate history books are illegal. In addition most (((social sites))) agree that any mention of revisionist history violates their (((terms of service))). However, instructions on how to kiddy diddle are all fine and dandy. Thanks, Jews.

Mark Caine

Post by Mark Caine »

It would be very interesting to read the contents of PMs being exchanged by certain individuals over at the Klowns forum regarding paedophilia and the murder of children.

Jeff_36 has openly supported paedophiles on that forum in the past and the Jeff who posts here has got himself a job which gives him full access to the vulnerable children of welfare dependent single mothers (how convenient).

Carl Richard Baker

Post by Carl Richard Baker »

Mark Caine wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:51 pm
It would be very interesting to read the contents of PMs being exchanged by certain individuals over at the Klowns forum regarding paedophilia and the murder of children.

Jeff_36 has openly supported paedophiles on that forum in the past and the Jeff who posts here has got himself a job which gives him full access to the vulnerable children of welfare dependent single mothers (how convenient).

Not only are they all pedophiles they are also a bunch of sick communist bastards who are working towards the destruction of the USA.

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Mark Caine wrote:

Hi, Mark.

Look, I realize posting this vile shit makes you happy. I get it, your screwed up life filled with hatred requires an outlet and this is how you lash out.

Jeff_36 is one of our more conservative members who supports very centrists views. I am the the liberal one but neither one of us supports pedophilia or pedophiles.

Now, do you have some proof to support this vile little fantasy of yours? Or are the voices in your head just screaming at you?

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Mark Caine wrote:

So I went ahead and reported this. I want to see if it’s acceptable practice to insinuate that a member here is a sexual predator or a pedophile.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:14 am
Mark Caine wrote:

So I went ahead and reported this. I want to see if it’s acceptable practice to insinuate that a member here is a sexual predator or a pedophile.

It doesn't really accomplish anything useful that I can see but I will let Depth Check make those calls since he is the lead moderator.

Btw, I happened upon an old news report from 2012 about a professor in Washington state who was stabbed to death by a crazy Darkie while protecting his cute Asian girlfriend. He was from Pocatello, Idaho where I went to college but I did not know him.

Very disturbing story. And things are only so much worse today. Makes you want to set up a belt-fed Vickers on every street corner and start implementing Rule .303.

Anyway, we are living in some truly wild times─and not in a good way. So let's just relax a bit and celebrate that even if we disagree on many issues, we can still come together in places like this forum and discuss things reasonably, I hope.

:)

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)

Depth Check
Site Moderator

Post by Depth Check »

Mark Caine will sit out the next 48hrs on the sideline. Making unevidenced insinuations that other forum users are active paedophiles is completely unacceptable.

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:14 am

I couldn't help noticing that despite all your whinging about what Mark wrote earlier, you have not yet declared yourself an anti-paedohile who deplores sexual assaults on children.

This is not a Jew controlled forum and you are a known supporter of the LGBT agenda.

An 11-year-old boy dances for dollar bills in women’s clothing on the stage at a homosexual club.

Thank you to https://dailystormer.su/ for the image used in this post.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."