1. Falsely call whites racist without any evidence.
2. Threaten assault.
3. Attempt to damage their vehicle by striking it.
4. Unlawfully confine someone by blocking their vehicle lest the driver bump into them and get a charge?
5. Attempt to obstruct the vehicle again with one's body even with a gun on them and a verbal warning to get back?
6. Avoid being reasonable and constantly escalating the situation with their own stupid behaviour and unchecked attitudes?
Answers must NOT include mention of Derek Chauvin or those other three cops, thus blurring geography.
10 hours ago (edited)
I'm black and this is clearly self defense. That 15 year old is very disrespectful. Her mother should never allow her to speak to adults in that manner. I hate seeing kids talk to adults any kind of way. This couple did their best to diffuse this situation.
12 hours ago
I'm a black man those black lady's were exaggerating heavily, calling everyone racists if they don't like something.
Stop it please, not everyone is a racist.
8 hours ago
As a black man, I feel sorry that pregnant woman had to be put through that stressful situation,lol she handled them like a badass though.
Sounds reasonable to me.James II
8 hours ago
If she had stood behind my car to try and block me, she would have learned newtons first law that day.