Question for been-there, Nessie and other regressive liberals

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Werd

Question for been-there, Nessie and other regressive liberals

Post by Werd »

Do blacks in America have the right to:

1. Falsely call whites racist without any evidence.
2. Threaten assault.
3. Attempt to damage their vehicle by striking it.
4. Unlawfully confine someone by blocking their vehicle lest the driver bump into them and get a charge?
5. Attempt to obstruct the vehicle again with one's body even with a gun on them and a verbal warning to get back?
6. Avoid being reasonable and constantly escalating the situation with their own stupid behaviour and unchecked attitudes?
Officer Tatum doesn't seem to think those blacks behaved properly.
Answers must NOT include mention of white imperialism and slavery from centuries ago, thus blurring linear time.
Answers must NOT include mention of Derek Chauvin or those other three cops, thus blurring geography.
Magarethe Charles
Magarethe Charles
10 hours ago (edited)
I'm black and this is clearly self defense. That 15 year old is very disrespectful. Her mother should never allow her to speak to adults in that manner. I hate seeing kids talk to adults any kind of way. This couple did their best to diffuse this situation.
Reborn 777
Reborn 777
12 hours ago
I'm a black man those black lady's were exaggerating heavily, calling everyone racists if they don't like something.
Stop it please, not everyone is a racist.
James II
8 hours ago
As a black man, I feel sorry that pregnant woman had to be put through that stressful situation,lol she handled them like a badass though.
James II
8 hours ago
If she had stood behind my car to try and block me, she would have learned newtons first law that day.
Sounds reasonable to me.
Last edited by Werd on Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Werd

Re: Question for been-there, Nessie and other regressive liberals

Post by Werd »

3 minutes. 54 seconds

I mean the entitlement of these blacks to think they can ignore a verbal warning to get back and can advance on someone who has a gun on them and clearly doesn't want to use it. If someone held a gun at me and gave me an opportunity to leave unharmed, I'D TAKE IT IN HALF A SECOND! But of course these black women can't check their attitudes and be reasonable.

Go ahead regressives. Keep poking that white bear and crying wolf and doing stupid shit. You're not going to like what happens if you keep this up and pushing whites further to the right...