Rare "blood rainbow" over Calgary. Spectacular image.

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
torus9

Re: Rare "blood rainbow" over Calgary. Spectacular image.

Post by torus9 »

I actually had no clue about the geography.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Getting to see the oddities and the unusual is one of the few advantages of long-haul. Was taking a shortcut across Idaho one time and was on the road that went through the craters of the moon. I had no knowledge of what they were and didn't care. I was just shaving some miles off the trip. I came up over a rise in the road and got my first early morning look at it. Thought for a moment that I had driven through some kind of space warp and had actually ended up on the moon. Damnedest looking place I had ever been in and it went on for miles. There is some very sparse vegetation but in the predawn light I couldn't see it. It truly startled the hell out of me.

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:29 am
Getting to see the oddities and the unusual is one of the few advantages of long-haul. Was taking a shortcut across Idaho one time and was on the road that went through the craters of the moon. I had no knowledge of what they were and didn't care. I was just shaving some miles off the trip. I came up over a rise in the road and got my first early morning look at it. Thought for a moment that I had driven through some kind of space warp and had actually ended up on the moon. Damnedest looking place I had ever been in and it went on for miles. There is some very sparse vegetation but in the predawn light I couldn't see it. It truly startled the hell out of me.
Cool story. Unforeseen side benefits of the "long haul."

If you bought it, a trucker brought it.

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Eclipse of the Decade Will Form a ‘Ring of Fire’ in the Sky on June 21, 2020

https://sorendreier.com/eclipse-of-the- ... e-21-2020/

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Speaking of firepower! Feel the drama and power of this well lubricated production, where music is satire.
It needs a voice over. "The few, the proud, the unfuckable! Meet the horny darlings of the one child policy." The only thing that could make this better would be seeing a moped in the distance. Only to discover that it's Nicholas Cage, ready to take on....THE UNFUCKABLES.

China unleashes massive display of firepower after India vowed revenge over deaths of 20 soldiers as WW3 fears grow

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11892649/ ... rce=pushly