George Floyd murder or freemasonic hoax?

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Werd

George Floyd murder or freemasonic hoax?

Post by Werd »

I should add that some people think this was a hoax created by the freemasonic police force, city council and media designed to inflame racial tension. Some think George Floyd was in on it and he's not really dead. This man claims the officer wasn't even kneeling on his neck the right way to cut off air supply.
Also, it seems that police are dressing up as protestors and smashing property to help inflame the racial hatred. Good old freemasons doing their job.
https://boxden.com/showthread.php?t=2880630
Of course the police are denying it and are not bothering to prove this officer was somewhere else instead.
https://www.twincities.com/2020/05/29/s ... is-unrest/

Funny isn't it how all these bricks across cities with protests are somehow being delivered in the dead of night by cars, ready for action.
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/its ... est-cities

As someone says, start checking CCTV cameras to run the license plates. Chances are they go back to police or construction companies that are also affiliated with freemasons. It happens. Lots of construction/building companies are masonic. Many use the compass and square logo. The original masons were stone masons, known as builders. There is always an occult connection.

Jim Stone, great Israel and Zionist buster and George Soros exposer, revealed that many cops and agent provocateurs were bused in to Ferguson years ago to destroy it on purpose and create racial division. The main targets were MOM AND PA family owned businesses that had been RESISTING big corporations that wanted to come in and take over. I think it was a Wal Mart or Target or something. So in other words, the corrupt city officials created a crisis with a black man being shot by a "racist" white cop, and brought in the chaos. Jim Stone made the point: Find out who is buying up the land of the local businesses that WERE destroyed and arrest them for conspiracy!

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Werd

Re: George Floyd murder or freemasonic hoax?

Post by Werd »

From Jim Stone World Class Investigative Truth

Since the latest hoax involved a "white cop killing a black man, let's just blow it out of the water for a while by keeping these two items top posted:
The cop they framed (left) (click to enlarge) and the cop and dead guy worked together (right)

THEY DID NOT ARREST THE MAN WHO PLAYED THE KILLING ACT
They arrested an actual officer and let the actor walk free, an actor, possibly acting in the NAME of an officer they wanted to frame up and get rid of. You all saw the video, HERE IS THE GUY THEY ACTUALLY BAGGED (left) and the guy in the video:

SEE PHOTO AT TOP OF PAGE Problems: Hair wrong color. Hair grew too much in 4 days. Ears totally wrong (stick out 3 times as much) wrong eyes, less facial wrinkles, wrong face dimensions.

I hypothesize: The guy arrested does look like a police officer. He was probably doing an investigation and uncovered dirt on the wrong people, so they brought in their crisis actor that was a club bouncer (in his off time) and used him and one of his buddies to frame up a real police officer. Additionally:
You can tell in the mug shot that the guy they arrested has a deer in the headlights what just happened "oh no" look and has a different soul than the crisis actor they used. So they are going to get rid of someone inconvenient with all of this to boot. Who knows if his wife really did "file for divorce", whatever fits the story lie I guess.
Last edited by Werd on Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Jim Stone:

It looks like Trump took action last night to stop the disaster
Yesterday Soros (Jonathan Soros, via his NGO fronted Antifa) announced he was sending rioters into the suburbs to burn homes. It appears Trump said no, sent in the national guard, KILLED A SINGLE SOROS GOON and it was then over.

FOLKS, THE ENEMY IS WEAK. THE ENEMY IS UN-COMMITTED. ALL IT TOOK WAS FOR THE NATIONAL GUARD TO START DOING ARRESTS AND KILL ONE GOON, AND IT WAS OVER. And I'd like to think that what is posted on this site right now scared the shit out of Soros but the only feedback I can get (obviously) is about what the national guard did.
My statement stands:
If these Soros perps come to your neighborhood, don't even give them a chance to burn anyone out, with the first sound of breaking glass, the light of the first fire lit, the appearance of the first mayhem, USE YOUR GUNS. Clearly the smallest threat of retribution is enough to send Soros packing.

SUBURB ATTACKS TONIGHT: HERE'S THE DEAL:
Soros has told his NGO's to send ANTIFA into the suburbs tonight. The goal is to burn as many residential homes as possible
PROBLEM: All the homes in the U.S. are made out of wood, and if they start burning it is GAME OVER, if one goes they all go especially with Soros goons lighting multiple fires and creating mayhem for firefighters. THERE IS ONLY ONE OPTION: LOAD ALL YOUR GUNS AND MAGAZINES TO THE MAX NOW, AND IF ANY OF THESE THUGS COME AROUND (EVEN QUIETLY LIGHTING FIRES) YOU SHOOT THEM. If you see any fires start and people running away in black outfits, shoot them. They don't have to light your house directly, if fire responses are overwhelmed ALL houses are going to burn one by one in a great big wave. AND REMEMBER: Soros hires LOTS and LOTS of psychopath whites who want to destroy America. Don't expect the attackers to be black. They might not be.
Remember what I said about American homes being required to be made out of wood so they can be burned on a whim? THAT TIME HAS COME. NOW WE ARE GOING TO SEE IT, I WAS RIGHT.

You mean to tell me the FBI can't figure out SOROS? That's what they are supposed to be doing, and they will not, because they are a Fake Bureau of Investigation, working for heinous despicable factions and criminals. These riots are proof, they should have had Soros on a pike 20 years ago.

If in your neighborhood there is a place where you can reasonably hide outside your home, like a hill or grove, go there, dress warm, bring a sleeping bag and maybe even a tent, camp out, and wait. Most people will return home with no action. But if there IS action, you can be the hero and not a damn thing will be traced back to you. Obviously you leave the cell at the house but I am assuming people are not stupid about that . . . . .

IT IS GOING TO BE PATHETIC AS HELL IF AN ARMED POPULACE ACCEPTS GETTING BURNED OUT OF THEIR HOMES
EVEN IF THEY DON'T BURN YOUR HOME IF THEY THREATEN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD AT ALL, SHOOT!
UNDER THE DIRECTION OF JONATHAN SOROS VIA HIS NGO's, ANTIFA HAS STATED THEY WILL BE BURNING RESIDENTIAL AREAS TONIGHT. THAT MEANS IF YOU HEAR THE "LOOT" YOU HAD DAMN WELL BETTER SHOOT. LOCK AND LOAD. . . . EVERYTHING . . . . AND BE VIGILENT, MAKE THEM EARN THAT PAYCHECK.

I am not being too hard on the Jewish community, here is proof
I had the real version of this, lost it, and could never get back to it. The real version is longer and does not have the post it note on it. However, the text of what is here seems to be what was in the real version. This is what is allowed now for "the kiddies to see". It is enough.
The original was taken with a crappy cell phone cam that had a high noise floor and to get the file smaller I removed the colors in the noise and rendered it to 15 shades of gray. So it is not as pretty but it is 20 percent of the size. Anyway -

Jonathan Soros owns this org. Obviously daddy is involved also, but formally, Jonathan owns it. This is exactly why the Soros family must be taken out. The kids are the spawn of satan and are definitely going to continue the legacy, times 4. These people must be dealt with, and pointing out the fact that they are Jews, aided and abetted by the greater Jewish community, is the only way to start. Additionally, the Jewish community of Vancouver specifically told me that Bill Gates is Jewish and they worship him like God. He's a step above Soros in their opinion.

So here is what I have, even though it is not the best (I dredged this up today) and posted it to let certain people know I am not stupid and not hurling false accusations from this web site. They'll no doubt still claim I am, but I am going to drive another spike anyway. THE GOOD STUFF IS ON THE SECOND PAGE FROM THE END.

A "328BG" (referred to in this document) is a burner phone made by LG and serviced by Tracfone

Werd

Post by Werd »

Here is what Amy (a Bolshevik) thinks of the riots in her own district

THE ENTIRE JEWISH COMMUNITY IS THIS HAPPY RIGHT NOW, and will remain happy for as long as their psy op does not come to their neighborhood.
Look folks, I was there in Vancouver when they arranged this shit in Minnesota. I know damn well it is them, they have been working on this since 2006 (at least) when I saw them setting it up. I did not know what it was for at the time, but I sure do now. They totally ripped the bottom out in Minneapolis, which is why this started there. No city is more compromised.

People obviously have to take the law into their own hands
A (certain) community MUST BE STOPPED. It is not good enough to say Soros (one of them) or the MSM (owned by them) or the government they subverted are the problem, the root of the problem all goes back to ONE COMMUNITY that MUST be stopped from destroying us and ALL OF THEM are guilty. They ALL worked on this to one degree or another. They ALL seek to gain victory over us and then be the communist leaders that take over in the aftermath. There are no options. Either they are stopped from doing this or we are toast, and NO IT IS NOT THE CHINESE.

FACT: THE WAR DRUMS AGAINST CHINA ARE BEING BEATEN BY THIS TRIBE, AND THIS TRIBE ONLY BECAUSE THEY WANT TO OUST THE COMMUNIST GOVERNMENT THERE AND REPLACE IT WITH THEIR OWN COMMUNIST GOVERNMENT, WITH THEM IN CHARGE. Don't be stupid like Alex and think otherwise (actually, he's not stupid, he's just a liar like the rest of "them".)

Alex Jones just definitely proved he's controlled opposition

SEE THIS

My comment: Well Alex, THAT IS BULLSHIT. Was your ex really THAT GOOD of a honeypot, or is it all about getting enough cash to pay for that spiffy "tank" of yours? If you say it is anything other than Jewish backed Bolsheviks doing ALL OF IT to America YOU SUCK, my god, does Soros need to be more obvious?

We now know the cop and the "guy he killed" worked together for years. SO:
If George was really getting killed by someone he knew, why did he not ever mention the cop's name while he was being assaulted and dying? He said lots of other stuff, but not that. Why not? Obviously because it was not in the act.

I can prove the police, in ALL MAJOR CITIES WITH RIOTING, are in on it with one simple statement:
The police pulled up in armored vehicles several times to shut down businesses that opened under coronavirus lock down. WHERE ARE THOSE DAMN ARMORED VEHICLES NOW????? ALL police departments in major cities have multiples of them, WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY?
If you have riots in your city, and those vehicles are not doing overtime, the police are complicit in the riots, there's no way out of it. They are to be considered ANTIFA. And we are all getting the answer now: The armored vehicles are not for upholding the law, they are for taking out decent people.

Pallets full of bricks are Magically appearing on street corners
WHO TF is doing this? There are cameras everywhere, they should be able to bust these people EASILY.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Jim Stone:

There is a LOT wrong with the "murder video" that proves these guys really did act this out and there was no killing
The videos are hard to keep linked and are declining in quality as they repeatedly get deleted by Youtube.
1. You can tell when the ambulance arrives and the officer gets off the victim there was no pressure being applied.

2. When the ambulance arrives, rather than tend the victim, (the official reports state the ambulance was warned he needed medical attention and was unresponsive,) they did not tend to him immediately on the ground, instead they loaded him onto the gurney without checking a damn thing, pushed him into the ambulance and drove off. There's a HUGE problem with that.

Standard EMT procedure in this case is FIRST to take his pulse and administer CPR if needed RIGHT WHERE HE IS FOUND LAYING especially when (according to the story line) they were notified he was "unresponsive" and needed an ambulance. EMT's do not load people onto the stretcher first, they first get the person stable if possible and then load them. No one at any point, no officer and no EMT ever checked the guy's pulse. That there alone proves it was a crisis act, done by people who were not professionals knowledgeable enough to even fake it good.

3. Since no one checked the guy's pulse, how did the cops know he was not going to wake up in the ambulance and raise hell? I can't begin to describe what a screw up that was, and to top it all off, in ALL CASES, conscious or not, the cops pick people up up and throw them in the back seat. They would not have called an ambulance at all, having never checked his pulse. He'd have been loaded like a side of beef and taken to the station.

4. The appalling "I am so proud" show by the "officer" at the end was obviously done for the sole purpose of angering the public.

So here we have a story where the neighbors never knew he was a cop, where the victim was never checked at all, just loaded onto a stretcher, when he could have woken up and caused a problem. The police will NEVER DO THAT, THEY WILL NEVER DO THAT EVER, FAKE COPS, FAKE EMT'S FAKE STORY.

5. AND THE PUNCH LINE: THEY WERE BOUNCERS AT THE SAME CLUB AND CLEARLY KNEW EACH OTHER. "HEY GEORGE: DO YOU WANT TO DO A HIGH PAYING GIG?" "SURE DEREK, I'M A LITTLE LOW ON CASH SINCE CORONA CLOSED THE CLUB, I'M GAME!

This story is another box of fruit loops, and now some in Minnesota's government are calling to declare "racism" a public health emergency like COVID. TOO OBVIOUS.

WHERE WERE ALL THE OTHER COP CARS? IN REAL SCENARIOS THEY MOB A SCENE LIKE THIS, FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE RIOTS IN MINNESOTA WERE SET UP (at least in part) BY THE JEWISH COMMUNITY OF VANCOUVER CANADA
I do not know if that particular Jewish community is the only one involved but I do know it has been working on this in Minnesota since at least 2006 and that at that time several traveled to Minneapolis for strategic planning. The Islamic situation in Minnesota is specifically because of them. And I can name names. So go ahead and keep torching America, I can get VERY nasty.

YOU, Vancouver "community, " have your hands on the levers of influence in Minnesota. You had damn well better move them in a more appropriate direction.

CUT. THE. CRAP.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Looks like we got some white antifa Soros freaks or freemasonic white cops working to create chaos.

White people rolling up handing Black men bricks to throw during the protests? Glad a Black woman was there to set they asses straight.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Chauvin & George Floyd both were bouncers at the El Nuevo Rodeo nightclub. This club was allegedly a front for money laundering and that its ownership was a shady network of LLCs that might connect to one or more US intelligence agencies. - Henry Makow

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/the-se ... -underway/
The Second [DS] Event Just Failed, Exposed, Counterinsurgency Underway
7 hours ago

Keith Ellison, former Deputy Chair of the DNC and current Minnesota State Attorney General is now leading the prosecution of George Floyd’s death. In the past, Ellison has spoken in support of Antifa and he even took a selfie holding the ‘Antifa Handbook’ by Mark Bray.

Mark Bray, a World Bank Research Fellow, University of Hong Kong Professor and little darling of academe seems well-chuffed with the recent turn of events in the US, retweeting his likewise jovial Blue Check/Hard Left/Hollywood buddy, Seth Rogen while promoting his seminal book.

Like father, like son, Jeremiah Ellison, a member of the Minneapolis City Council, tweeted, “I hereby declare, officially, my support for ANTIFA. Unless someone can prove to me ANTIFA is behind the burning of black and immigrant owned businesses in my ward, I’ll keep focusing on stopping the white power terrorist THE (sic) ARE ACTUALLY ATTACKING US!”

The abiding refrain among the intelligentsia and in the media is that Antifa is not organized and therefore, it cannot possibly be categorized as a terrorist organization. One Washington Post headline tag read, “In Trump’s campaign against Antifa, observers see an attempt to distract from protesters’ genuine outrage.”

But the sheer scale of the rioting taking place around the country does indicate a highly-coordinated and well-financed operation. This is underscored by celebrities, like Seth Rogen and Justin Timberlake actively soliciting donations for the rioters’ legal fees through organizations ready-made for the cause.

‘Fascism Today’ author, Shane Burley tweeted, “Trump declaring ‘Antifa’ terrorists gives law enforcement cover to run grand juries, tack on phony charges, use excessive force, and lay siege on basically any activist standing up against the Right. This should be frightening.”

I can’t help but laugh! They’re burning and looting the country down to the ground while bitching about “excessive force”!

By the way, not one person has died at the hands of law enforcement since the increasingly suspicious death of George Floyd – but a Federal Protective Service officer, Dave Patrick Underwood, was shot and killed by rioters in Oakland on Friday. He was Black.

The mainstream all insist that Extreme Right Wing, White Supremacists are to blame for the violence, when that is clearly not what’s on the videos being posted around the clock. I’ve downloaded dozens of hours of footage.

These are the same relentless Saul Alinksy projection tactics with which we’ve been buffeted for the past 4 years.

The murder of George Floyd is looking increasingly odd. If you’ve seen the footage, the whole scene makes no sense. Derek Chauvin stares right into the camera several times as he kneels what seems like forever on Floyd’s neck, despite Floyd being handcuffed, with his face on the pavement and not resisting. Very, very odd.

With Ellison, an entrenched member of the corrupt DNC plus controversial associations with the Nation of Islam, CAIR and Antifa leading the prosecution, one might not have a lot of confidence the ultimate work-product of his office.

Conservative Treehouse writer, Sundance did some digging into the actual story that everyone is supposedly protesting. As we’ve discussed before, Chauvin and George Floyd worked security together for at least a couple of years at the El Nuevo Rodeo nightclub. Sundance found that this club was allegedly a front for money laundering and that its ownership was a shady network of LLCs that might connect to one or more US intelligence agencies.

He says, the “former club owner” shown on TV, Maya Santamaria appears to be a front. Omar Investments Inc. has owned El Nuevo Rodeo since 1996. Omar Investments’ principal is Muna Sabri. In 2001, a close relative, Basim Sabri, was captured in an FBI sting and convicted of bribing a local lawmaker to support his real estate development.

Basim Sabri allegedly became an FBI asset from that point on and through him, they were able to infiltrate a criminal networks in Minnesota to monitor for domestic threats from the Somali community, etc.

Speaking of Somalis, Sabri is also Ilhan Omar’s second-largest donor.

Sundance says that El Neuvo Rodeo looks like a money-laundering operation involving counterfeit currency, which might help explain why George Floyd was arrested for passing counterfeit $20 bills.

Sundance wonders if Chauvin’s interaction with George Floyd had to do with protecting the club’s counterfeiting operation.

And who can even pull off a major counterfeiting operation? Sundance answers, “A US national security agency conducting an operation with little interest in the profit dynamic; that’s who.”

The GoFundMe for George Floyd’s family has raised nearly $7 million in 4 days, which for me is a record. Peter Strzok didn’t raise one-tenth of that!

According to The Indepedent UK, Chauvin had 18 internal complaints against him. Sundance asks, “Could the national security angle explain why no prior charges against Chauvin in a 2006 shooting were ever sought?”

It looks like we may be dealing with many layers of deception around this horrible event.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Well if Jim Stone is wrong and the act WASN'T a hoax to frame a cop who may have been looking into these dirty back door operations, perhaps Chauvin was actually forced to kill George Floyd whose dumb criminal activity was about to compromise a huge illegal operation....

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... nderstand/

Sunday Talks: Crump on Floyd – “We Don’t Understand”…
Posted on May 31, 2020 by sundance

Our old friend Ben ‘objectib ebidense’ Crump, the defense lawyer for the Floyd family, appears on Face the Nation with Margaret Brennan to discuss the deaf of George Floyd. It’s been a while…. Ben does what Ben does, and factually he’s a goofy cat doing the best he can on behalf of his client.

“Officer” (in quotes deliberately) Derek Chauvin did kill George Floyd; that’s not the issue. The issue driving the media narrative surrounds why “Officer” Derek killed George. Toward the end of the interview Brennan asked Crump about Derek and George knowing each-other. Ben’s response, specifically how he phrases the admission, is what’s worth watching.

Hi Ben. Good to see you again. Oh, and you’re right, nothing makes sense.

By now Ben is discovering that everything around El Nuevo Rodeo, the Mexican Cantina and Dance Club where George and Derek worked, is sketchy. Likely Ben and Daryl Parks (Parks & Crump Esq.) have realized it’s better to focus their financial strategy toward reparations from the city of Minneapolis because this incident hits on something even Crump doesn’t want to touch.

The background ownership of ENR takes you to a shady network of LLC’s and the name Omar Investments Inc. (est. 1996). Dig a little deeper and something else becomes evident… The ownership might connect to one or more U.S. three letter agencies.

The ownership network has previous interactions with FBI operations in/around Minneapolis. This is not surprising because Minneapolis Minnesota has more national security operations ongoing than any other community in the country. Various Somali groups are being watched, and anyone can do a google search to see when those security operations surface in the media.

Omar Investments Inc. owns El Nuevo Rodeo Cantina and night club since 1996. The principle of Omar Investments Inc. is Muna Sabri. In 2001 a close relative, Basim Sabri, was captured by the FBI in a sting operation.
…”In 2001, FBI agents recorded Sabri giving Herron $5,000, cash intended to curry the lawmaker’s support for his development. Sabri was later convicted on three bribery counts and fined $75,000.” (link)….
FBI intercept in 2001, there’s the capture. That’s the asset creation point for U.S. security to find a way to embed within Minneapolis, and assist the Sabri’s along the way.

The presented “former club owner”, Maya Santamaria, seen on television, appears to be a purposeful ‘front’ (a face useful in deflecting attention from the primary owner and operations). With that in mind, the scale of false information in/around the visible event, horrible as it was/is, creates layers and layers of purposeful misinformation and a need to control what the public sees in the media.

As I said before, I prefer to sit this one out; however, it is interesting. If you consider that El Nuevo Rodeo might likely be a front for a three letter national security agency; or at the very least a valuable inside source for domestic intelligence and surveillance, things start reconciling rather quickly.

ENR also looks like a money laundering operation. Part of that laundry operation appears to involve counterfeit currency. This enterprise, writ large, looks like the answer to ‘how’ a U.S. agency infiltrated the background criminal network in Minnesota to watch and monitor for domestic threats. So there are layers to what is visible and a myriad of interests involved.

Officer Derek Chauvin is a 19-year veteran of the Mineapolis police dept. Derek Chauvin also worked at ENR for 17 years. That timeline puts Derek Chauvin showing up to work security at El Neuvo Rodeo cantina and club right after the FBI busts Basim Sabri (everyone remembers what intel agencies were doing right after 9-11-01).

Recently – When the Wuhan Virus hits the night club needs to shut down. By extension this shuts down any illicit activity maintained by the legit operation. Any activity within a laundering operation would have to be paused. It would look silly, very suspicious, if the ENR club bookkeeper was making bank deposits while the business is closed.

However, this also means George Floyd was out of work. According to the indictment:

(read more)

The police were called because George Floyd was passing counterfeit $20 bills.

Could the way Chauvin, and the responders writ large, interacted with George Floyd have been an outcropping of concern that Floyd was putting the ENR operation at risk?

Read the indictment. Everything was cool until the responding officers attempted to put Floyd in Derek Chauvin’s squad car. Floyd is presented as being ok with the arrest stuff; but really, really, didn’t want to get in Derek’s car.

17-years as a “security officer” for El Nuevo Rodeo. Was Chauvin the enforcer?

Does that explain why everyone seems casual, even the responding EMT’s?

Could the national security angle explain why no prior charges against Chauvin in a 2006 shooting were ever sought?

One thing is clear, as attested by Benjamin Crump, Derek Chauvin and George Floyd knew each-other; this was not some random street incident. Arguably, every single person in/around law enforcement and EMT response that day knew each-other.

I asked this question back in January about counterfeit currency in Minnesota:

Who would go through a cost-prohibitive process to counterfeit $1 dollar bills?

A U.S. national security agency conducting an operation with little interest in the profit dynamic; that’s who.

Werd

Post by Werd »

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2020/06/01/jinsa/

Israel Trains “Vast Numbers of Law Enforcement Officials” in Minneapolis
By
Kevin Barrett -
June 1, 2020

The Jewish Institute of National Security Affairs (JINSA) brags that it has brought Israelis to train “vast numbers” of Minneapolis cops.

Are they training them to treat Americans the way Israel’s uniformed thugs treat Palestinians? No wonder the black community sees cops as an army of occupation.

Werd

Post by Werd »

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2020/05/3 ... -violence/

VT spots Army Intelligence dressed as ANTIFA at protests, Inciting violence
By
Gordon Duff, Senior Editor -
May 31, 2020

VT has carefully examined video in Detroit, Atlanta and Minneapolis and has found members of organizations, Pentagon contracting firms, present at each protest, handing fire bombs, throwing large rocks, and leading the violence.

Minneapolis is “ground zero” for a very powerful child sex ring that services political and business/military/police leaders at a bevy of exclusive resorts, some run by the Trump organization, some by groups like St. Hubertus and the Bilderbergers, long tied to the Epstein-Maxwell-Mogeleivich cabal.

The background began in 1946 when Zionist leaders, mistrustful of Washington’s notorious anti-Semites, mostly GOP and Southern Democrats, began a program of “burning” members of congress and senior staffers through sexual blackmail. That effort is now managed, in part, through the US Army, at one time through the Presidio and now through Fort Huachuca, the “dark heart” of the Deep State in America.

For the past 20 years, a coalition has been built between the US Army at Fort Huachuca, Arizona, where drone assassinations are run and the internet is “managed,” and a bizarre mix of police “death squads,” drug gangs like MS13 and radical Zionist groups, now heavily reinforced by White Supremacists, a resurgent Klan and old line neo-Nazis.

This is the real “Trump base,” one organized by the Defense Intelligence Agency, secretly starting during the Obama presidency, one working to bring the US to a civil war, starting with a race war.

Evidence is now becoming overwhelming that this group is COVID 19:

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2020/05/2 ... influenza/

We have confirmation from our personnel in Minneapolis, who have their own sources in the police and local FBI.

Working with these contracting firms is a sub-group within the departments, “intelligence” and “counter-terrorism” units, who do surveillance and who were, in every department we looked at, both trained in Israel and overseen on a daily basis by “handlers” either from an Israeli consulate or from the ADL/JDL/JINSA or similar group representing Shin Bet.

As with the anti-lockdown protests, and moves toward race war by Trump and his Kosher Nostra sponsors (AKA “Deep State”), we now surmise that the COVID outbreak, worldwide, is very likely engineered by those who are actively accusing soft targets, George Soros, Bill Gates or “vaccines.”