Name the must-read books

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Huntinger

Re: Name the must-read books

Post by Huntinger »

Enigma Charlie wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 6:00 am
Well, this shithole just reminds one that there are some awful people out there in the world and a few mental asylums are missing a few patients.

Kindest regards,

Charlie
When did you get out Charlie?

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Werd wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 2:16 am
I'll take that as a concession
Of course you will, Werd. You need that to ease the screaming in your brain.
that you were wrong to complain about Candace Owens talking about black on black crime since you were saying it's okay to talk about crime regardless of colour.
No, I was mocking her for being the screeching harridan she is. Also, just as a reminder:
There’s no context to that video, Werd. I assume (considering who was sitting with her) that it was about the dangers of domestic terrorism and white supremacy. What that has to do with the black community I have no idea. While the black community has been targeted in the past it’s also a threat to Muslims, Sikhs and Jews. So why she was there I have no idea.
I'll also take as a concession that whatever weird theory or reason you think I have for pointing out someone is a Jew means nothing other than to poke you with a stick because I know you're always on guard for anti-semitism.
Actually your weird need to bring it up is sufficient proof, along with you ranting about blood libel. If Jews weren’t part of your weird obsession you wouldn’t have brought it up. So stop using me as an excuse for your weird obsessions that include Jews.

As I said, since I put non Jews at the top of the conspiracy pyramid, pointing out one Jew DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING. NOT EVEN TO ME!
Wow, the screaming in your head must have gotten really loud. Look, just remember:
You control the voices in your head, Werd. They don’t control you.
But since you chose to bring up that one of the authors is Jewish, that you took the time to hunt that down and point it out to me, why, that’s all the proof I need. When you connect it to your weird obsession about blood libel why that’s just further proof.
So you're on guard ready to pounce...for nothing! :lol:
Rrrrrrriiiiiiggggggghhhhhhhhtttttt....sure, Werd. I believe you. There’s a good fellow.

Let us know if you need us to contact someone for you. Just remember, Werd. You control the voices, they don’t control you.
When people who DO think Jews are atop the conspiracy pyramid, pointing out Jews means something in that context of their mind. Since my mind is different from those kind of theories,
Really??? No fucking kidding.

:lol:

pointing out a Jew doesn't mean anything. 1+1=2, Jeff. Learn to math!
Yet you still chose to do it. Look, I get it. You have a weird obsessions and one of them is Jews. All things considered that’s just a weird quirk. Like your denial.

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Enigma Charlie wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 6:00 am
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 2:10 am
Hi, Enigma Charlie. Enjoying your tour of the zoo?

:)
Hey,

Well, this shithole just reminds one that there are some awful people out there in the world and a few mental asylums are missing a few patients.

Kindest regards,

Charlie
Absolutely.

If you actually want to have a discussion on history feel free to join us here. All of our deniers have left us.

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewforum.php?f=39

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 6:35 pm
Absolutely.

If you actually want to have a discussion on history feel free to join us here. All of our deniers have left us.

This is advertising.

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Werd

Post by Werd »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 6:33 pm
Werd wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 2:16 am
I'll take that as a concession that you were wrong to complain about Candace Owens talking about black on black crime since you were saying it's okay to talk about crime regardless of colour.
No,
Good, you admit it's okay to talk about black on black crime. Then you have no point.
I was mocking her for being the screeching harridan she is.

Oh so she raised her voice? Cry me a river.
There’s no context to that video, Werd. I assume (considering who was sitting with her) that it was about the dangers of domestic terrorism and white supremacy. What that has to do with the black community I have no idea. While the black community has been targeted in the past it’s also a threat to Muslims, Sikhs and Jews. So why she was there I have no idea.
Jeff is playing dumb again. He pretend he doesn't understand that Candace Owens has the stats to back up the more blacks are killed by other blacks than by white supremacists. He pretends he can't understand English when Candace Owens uses it and he pretends he doesn't understand her point even though she clearly states it. Jeff is a dishonest person.
I'll also take as a concession that whatever weird theory or reason you think I have for pointing out someone is a Jew means nothing other than to poke you with a stick because I know you're always on guard for anti-semitism.
Actually your weird need to bring it up is sufficient proof, along with you ranting about blood libel. If Jews weren’t part of your weird obsession you wouldn’t have brought it up.
It's logically impossible that someone who doesn't put Jews atop the conspiracy pyramid would nonetheless act like it just to get a rise out of someone for fun. Yeah, whatever. Werd said X therefore he meant and could only have meant Y. :roll:
As I said, since I put non Jews at the top of the conspiracy pyramid, pointing out one Jew DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING. NOT EVEN TO ME!
...since you chose to bring up that one of the authors is Jewish, that you took the time to hunt that down and point it out to me, why, that’s all the proof I need.
Proof of what?

Your obsession with Jews.

What is this obsession and how can I have one if I don't put jews atop the conspiracy pyramid, something you actually like about me?
So you're on guard ready to pounce...for nothing! :lol:
Rrrrrrriiiiiiggggggghhhhhhhhtttttt....sure, Werd. I believe you. There’s a good fellow.
So now Jeff doesn't think I don't believe Jews are atop the conspiracy pyramid? Can he make up his mind? Funny how Jeff is saying so much and yet actually demonstrating/proving/explaining very little.
When people who DO think Jews are atop the conspiracy pyramid, pointing out Jews means something in that context of their mind. Since my mind is different from those kind of theories,
Really??? No fucking kidding.
So now you accept that I don't put Jews atop the conspiracy pyramid then? He's all over the place.
pointing out a Jew doesn't mean anything. 1+1=2, Jeff. Learn to math!
Yet you still chose to do it.
And I told you why. To poke you with a stick. It worked.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Huntinger wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 6:44 pm
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Absolutely.

This is advertising.
It's also a self-delusional deceit. As I didn't "leave". The true-believers had no reply to presentation of historical facts and the empirical evidence other than juvenile, ad hominem insults. People such as Sergey and XYZ-contagion became quite irate in their insults. The people there were not capable of having a civil discussion and so 'banned' me for daring to contradict their self-satisfied surety.
They also banned Sandhurst for no genuine cause during my time there.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Sandhurst

Post by Sandhurst »

been-there wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 6:57 pm
True. I said Hi in Russian and spelled Sergeys name wrong, which he mentioned. I tried to talk about the Holomodor but Romanov kept on harping about the Russian spelling. Despite all attempts to change the subject to the Ukrainian issue, I got banned for focussing on ethnicity.
Clear they are ass holes so I say fuck em.

there
In total there are 8 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
here
In total there are 118 users online :: 2 registered, 2 hidden and 114 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes
"Never argue with the data." - Sheen, Jimmy Neutron

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Huntinger wrote:
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Absolutely.

This is advertising.
It’s a link to another forum. Don’t get upset, Nazi boy.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 9:56 pm
It’s a link to another forum. Don’t get upset, Nazi boy.
No place for adverts and no place for juden. The world is screaming.

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

been-there wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 6:57 pm
Huntinger wrote:
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Absolutely.

This is advertising.
It's also a self-delusional deceit. As I didn't "leave". The true-believers had no reply to presentation of historical facts and the empirical evidence other than juvenile, ad hominem insults. People such as Sergey and XYZ-contagion became quite irate in their insults. The people there were not capable of having a civil discussion and so 'banned' me for daring to contradict their self-satisfied surety.
You keep whining when you and I both know the reason why you were booted.

In any case plenty of deniers that have came and went over the years without being banned. There’s no Siberian Exile to be banished to at Skeptics.

Let’s see...
Monstrous
David
Mary Q Contrary
Chocolate
Shred Blue
PrudentRegret

All of them are still members and none were banned.
Your problem was you were warned not to open topics that attacked other members. I was also warned, so was Kleon. We got it, you didn’t. Besides, why do you care? You had everyone on ignore anyway. You were just talking to yourself.