Name the must-read books

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Jeffk1970

Re: Name the must-read books

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Huntinger wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 10:15 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 10:02 pm
(sigh) Another weasel dodge and still no answers from Jeff. So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.
Here is a typical jüdisch speech pattern. This may help explain JeffK and Nessie including lupus patterns.
ME: “Isn’t it a gorgeous day?”
MA: “So the sun is out. Should I do a cartwheel?”
ME: “I found a great used car!”
DAD: “And who can afford the insurance?”
ME: “It’s so nice out, why don’t we take a drive?”
BUBBE: “On Sunday? With the crowds? Who drives on a Sunday?”
ME: “I haven’t called in a week. So what’s new?”
ALL: “You didn’t wonder about Bubbe’s bursitis?”
ME: “Bursitis? Why didn’t you call me?”
ALL: “Why bother you?!”
"Suppose no one asked a question, what would be the answer?"
Here is a typical Nazi wannabe babbling about moronic bullshit that no one other than himself would find interesting. Well, OK, the other deniers/conspiracy theorists/Nazi wannabes might find interesting.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Hi, Enigma Charlie. Enjoying your tour of the zoo?

:)

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

In any case, this has been fun but I actually need to go into the office tomorrow. Bye.

Werd

Post by Werd »

I'll take that as a concession that you were wrong to complain about Candace Owens talking about black on black crime since you were saying it's okay to talk about crime regardless of colour.

I'll also take as a concession that whatever weird theory or reason you think I have for pointing out someone is a Jew means nothing other than to poke you with a stick because I know you're always on guard for anti-semitism. As I said, since I put non Jews at the top of the conspiracy pyramid, pointing out one Jew DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING. NOT EVEN TO ME! So you're on guard ready to pounce...for nothing! :lol: When people who DO think Jews are atop the conspiracy pyramid, pointing out Jews means something in that context of their mind. Since my mind is different from those kind of theories, pointing out a Jew doesn't mean anything. 1+1=2, Jeff. Learn to math!

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Sigh. I guess the answer isn’t in the one book you read.
Still no answers from Jeff. He's got nothing, zip, zero, nada. The summation of life in holyhoax la-la land.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Here is a typical Nazi wannabe babbling about moronic bullshit that no one other than himself would find interesting. Well, OK, the other deniers/conspiracy theorists/Nazi wannabes might find interesting.
LOL! Here's Jeff having another go at claiming his "intalekshual" superiority and failing miserably. Well, he prolly has to get to the office and commence reading the latest tome about the eeevul Narzis. They killed 6 gorillion Jews, you know.

Enigma Charlie

Post by Enigma Charlie »

Has Turnagain ever listed a few books he has read? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kindest regards,

Charlie

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Enigma Charlie wrote: Has Turnagain ever listed a few books he has read? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Need to say no more
Goody67 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:10 pm
I'm still waiting for the idiot Turnagain to cite the books he has read about the camps, specifically Treblinka.
I have a feeling that I am going to be waiting a long time. :lol:
Asher Cohen wrote: How many books you thinks Turnagain has reads
Mr. KnowItAll wrote:In those five years, which books have you read
Bunim Abend wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:44 am
I'm interested to know which of the following books any denier has read:
Wilman1960 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 7:22 pm
what’s books has you reads
The book stuff started with Goody and has been a central theme of the troll since der Judens departure.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Werd

Post by Werd »

I still think these are all hive mind individuals from klowns forum who just vomit the same talking points.

Enigma Charlie

Post by Enigma Charlie »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 2:10 am
Hi, Enigma Charlie. Enjoying your tour of the zoo?

:)
Hey,

Well, this shithole just reminds one that there are some awful people out there in the world and a few mental asylums are missing a few patients.

Kindest regards,

Charlie