Name the must-read books

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Huntinger

Re: Name the must-read books

Post by Huntinger »

torus9 wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 7:22 pm
Be proud, white boy!
No need to tar white-wash everyone with the same brush. :mrgreen:

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
What, you can’t find the answer in the one book you’ve read?
(sigh) Another weasel dodge and still no answers from Jeff. So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 10:02 pm
(sigh) Another weasel dodge and still no answers from Jeff. So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.
Here is a typical jüdisch speech pattern. This may help explain JeffK and Nessie including lupus patterns.
ME: “Isn’t it a gorgeous day?”
MA: “So the sun is out. Should I do a cartwheel?”
ME: “I found a great used car!”
DAD: “And who can afford the insurance?”
ME: “It’s so nice out, why don’t we take a drive?”
BUBBE: “On Sunday? With the crowds? Who drives on a Sunday?”
ME: “I haven’t called in a week. So what’s new?”
ALL: “You didn’t wonder about Bubbe’s bursitis?”
ME: “Bursitis? Why didn’t you call me?”
ALL: “Why bother you?!”
"Suppose no one asked a question, what would be the answer?"

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Werd

Post by Werd »

Teddy wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 3:30 pm

I currentley watch "the greatest story never told" about what the Nazis really were about - to break Germany free from the Jewish Banking System and print it´s own currency - also protect Germany from Communsim
Careful with that stuff. The idea of Hitler versus "the bankers" is a load of crap. It's one of revisionism's faults.
Werd wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 3:51 am

Hitler was a British Agent by Greg Hallett
Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler by Anthony Sutton
None Dare Call it Conspiracy by Gary Allen
Architects of Deception by Juri Lina
The Biggest Secret by David Icke

two articles by Anthony Migchels
Hitler’s Finances and Myth of Nazi Anti-Usury Activism
https://www.veteranstodayarchives.com/2 ... tivism/25/

Hitler's Finances. Response to my critics.
https://justice4poland.com/2016/06/28/hitlers-finances/

Werd

Post by Werd »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 4:48 pm
Werd wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 3:46 am

It’s also your weird need to keep pushing ancient bullshit like blood libel to the point of madness. That’s part of your weird Jewish obsession as well as symptom of you being a complete whackadoodle. Compared to that your Holocaust denial is just a weird quirk.
After I showed how modern Jewish historians and newspaper moguls in Kiev during the Beilis case:
1. Lied about the number of wounds on the boy's head
2. Lied about Pranaitis' skills in Hebrew
3. Lied about actual courtroom exchanges in the transcripts.
4. Ignored transcripts where the surviving child victim pointed out Beilis as the abductor of the boy

and also showed

5. Many instances of converted Jews writing books telling of the hidden blood sect within the Hasidic strain of Judaism

it's kind of hard to ignore.
It’s also kinda hard to ignore that Beilis wasn’t convicted.
I don't ignore it.
it’s telling that the prosecutors couldn’t get a jury to convict him....in Imperial Russia.
What is it telling and how is it telling it? You're literally saying nothing. You also refuse to discuss the lies told about the number of wounds, Pranaitis' ability in Hebrew, and faked transcripts, and also witness testimony.
The jury heard the evidence and they chose to acquit him.
So?
Werd, it’s OK. You believe in lizard people, blood libel, space aliens and time travel.
None of these are logically connected to each other so quit acting like they are.
Sure they are.
Wrong for reasons I already explained.

Jewish ritual murder in Europe was known about and spoken of and written about long before modern conspiracy theories about aliens, lizards and time travel made their rounds on the internet.

They come under the heading of “weird shit people believe in.” Frankly the weirder they are the more likely people like you are going to believe them.
Hey, it’s not me who pointed out one of the authors is a Jew. You felt the compulsion to track down their background and point it out.
Define "obsession" and show me how it applies to my case of naming one Jew in a sea of many.
I really don’t care if an author is Jewish or not.
Neither do I.
But something in your Werd brain felt driven to get that information and point it out to me.
Because I wanted to trigger you and get you asking why I would bother to point it out. I wanted you to virtue signal. It worked.
Considering I put other groups at the top of the world conspiracy pyramid that are NOT Jews, you have no point about me mentioning one more Jew in a sea of regressive liberals.
But you still felt the need (driven by the weird compulsions you have) to hunt down the religious background of the author. That’s very telling, Werd.
Telling of what? Considering I put other groups at the top of the world conspiracy pyramid that are NOT Jews, you have no point about me mentioning one more Jew in a sea of regressive liberals.

http://www.whale.to/b/myth1.html
You do realize don't you that this site also talks about Nazis escaping alive after the war and it talks about CIA-Nazi mind control/torture in America, right? You do realize that this site hosts revisionist AND non revisionist material right? You do realize I put this link in my signature at codoh right?
http://www.whale.to/b/mind_control.html
So that some revisionists may take a second look at Hitler-Mengele whitewashing like I have?
I know, Werd.
Therefore you have no point about me looking at a site that has revisionist material, but also material that revisionists wouldn't like. :lol:
And therefore blacks killing blacks isn't a problem, right?
Only your weird ass brain would try to make that connection, Werd. No, people killing people is a problem
Then don't whine when Candace does it. :lol:
LOL, fuck, those are weird leaps of logic that you are making there, Werd. But that’s the problem with people with broken brains.
Jeff can't make up his mind. Is it okay for Candace to talk about black on black crime or not? If it is, he has no business insulting her.
Apparently, Jeff has a hard time comprehending that just because liberals can recognize the same crime patterns that conservatives or alt-right people do about blacks, that doesn't mean these liberals are fake and secretly also racist.
Apparently Werd is making ASSumptions about me yet again.
Jeff can't make up his mind. Is it okay for Candace to talk about black on black crime or not? If it is, he has no business insulting her. So when he does insult her, I have to ask questions about Jeff. If he gets offended at them, or laughs them off, then why was he angry with Candace in the first place? Only Jeff can answer why he has such a knee jerk reaction to discussion of black on black crime? If he is truly against crime of all kind, he shouldn't react in such a childish, insulting, emotional way. But he clearly did. So there must be a reason. And I'm trying to figure it out. I suspect it's because of how regressive he is, and because he makes false assumptions about me being a conservative racist or alt-right neo Nazi hitler lover. It's the only explanation that works. Because if that's not what he thinks about me, then he had no business getting mad at Candace, as I said. So Jeff is either the one making false assumptions about MY motives, or he is making NO assumptions about my motives, but he is contradicting himself (discussion of crime is okay, but not when Candace discusses black on black crime. That warrants name calling instead of actually dealing with her arguments head on).

Werd

Post by Werd »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 5:22 pm
Werd wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 3:48 am

Proud Boys and the White Ethnostate
How the Alt-Right Is Warping the American Imagination
by Alexandra Minna Stern
In her book near the start, she mentions some youtubers like Europe is Falling and Millennial Woes who bemoan that whites are projected to become a minority in Europe. Typical leftist Jewish communism.

I always love it when people bring up YouTubers...FFS, any moron can make a YouTube video.

You mean like Alexandra Minna Stern? :lol:

Since googlebooks doesn't have a big preview, and since I can't find her book anywhere for free on the internet, why don't you enlighten me on her stance on Israel maintaining a Jewish/Israeli majority is. Go ahead and prove my hunch about her Jewish hypocrisy incorrect. I dare you.
LOL, hey look. Some more Jew obsession.
Don't talk about Jews. No Jew does anything bad or stupid. Ever.

I didn't say that.

Then quit bitching about what I'm doing and secretly attributing false motives to it that I know you are, but pretend I'm wrong when you know I'm in the ballpark.

A Jew confesses Jewry's "pro immigration" sins
More lefty Jews pushing hatred of white middle class
MUSLIM IMMIGRATION IS A FORCED CONSPIRACY
Loony lefties have no logic regarding immigration
More Jews cheerleading for mass immigration to white nations

As it turns out, Jews have an obsession with white majority countries. Jeff is very quiet about that.

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

torus9 wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 7:22 pm
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 5:24 pm
torus9 wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 4:10 am

I’m certainly having a discussion with a fucking moron right now...”torus9.”

True as that may be,

Thanks, that’s all I needed to know.
Which isn't much. You see, I know that insults ultimately carry no weight. But you think they do and are ultimately the one weighed down by it. Be proud, white boy!
I should be proud of the color of my skin?

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 10:02 pm
Jeffk1970 wrote:
What, you can’t find the answer in the one book you’ve read?
Sigh. I guess the answer isn’t in the one book you read.

:P

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Werd wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 1:10 am
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 4:48 pm
Werd wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 3:46 am

It’s also your weird need to keep pushing ancient bullshit like blood libel to the point of madness. That’s part of your weird Jewish obsession as well as symptom of you being a complete whackadoodle. Compared to that your Holocaust denial is just a weird quirk.
After I showed how modern Jewish historians and newspaper moguls in Kiev during the Beilis case:
1. Lied about the number of wounds on the boy's head
2. Lied about Pranaitis' skills in Hebrew
3. Lied about actual courtroom exchanges in the transcripts.
4. Ignored transcripts where the surviving child victim pointed out Beilis as the abductor of the boy

and also showed

5. Many instances of converted Jews writing books telling of the hidden blood sect within the Hasidic strain of Judaism

it's kind of hard to ignore.
It’s also kinda hard to ignore that Beilis wasn’t convicted.
I don't ignore it.
it’s telling that the prosecutors couldn’t get a jury to convict him....in Imperial Russia.
What is it telling and how is it telling it? You're literally saying nothing. You also refuse to discuss the lies told about the number of wounds, Pranaitis' ability in Hebrew, and faked transcripts, and also witness testimony.
The jury heard the evidence and they chose to acquit him.
So?
Werd, it’s OK. You believe in lizard people, blood libel, space aliens and time travel.
None of these are logically connected to each other so quit acting like they are.
Sure they are.
Wrong for reasons I already explained.

Jewish ritual murder in Europe was known about and spoken of and written about long before modern conspiracy theories about aliens, lizards and time travel made their rounds on the internet.

They come under the heading of “weird shit people believe in.” Frankly the weirder they are the more likely people like you are going to believe them.
Hey, it’s not me who pointed out one of the authors is a Jew. You felt the compulsion to track down their background and point it out.
Define "obsession" and show me how it applies to my case of naming one Jew in a sea of many.
I really don’t care if an author is Jewish or not.
Neither do I.
But something in your Werd brain felt driven to get that information and point it out to me.
Because I wanted to trigger you and get you asking why I would bother to point it out. I wanted you to virtue signal. It worked.
Considering I put other groups at the top of the world conspiracy pyramid that are NOT Jews, you have no point about me mentioning one more Jew in a sea of regressive liberals.
But you still felt the need (driven by the weird compulsions you have) to hunt down the religious background of the author. That’s very telling, Werd.
Telling of what? Considering I put other groups at the top of the world conspiracy pyramid that are NOT Jews, you have no point about me mentioning one more Jew in a sea of regressive liberals.

http://www.whale.to/b/myth1.html
You do realize don't you that this site also talks about Nazis escaping alive after the war and it talks about CIA-Nazi mind control/torture in America, right? You do realize that this site hosts revisionist AND non revisionist material right? You do realize I put this link in my signature at codoh right?
http://www.whale.to/b/mind_control.html
So that some revisionists may take a second look at Hitler-Mengele whitewashing like I have?
I know, Werd.
Therefore you have no point about me looking at a site that has revisionist material, but also material that revisionists wouldn't like. :lol:
And therefore blacks killing blacks isn't a problem, right?
Only your weird ass brain would try to make that connection, Werd. No, people killing people is a problem
Then don't whine when Candace does it. :lol:
LOL, fuck, those are weird leaps of logic that you are making there, Werd. But that’s the problem with people with broken brains.
Jeff can't make up his mind. Is it okay for Candace to talk about black on black crime or not? If it is, he has no business insulting her.
Apparently, Jeff has a hard time comprehending that just because liberals can recognize the same crime patterns that conservatives or alt-right people do about blacks, that doesn't mean these liberals are fake and secretly also racist.
Apparently Werd is making ASSumptions about me yet again.
Jeff can't make up his mind. Is it okay for Candace to talk about black on black crime or not? If it is, he has no business insulting her. So when he does insult her, I have to ask questions about Jeff. If he gets offended at them, or laughs them off, then why was he angry with Candace in the first place? Only Jeff can answer why he has such a knee jerk reaction to discussion of black on black crime? If he is truly against crime of all kind, he shouldn't react in such a childish, insulting, emotional way. But he clearly did. So there must be a reason. And I'm trying to figure it out. I suspect it's because of how regressive he is, and because he makes false assumptions about me being a conservative racist or alt-right neo Nazi hitler lover. It's the only explanation that works. Because if that's not what he thinks about me, then he had no business getting mad at Candace, as I said. So Jeff is either the one making false assumptions about MY motives, or he is making NO assumptions about my motives, but he is contradicting himself (discussion of crime is okay, but not when Candace discusses black on black crime. That warrants name calling instead of actually dealing with her arguments head on).
Are you still going on?

Look, I understand your compulsions drive you to throw up these long answers. I can’t decide, did you or been-there start this? Coz been-there does the same. The difference between you and been-there is you don’t toss out pointless memes and quote mines. But it looks the same. Just the droning that gets pointless after awhile.

Been-there is just dull but your compulsions drive you to rant and rave and make ASSumptions about me and others. Have you ever considered medications to help calm this frantic screaming in your head?

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Werd wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 1:13 am
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 5:22 pm
Werd wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 3:48 am

Proud Boys and the White Ethnostate
How the Alt-Right Is Warping the American Imagination
by Alexandra Minna Stern
In her book near the start, she mentions some youtubers like Europe is Falling and Millennial Woes who bemoan that whites are projected to become a minority in Europe. Typical leftist Jewish communism.

I always love it when people bring up YouTubers...FFS, any moron can make a YouTube video.

You mean like Alexandra Minna Stern? :lol:

Since googlebooks doesn't have a big preview, and since I can't find her book anywhere for free on the internet, why don't you enlighten me on her stance on Israel maintaining a Jewish/Israeli majority is. Go ahead and prove my hunch about her Jewish hypocrisy incorrect. I dare you.
LOL, hey look. Some more Jew obsession.
Don't talk about Jews. No Jew does anything bad or stupid. Ever.

I didn't say that.

Then quit bitching about what I'm doing and secretly attributing false motives to it that I know you are, but pretend I'm wrong when you know I'm in the ballpark.

A Jew confesses Jewry's "pro immigration" sins
More lefty Jews pushing hatred of white middle class
MUSLIM IMMIGRATION IS A FORCED CONSPIRACY
Loony lefties have no logic regarding immigration
More Jews cheerleading for mass immigration to white nations

As it turns out, Jews have an obsession with white majority countries. Jeff is very quiet about that.
Wow...still screaming and screeching? If it makes you feel better and calms your mental anxiety I guess it’s OK.