The Jewish Ritual Murder of Andreas Youshinsky.

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Jeff 8675309

Re: The Jewish Ritual Murder of Andreas Youshinsky.

Post by Jeff 8675309 »

Werd wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:23 am

They heard the evidence and decided he was innocent.
All said it was ritual murder. Half said it was Mendel.
All those gentiles said a Jew was innocent. The ritual murder BS is irrelevant.
Speech kills people.

It certainly can, yes.
:roll:
Literally, no it doesn't. You're thinking of automatic weapons.
How limited in thinking...
Bombs, knives, poison, gas....
If what I say pushes your average nutbag whackadoodle to commit a violent act then yes. Speech can kill people.

Even someone like me who believes in “free speech” recognizes that.

Well, at least I know Hitler wasn’t a British agent.
Wrong again.
No, right about this one. Frankly that’s just weird, Werd. Even for you. I don’t think many of your fellow RODOH dwellers are with you on this one.
Consult Greg Hallett and Henry Makow (Jew).
Don’t know Greg Hallett but I follow Henry Makow on Twitter. He’s not someone I would go to for facts on well...anything.
I’m certainly not going to say at no time did a Jew commit a murder, much less never murder a child. But as part of a ritual relating to a sect of Judaism? Not hardly

Then you don't know the Talmud, the Kabbalah, and any other esoteric strain of Judaism.
And you do?

Excuse me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Werd, I doubt very strongly that you’ve read an actual copy of any of the above or consulted with a member of a Jewish sect. You get your knowledge from people who claim they did this. These are the same type of people who claim Hitler was a British agent.
You certainly don't know about the occult, magical rites, and the special place of blood in magic and why evil magic requires shedding the blood of the innocent.
Well, I have seen all the Harry Potter movies and read all the books. Does that count for anything?

Magic isn’t real, Werd. There are people who believe that it is. I don’t begrudge them that.
As I said, this is something that permeates all western religions in a very hidden section of each one.
I’m sure.
Werd, it’s such an odd thing to discuss, this idea that Jewish people murder children as part of their religion.

Again, you refuse to deal in specifics. The phrase "Jews" can mean any Jew. But the fact is that even open anti semites like Arnold Leese have claimed that ONLY A SELECT OCCULT, BLACK MAGIC SECT WITHIN HASIDISM is guilty of this. Now did this FACT get overlooked by some people and probably result in some false accusations against Jews? OF COURSE! NOBODY IS DENYING THIS! What I am saying is that there is specific evidence of Hasidic Jews and Hasidic Jews ALONE being guilty of blood rites.
Like wound patterns and things like that?
Here’s Werd’s deal: He believes in really weird things because something in his brain broke.

And here goes Jeff once again slagging off the many competent and excellent Jewish authors I have read that appear in this list of books from my personal library
Yeah...those books don’t really help your case....

I could just as well say that conspiracy theory haters like you who slag off conspiracy theories that EXONERATE Jews from being the top of the conspiracy pyramid, are preventing these theories from being spread further and are therefore putting Jews in danger with your apathy.
That makes no sense.
Actually it does. This is me being sarcastic to show you how stupid your regressive liberal (possibly communist) idea is that speech kills.
I’m not a Communist, Werd. Communism is simply silly and juvenile. Frankly it’s outdated and truth be told I found the writings of Marx dull. When it’s put into practice (or it’s theories) it turns authoritarian and is lethal to the populace.

Now, Social Democracy seems to work OK. But as an American I didn’t support Bernie Sanders and I find many of his supporters immature twats who pout and cry too much when they don’t get their way. But that’s neither here nor there.
Your pragmatic idea is to limit free speech because you think it will protect Jews,
That’s a bit simplistic, Werd. I use Jews as an example but that could apply to anyone. I really do hesitate on “limiting” speech on anything. What I would say to you is that there are always potential consequences to spouting wild conspiracy theories about Jews (or anyone else). In the US it is perfectly legal for you or anyone else to push this stuff.
whereas people who previously never had a problem with Jews will see them or their shabbos goys attacking America's first amendment and Canada's constitution, etc and then they WILL have a problem with Jews.
I suspect most people don’t care. Or if they do they will be turned off by the material.

In any case the First Amendment is set solidly in stone.
Trapping Jews in a self fulfilling prophecy like this only continues the vicious circle. Breaking it requires a new paradigm. A new way of looking at things. A conspiracy world view which places Jews NOT AT THE TOP and shows who the REAL MASTERS ARE. The REAL REMEDY to save free speech AND Jews from taking false blame for being atop the conspiracy pyramid exists. It's the conspiracy paradigm I subscribe to. Therefore, people who claim to be friends of Jews, shouldn't be so quick to dismiss it and tell others to dismiss it.

As I said, you're too ignorant to understand. Hence, I had to spell it out for you once again.
No, Werd, again, you are batshit crazy. I will give you some credit for your intelligence.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:02 pm
No, Werd, again, you are batshit crazy. I will give you some credit for your intelligence.
He is entitled to be batshit crazy, just as you are entitled to wear your kippah/yarmulke. Now Blood Libel is a fact, though not in all reported cases. The "sneaky ones" have been murdering kids for thousands of years; probably the Palestinian war is just another excuse to get some kid blood for their cookies.

Oh look a brave IsRa_Eli soldier found one.

𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

clincher

Post by clincher »

Videos constantly banned from YouTube.
Videos have the jews worried, it is this they are trying to hide.
This one posted by another but ignored. The jews are trying to hide the truth.
https://archive.org/details/BloodLibelRitualMurder

Werd

Post by Werd »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:02 pm
All those gentiles said a Jew was innocent. The ritual murder BS is irrelevant.
Wrong again. 6 said Mendel was guilty for sure. This fact gets left out by you, and everyone else that talks about the case. No surprise.
Speech can kill people
And the idiot just repeats himself.
I don’t think many of your fellow RODOH dwellers are with you on this one.
Gee, no shit. Probably because one of the main proponents of Greg Hallett's theory is Jew conspiracy writer Henry Makow. A Jew wrote it, therefore it's wrong is their epistemology. Well as you've seen by that huge list of books which is only a FRACTION of my library, I've been at conspiracy reading too long to be such an amateur.
you don't know the Talmud, the Kabbalah, and any other esoteric strain of Judaism.
And you do?
We're not talking about me. We're talking about you. But I'll play along despite your red herring attempt. I know of a lot of horrible verses that are in those books because of authentic, rabbi certified English translations I have seen. Or in books written by gifted gentile Hebraists whose books were so damning that Jews bought them and locked them away. I'm talking of course about Eisenmenger's book Traditions of the Jews. Now as for books with accurate translations from the Hebrew and the Aramaic, I'm also thinking of Justin Pranaitis' The Talmud Unmasked as well as Michael Hoffman's Judaism's Strange Gods and Judaism Discovered as well as Alexander McCaul's The Talmud Tested. The Talmud is a very racist, anti gentile book. It's also very anti female and it has loopholes that excuse or permit murder and robbery of gentiles as well as sex with children. You thought the Koran and Hadiths were bad in Islam? Maaaan, you should take a look at an uncensored Talmud! When Michael Hoffman wrote his books, he had an uncensored Steinsaltz edition in English that they never finished publishing. Gee, I wonder why. The first English Talmud from the 1930's the Soncino edition has been exposed as being heavily redacted and edited. As we have seen with the Mendel Beilis transcripts, Jews love to edit and lie about what's in their Talmud. It seems to be a habit of many Jews: Lying about what's actually in written records.

Appendix A: ADL Takes Talmud Quotes Out of Context
http://www.come-and-hear.com/editor/censorship_1.html
Magic isn’t real, Werd. There are people who believe that it is. I don’t begrudge them that.
Well when high level masons and satanists practice it in conjunction with child abuse, then I have a problem.
What I am saying is that there is specific evidence of Hasidic Jews and Hasidic Jews ALONE being guilty of blood rites.
Like wound patterns and things like that?
1. That's one of the pieces of evidence, sure.
2. You mean like the wound pattern on Andreas Youshinsky's head that Jewish author David Maddison clearly lied about for some unknown reason? :lol:
Trapping Jews in a self fulfilling prophecy like this only continues the vicious circle. Breaking it requires a new paradigm. A new way of looking at things. A conspiracy world view which places Jews NOT AT THE TOP and shows who the REAL MASTERS ARE. The REAL REMEDY to save free speech AND Jews from taking false blame for being atop the conspiracy pyramid exists. It's the conspiracy paradigm I subscribe to. Therefore, people who claim to be friends of Jews, shouldn't be so quick to dismiss it and tell others to dismiss it.
No, Werd,
So you're disagreeing that we need to spread a paradigm that disproves conspiracy theories that blame "the Jews" for everything? Even though you claim free speech and certain theories can have negative consequences for Jews? I'm confused. Shouldn't you want that? Why do you reject a remedy for a sickness :?

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: The details of allegations of Jewish Ritual Murder.

Post by been-there »

For centuries, Jews have been accused of something called “blood libel” or “ritual murder”: the killing of non-Jews, often children, to use their blood in bizarre religious ceremonies or to make food. As far back as 300 BC, writers have asserted that Jews sacrificed human beings in their religious practice, but it was not until the Middle Ages that such charges became the basis for civil action. Blood libel trials resulted in many Jewish deaths.

Naturally, Jews have denied such charges. The Bible, they said, forbids killing and prohibits the use of blood. Anyone making such claims is merely whipping up anti-Semitism and inciting anti-Jewish action. Even today, the mainstream view is that all such charges are mere “anti-Semitic canards” comprising a most dangerous sort of Jew-hatred. Blood libel, say the Jews, has no basis in fact.

But is that true? Until recently, few would have disagreed. But then in the early 2000s, a Jewish-Italian historian, Ariel Toaff, undertook extensive research into the matter. He concluded that not all blood libel cases could be automatically dismissed, and that certain sects of Ashkenazi Jews may well have manifested their hatred of Gentiles in a ritual use of non-Jewish blood. Blood libel, it seems, has a substantial factual basis.

Passovers of Blood is certainly one of the most controversial books of the 21st century. If certain Jews did — and perhaps still do — harbour an intense hatred of Gentiles, and if they did — and perhaps still do — use human blood in certain religious rituals, then this has very ominous implications for present-day relations between Jews and non-Jews around the world.

-- Clemens & Blair, 2020, paperback, 350 pp.

https://www.thomasdaltonphd.com/
been-there wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:40 am
First of all, I admit I am new to this topic of 'Jewish ritual murder'.
That is because I always accepted the viewpoint that what is called the Jewish 'blood libel' was a completely false and unbelievable ancient calumny against Jews.
Therefore I never gave it any credibility, and therefore never bothered to familiarise myself with the details.

Now I have done that. And to my shock and suprise the evidence confirming the accuracy of the cases of it seems to me to be overwhelming.
Jeff's dishonesty and wilfully stubborn, self-delusional refusal to actually engage with the facts and evidence of it, seems therefore again quite revealing. I think it shows a mindset that CAN NOT think unassisted, can not revise, can not re-assess.
AND I think it AGAIN points to the successful utility of using the 'anti-semite' accusation to enforce conformity of view.

I read the wikipedia entry on 'blood libel' to understand what that enforced conformity of view is, and to check if I had perhaps been misinformed.
I also have been checking to see what scholarly views there are on this, yet another, Jewish-controlled and thought-policed HISTORICAL subject.

I came across an article reviewing a recently published book on the subject. The book is called ‘Blood Libel’ by Magda Teter, published this year 2020.

And here I observed an interesting method of what I now see as an obfuscating of the details of all the cases throughout history. Fascinatingly it mirrors the exact same issue that Jews who want to outlaw 'holocaust' historical revision have. A similar strategy is being used to discredit detailed information.
The same 'problem' Jews have in both cases is the DETAILS getting well-known due to advances in technology.

Before it was the invention of the printing press that was seen as the problem. Suddenly people right across Europe had access to detailed information of almost the EXACT SAME occurrences of ritual murder and of the similar accusations against Jewish communities believed to be committing them.
In this article, a reviewer BLAMED the printing innovation for spreading an 'anti-semitic' hate trope.
Obviously the equally possible alternative understanding is that the printing innovation was responsible for spreading not libel but the factual DETAILS and similarities of the cases all across Europe of these murders where Jewish communities existed.
The times of Israel wrote:Although the events in Italy [ritualised murder of a child called Simon] and England [ritualised murder of a child called William] appear similar on the surface, something took place between the two incidents.

For three centuries, accounts of Jewish “ritual murders” had been confined to local lore and monastic chronicles. There was not widespread access to the tales, so the blood libel had little credibility with the public. Then, in the mid-fifteenth century, Gutenberg’s printing press changed everything.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/myth-of-j ... ood-libel/
As was observed here, the Jewish press made a big deal out of the recent painting of the medieval murder of Simon of Trent.
I didn't see the story anywhere else. Plus almost ALL the search results that came up of articles covering the story were JEWISH owned outlets aimed at Jewish readerships.

Here is the thing I just noticed.
A.) A recent book blamed the spread of an allegedly anti-semitic falsehood on the printing revolution which made sharing information available to anyone who was literate. They claim the problem was an innovation which took control of information out of the hands of the establishment: the Church, monarchy and aristocracy.
This is the explanation given for why this supposed 'blood libel' spread so widely across Europe.

B.) SIMILARLY the invention of — and easy access to — the internet has AGAIN revolutionised the control of information and taken it way from the establishment. And subsequently again the internet is blamed for more people now learning and accepting the alleged 'anti-semitic' “lie” that the 'holocaust' narrative is NOT reliable, accurate nor truthful history.

In both cases free flow of information has been seen as a problem by Jews.
They blame it for the widespread understanding of Jewish ritual murder.
They blame it for the growing understanding of 'holocaust' innaccuracies and deceptions.

They silence both by use of the catch-all 'anti-semitism' accusation.

Whether the information is accurate or not, is NOT seen as a relevant issue. As the recent BBC propaganda piece presented by David Baddiel demonstrated.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/myth-of-j ... ood-libel/
been-there wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:11 am
Giovanni Gasparro is an artist who paints scenes connected with Catholicism.
His recent painting depicts what in Catholicism is called the martyrdom of Simon of Trento.
A certain small section of society and their press have very vociferously castigated the painting. They appear predominantly in search engines if you look it up:

"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Werd

Re: The details of allegations of Jewish Ritual Murder.

Post by Werd »

been-there wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:33 am

-- Clemens & Blair, 2020, paperback, 350 pp.

https://www.thomasdaltonphd.com/
I may have to ask Carlos Porter if this is a genuine UNEXPURGATED, UNALTERED English translation. There were subsequent English translations where Ariel Toaff softened or even abandoned some of his statements. He had to concoct the lie of "willing gentile donors" when it came to giving blood to Jews for their rituals. LOL.

Carlos Porter has WARNED about subsequent modern English translations. Let's hope this one is the real deal. An exact copy of the FIRST English translation of Toaff's book that was later "softened."