The Jewish Ritual Murder of Andreas Youshinsky.

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Werd

Re: The Jewish Ritual Murder of Andreas Youshinsky.

Post by Werd »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:33 am
They heard the evidence and decided he was innocent.
All said it was ritual murder. Half said it was Mendel.
Speech kills people.
It certainly can, yes.
:roll:
Literally, no it doesn't. You're thinking of automatic weapons.
Well, at least I know Hitler wasn’t a British agent.
Wrong again. Consult Greg Hallett and Henry Makow (Jew).
I’m certainly not going to say at no time did a Jew commit a murder, much less never murder a child. But as part of a ritual relating to a sect of Judaism? Not hardly.
Then you don't know the Talmud, the Kabbalah, and any other esoteric strain of Judaism. You certainly don't know about the occult, magical rites, and the special place of blood in magic and why evil magic requires shedding the blood of the innocent. As I said, this is something that permeates all western religions in a very hidden section of each one.
Werd, it’s such an odd thing to discuss, this idea that Jewish people murder children as part of their religion.
Again, you refuse to deal in specifics. The phrase "Jews" can mean any Jew. But the fact is that even open anti semites like Arnold Leese have claimed that ONLY A SELECT OCCULT, BLACK MAGIC SECT WITHIN HASIDISM is guilty of this. Now did this FACT get overlooked by some people and probably result in some false accusations against Jews? OF COURSE! NOBODY IS DENYING THIS! What I am saying is that there is specific evidence of Hasidic Jews and Hasidic Jews ALONE being guilty of blood rites.
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:39 am
Werd wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:44 am

Here’s Werd’s deal: He believes in really weird things because something in his brain broke.

And here goes Jeff once again slagging off the many competent and excellent Jewish authors I have read that appear in this list of books from my personal library
Jews can be batshit crazy, Werd. I know. I follow Gilad Atzmon on Twitter and I’ve read Ron Unz.
I'm not talking about those guys. They aren't on my list. I'm talking about Barry Chamish, Sherman Skolnick, Marvin Antelman.
I could just as well say that conspiracy theory haters like you who slag off conspiracy theories that EXONERATE Jews from being the top of the conspiracy pyramid, are preventing these theories from being spread further and are therefore putting Jews in danger with your apathy.
That makes no sense.
Actually it does. This is me being sarcastic to show you how stupid your regressive liberal (possibly communist) idea is that speech kills.
With enough people like you poo-pooing anti-anti-Jewish conspiracy theories,
And getting others to mock them, thus preventing them from catching on to more people, who otherwise may have been Jew haters, but now know better...
you're helping to ensure that more people fall into the trap of "jews run it all."
And according to your own logic speech kills, but therefore so does ignorance which often underlies the hate speech that kills.
So if blood is on my hands,
Because of what I may say...
then it must be on yours too.
Because of how your behaviour stops the circulation of theories that would insulate Jews from hatred and possibly synagogue shootings.

As I said, if you want to reduce this to communist idiocy where speech kills (when it literally doesn't), then I can also say that preventing beneficial speech from reaching more people is also putting Jews in danger. We can play this game all you want. Or we can stop. I can withdraw my sardonic behaviour, and you can modify your obviously warped communist views about fictional "hate speech." :roll:

Your pragmatic idea is to limit free speech because you think it will protect Jews, whereas people who previously never had a problem with Jews will see them or their shabbos goys attacking America's first amendment and Canada's constitution, etc and then they WILL have a problem with Jews. Trapping Jews in a self fulfilling prophecy like this only continues the vicious circle. Breaking it requires a new paradigm. A new way of looking at things. A conspiracy world view which places Jews NOT AT THE TOP and shows who the REAL MASTERS ARE. The REAL REMEDY to save free speech AND Jews from taking false blame for being atop the conspiracy pyramid exists. It's the conspiracy paradigm I subscribe to. Therefore, people who claim to be friends of Jews, shouldn't be so quick to dismiss it and tell others to dismiss it.

As I said, you're too ignorant to understand. Hence, I had to spell it out for you once again.
Last edited by Werd on Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:42 am, edited 3 times in total.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
...I’m certainly not going to say at no time did a Jew commit a murder, much less never murder a child. But as part of a ritual relating to a sect of Judaism? Not hardly.
Why not? Mayans and Aztec tribes apparently did it.
Certain African tribes did that and still do that.
Sacrificing living creatures and doing wierd things with the blood has been a central part of Judaic ritual worship for millenia.
Human sacrifice is not alien to the Judaic world-view. Have you not heard about the Judaic tradition of their prophet and founder Abraham preparing to sacrifice his only son Isaac?
Don't you know about the passover ritual predicated upon smearing sacrificial blood on the doors of their houses to avoid the wrath of their deity?
Why is it so beyond the realms of physical possibility in your world view that some Hasidic Jewish sect would do that with blood from 'sacrificed' goyim (which refers to non-jews and means 'cattle')?

Jeffk1970 wrote:
They heard the evidence and decided he was innocent.
:roll: Yeah, but "they heard the evidence" and concluded it WAS a case of ritual murder!! Why are you denying that part???!

The March 2006 issue (No. 9/160) of the Ukrainian Personnel Plus magazine published an article — Murder is unveiled, the murderer is unknown? — which revived and repeated the understanding that the Beilis Trial jury had recognized the case as ritual murder by persons unknown, even though it had found Beilis himself not guilty.

Ignorance of these things was acceptable and might explain your approach to this subject initially.
But you have been repeatedly informed now. Plus with references for you to make your own investigation of the details and reach a better informed conclusion.
So ignorance is neither any longer a valid excuse, nor is your reality now. Instead you appear to be in a self-induced state of stubborn and willful ignorance: which is called denial.
Jeffk1970 wrote:
...it’s such an odd thing to discuss, this idea that Jewish people murder children as part of their religion.
See above.

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:39 am
Jews can be batshit crazy, Werd. I know.
Why then can you not consider the possibility of some Jewish sect doing batshit crazy ritualised murder for some wierd religious blood ritual?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

torus9

Post by torus9 »

been-there wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:36 pm
Sacrificing living creatures and doing wierd things with the blood has been a central part of Judaic ritual worship for millenia.
Think of Christianity itself, "take and drink, for this is my..."
The sacrifice of Jesus as the ultimate in "kosher kills."
God's only begotten son, born to suffer a slow and torturous death upon a....T. It's all very suspicious.

Carry on.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

been-there wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:36 pm
then can you not consider the possibility of some Jewish sect doing batshit crazy ritualised murder for some wierd religious blood ritual?

𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

In June 2001 the handwritten account of Sir Richard Burton's unpublished investigation into the accusation of Jewish Ritual Murder of Padre Tomaso in Damascus in 1840, was auctioned.
The manuscript was not sold. The bidding started at £80,000 and quickly reached £140,000, but the reserve price of £150,000 was not reached. The Burton manuscript was therefore withdrawn and returned to the owners, a British Jewish group.

Here below are excepts of the auctioneer's description of it. The full description can be read at David Irving's website.

Curiously and revealingly, some editor has placed misleading comments in brackets that appear designed to protect Jews and demonise Muslims.
E.g. 1. when Burton refers to outrage of the people of Damascus this editor puts in brackets “[the Muslims]". But the people of Damscus included a large population of both Muslims AND Christians.

E.g. 2. Burton wrote about the reaction and conduct of the various European Consuls to the affair. When describing this the author of this description wrote: “only the Frenchman, Count Ratti-Menton 'who had to fight the battle single-handed', emerges with credit.”
Here this editor inserted “[a known anti-semite]” after the name of the French Consul. :ugeek:
BURTON, Sir Richard Francis (1821-1890).
Autograph manuscript treatise entitled 'Human Sacrifice among the Sephardine or Eastern Jews'.

The unpublished chapters describe (in chapters I - IV) the events surrounding the disappearance of Padre Tomaso, a Capuchin friar, and his Syrian Christian servant, in Damascus in 1840, when thirteen members of the Jewish community were arrested and accused of having committed ritual murder.

In chapters V and VI Burton gives his views on the continuity of 'the tradition of human sacrifice', with a historical aperçu of accusations made in Syria, Lebanon and parts of Europe.

Appendix I ('Jews in Roumania') gives a version of the arrival of the Jews in Moldavia and Wallachia, and their situation at the time of Burton's writing.
Appendix II is largely a dismissive commentary on Dr Alexander McCaul's pamphlet (published in 1840) which by examining Rabbinical writings refutes the ritual murder accusation.
The manuscript is Burton's final and complete autograph copy.

...in 1881-1882 allegations of blood libel were raised again in the clerical publication Civiltà Cattolica in Rome. Towards the end of the century they were revived in parts of Eastern Europe including Roumania, and particularly in Russia where they were instrumental in provoking massacres.

By reviving interest in the events of 1840, Burton sought to reopen an issue which informed public opinion had already largely rejected as untrue. The introduction includes his justification for the work:
'The statements contained in these pages must, if untrue to fact, be speedily buried in the limbo of vagaries and dreams. If true, they open up an unknown chapter of Modern History which deserves careful perusal'.

He repudiates the judicial investigation of Padre Tomaso's case ('the preposterous preference of fiction to fact'), and the 'peculiar action of the British authorities', preferring to believe the statements of 'native Christians quite as well informed in their own way as, and far more acute than, the average higher orders of our own countrymen'.

Chapters I and II comprise an extensive, detailed and often obsessive account, based on contemporary narratives and unspecified documentary sources, of the life and death of 'the Martyr Padre Tomaso' and the consequent events. Chapter III discusses the procès verbal of the alleged murderers with frequent interpolations by Burton disputing the statements of the defendants and their witnesses, and Chapter IV includes the 'Confessions' or testimony of the 'Doctor (Hakham) Moshe Abu'l Afiya' [the principal Jewish witness].
These chapters also incorporate Burton's views of the varying responses of the different European consuls to the investigation, from which only the Frenchman, Count Ratti-Menton [a known anti-semite] 'who had to fight the battle single-handed', emerges with credit.
The work can be accessed at the London National archives ONLY by requesting and receiving written permission.
https://discovery.nationalarchives.gov. ... ef9dcf55de

I think it extremely telling that a person of Sir Richard's eminence and position in society put off publication of this research TWICE during his lifetime for fear of the repercussions against himself from World Jewry. And that his wife also delayed publication after her husband's death due to similar concerns.

And here we are over a century later and this unique, on-the-spot investigaton by a highly educated British knight of the realm is STILL considered off-limits! :o

Here is a glimpse into the mindset of British Jews concerning Burton's research and their wish to suppress knowledge of it's contents.
It is from a 2001 newsaper article at the time of the auction of Sir Richard's research.
News of the auction has outraged many prominent British Jews because the work has been put up for sale by the organisation at the centre of Judaism in the UK, the British Board of Deputies.

The manuscript's contents, including the central claim that Jews once performed ritual human sacrifices, are considered so offensive that a campaign has been launched this weekend to stop the sale. Those involved fear the work will fall into the hands of American fascist groups who have expressed interest in owning it.

Yesterday the influential Orthodox rabbi Irving Jacobs called on his north London congregation to consider pooling funds to buy the work to keep it from neo-Nazis.

'The sale is a real blunder,' he told The Observer. 'I was horrified to hear of this and, although I don't want to impede genuine scholarship, I believe something like this should not be in the public domain.

Christie's has given the book a reserve price of £200,000 and describes it anodynely as 'one of a few substantial autograph manuscripts by Sir Richard Burton remaining in private hands'.

'I am appalled and gobsmacked by what the board are doing,' said Geoffrey Alderman, an academic who has seen the original document. 'Nearly 100 years ago, the board went to a lot of trouble to get this work to suppress it. The decision to sell it now amounts to a betrayal of world Jewry.'
Check that out!! :ugeek: A highly placed British Jew in 2001 described Burton's research as a betrayal of "world Jewry".

Here by contrast is the view of the British Jew responsibe for the work going on sale, ending with a fascinating admission y the Jewish historian who declares the unpublished anuscript's sale is a betrayal of word Jewry:
Neville Nagler, director-general of the board, claims that the manuscript is now no more than a 'historical document' of interest only to scholars of Burton.

'We always anticipated this move would be criticised,' Nagler told The Observer. 'It is true we cannot afford the rent on our central London premises and that the sale may help us with a deposit on our first property, but this is not driven by our finances.

He added: 'Only a handful of people have seen it, but most agree it is an important document for those interested in Burton.'

Nagler confirmed the work was bought up in 1909 to prevent its publication, but he argues that its value as a negative tool for anti-Semites has lessened over the years.

Alderman, however, remembers the manuscript as potent and bigoted. 'It was terrible to see these things written in English, especially by an intelligent man such as Burton,' he said.
'When I first tried to read it for research, an enormous number of obstacles were put in my way by the board. I was subject to a great deal of abuse and was told details of its contents must never be released.

Burton's 1877 work gives a lurid account of the arrest and acquittal of thrteen Jews accused of the ritual murder of a Capuchin friar in 1840, an event that became known as the Damascus Blood Libel.
-- Anonymous

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Sounds like a previous version of what happened to Mengele's diary. The Jews buy it at auction and then sequester it away so that nobody can read it. It could be supposed that the Jews would want the whole world to see a first hand account of all of the atrocities committed by Dr. Mengele but that hasn't happened. Instead it's been secreted away in an unknown location. Gee, do ya' think that the diary doesn't describe his eyeball or evil twins experiments?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:56 am
Sounds like a previous version of what happened to Mengele's diary. The Jews buy it at auction and then sequester it away so that nobody can read it. It could be supposed that the Jews would want the whole world to see a first hand account of all of the atrocities committed by Dr. Mengele but that hasn't happened. Instead it's been secreted away in an unknown location. Gee, do ya' think that the diary doesn't describe his eyeball or evil twins experiments?
At the risk of going off topic, the diary may explain how Dr Mengele was the only doctor on duty 24/7 working at several location simultaneously; this is quite a feat; being at Dachau and Birkenau simultaneously is quite awesome. I wonder if his wrist had arthritis with all the flicking of the whip to the left and right. I wonder what Jesus would think. :|

Amt IV

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Amt IV

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: The Jewish Ritual Murder of Padre Tomaso in Damascus in 1840.

Post by been-there »

I will pre-empt here a line of thought that may occur in the minds of people deeply attached to the protected 'holocaust' pseudo-historical narrative.

It may occur to such that there is an illogical bias being exercised by those of us wanting to see the permitting of genuine historical analysis and — where necessary — revision of the Jewish experience during WW2 and of Jewish blood-ritual murder allegations/libel.
That presumed bias being A.) that skeptics doubt the accuracy of 'perpetrator' witness testimony from soldiers of The Third Reich due to it being obtained via torture. Yet B.) they accept the 'perpetrator' witness testimony from Jews accused of ritual murder, even though this was also given under torture.

On the face of it this does appear to be a justified criticism and proof of confirmation bias. One similarity of argument — constantly repeated here by one unintelligent person — is that of 'corroboration'. Viz. that the tortured testimony of 'holocaust perpetrators' corroborates both the testimony of victims AND other perpetrators.
But upon deeper delving this argument lacks merit.
The difference being that tortured 'holocaust' perpetrators 'confessed' to physically impossible allegations which are refuted by the existing empirical evidence.
This is therefore proof of both a mass-deception and a resulting mass-delusion.

Whereas the tortured 'confessions' in the Damascus case of a Jewish ritual murder of Padre Tomaso corroborated and revealed an empirical reality that was not known, and which could have ONLY been known by the murderers and any accomplices/confidants. That is, they confessed to the location of the murdered corpses of Padre Tomaso and his servant. Knowledge that was unknown until they confessed it. So they gave testimony under torture that was later empirically confirmed.
This is therefore proof of an empirical reality.
The Grand Rabbi [of Damascus] was brought before the Court of Investigation; his name was Yakub al Entebbe. He was required to listen carefully to the examination and to the answers of the [confessing converted] Jew Mousa Abou-al-Afieh, and to confirm or deny each statement made by Mousa. In this way, the Rabbi admitted that blood was required for the ceremonial bread. He also confessed to having received Father Thomas's blood.
[Grand Rabbi Yakub Al-Entebbe came before the Ottoman court to listen to the testimony of the new Muslim convert, and ostensibly, to refute it. But newspapers reported that the Grand Rabbi confirmed that some Jews practiced blood rites, and that he had even received blood for this purpose.]

According to the Turkish custom, the bastinado [caning the soles of the feet] was freely applied to make the Jews speak. The Jewish Money Power has endeavoured to make the world believe that it was only the torture which enforced confession from innocent men.

Unfortunately for the Jewish Money Power, one of the questions asked was about the place where the remains of Father Thomas had been disposed of; and the remains were found where the prisoners said they were — that is, in a covered conduit. These remains were identified by European doctors as being those of Father Thomas.

Further, the wretches confessed to serving Father Thomas's servant in the same way, i.e., cutting his throat, collecting his blood, and disposing of the remains, this time in a latrine.

No amount of bastinado or torture could wring from an innocent man information as to the whereabouts of the remains of the victim of a murder.

We spare the reader the sickening details of the crime according to the confessions and admissions of the... Jewish murderers; long extracts from the trial's proceedings can be obtained in the following French book: Le Crime Ritual chez les Juifs, by A. Monniot, prefaced by the celebrated Edouard Drumont from Paris in 1914. This book shows that the confessions made by the culprits agreed in every detail, and that the questions they had to answer were not "leading questions".

Fourteen Jews were found guilty, and ten were condemned to death, two having died [apparently under torture, which implies MORE than bastinado was employed].

Our business is not to horrify; it is to expose the methods of Jewish intrigue and corruption which were used to conceal the guilt of the culprits in fear of the natural reaction of the Gentile to the facts if they became generally known.

As soon as the first reports of the case reached the West of Europe the Jewish Money Power rose like one man to try and cover the obvious tracks made by the obvious criminals. Money can, as we know only too well, accomplish wonders on a democracy as also on the Endings and policy of Eastern (and alas! often also Western) potentates.

It will perhaps be best to deal with each of these matters separately:

1. The Press agitation
This was on the usual Jewish lines:
Ritual Murder was "a Gentile invention";
Comte Ratti-Menton, the French Consul, who had insisted on the investigation, was attacked from every angle;
the Jews were being persecuted, and so on and so forth.

2. Agitation by public meetings.
For example, in London, the gullible democracy was induced to flock to a big meeting at the Mansion House in London, there to denounce the Blood Accusation of which they knew nothing at all, and to offer the Jews the sympathy of the British Nation! Paris, New York, Philadelphia and other towns followed suit!

3. Bribery of the Khedive of Egypt by money.
The rich Jews, Moses Montefiore in England, Cremieux and Munck in France, went off hotfoot to the East. They applied to the Khedive of Egypt, whose regime included Damascus, for a revision of the sentence. He was offered and accepted a huge sum of money and released the condemned Jews.

Note the result. The Jews proclaimed everywhere that the Khedive had reversed the verdict! He had done nothing of the kind. There was no reversal and no re-trial. The words of the Khedive's firman which he issued to release the Jewish murderers give the whole thing away:
From the account and demand of Messrs. Moses Montefiore and Cremieux, who came to us as delegates of all Europeans professing the religion of Moses, we have recognised that they desire the liberation and safety for the Jews who have been detained or who have taken flight in the case of the examination of the affair of Father Thomas, monk, missing in Damascus; he and his servant, Ibrahim.

And as, because of their numerous population, it would not be convenient (convenable) to refuse their demand and request, we order that the Jew prisoners shall be released and that the fugitives be given safety for their return. And you will take all possible measures that none are badly treated and that they are left undisturbed everywhere.
Such is our will.
Mehemet Ali.
He released the Jews therefore because of the numbers of Jews in the population ...and undoubtedly for cash received. He knew their guilt, and never denied it. Yet the Jewish Encyclopaedia (1903, Vol. IV, p. 420) actually ventures to assert that the three rich Jews secured from the 'Khedive a "recognition of the innocence" of the condemned men. The Khedive's price for releasing them is stated to have been half a million piastres. A converted Rabbi, Chevalier P. L. B. Drach, wrote in his The Harmony between the Church and the Synagogue (1844, Paris, p. 79): "Money played a great role in this business."

4. Bribery of the Sultan.
Having won the first round with the Khedive, the Jew Montefiore went on to see the Sultan of Turkey, and secured from him a decree that the Blood Accusation was baseless and that the Jews henceforth were to be on the same footing in the Sultan's dominions as other non-Muslims. The price of this was a huge bribe from the House of Rothschild.

The Sultan Abd-ul-Mejid's firman said "that a thorough examination of the religious books of the Hebrews has demonstrated the absolute prohibition of the use of either human or animal blood in any of their religious rites. It follows from this defence that the charges against them and their religion are calumnies." This, as shown in Chapter III, is mere sophistry, but even in 1936 a Miss C. WI. Finn had the effrontery to bring forward the firman as "evidence" that the Blood Accusation is false; this was in a letter to the Jewish Chronicle, 2nd October, 1936.

The wording of the firman is quoted in the Jewish Encyclopaedia, Vol. I, p. 47 (1906).

On his way home, Montefiore tried to get an audience with the Pope, Gregory XVI, but was refused an audience.

5. Attempted bribery of the French Consul.
Comte Ratti-Menton, the French Consul who had shown such determination in having the ritual murderers dealt with, and who was a most upright man, wrote to the Sherif Pasha on 22nd April to say that the Jews had, through the Austrian Consulate, offered him half a million piastres to have the evidence suppressed. Needless to say, when this honourable man was found incorruptible, the advocates of the Jews got busy as stated above to besmirch his reputation. Thiers, the French Foreign Secretary, replying to Jew-inspired attacks on the French Consul Ratti-Menton, stated in the Chamber of Deputies, 3rd June, 1840, "Let it be known to you, gentlemen, I repeat it, that in all the Chancellories the Israelites are in insistence for that affair and our Consul can lean only on the Minister of Foreign Affairs for France. A French agent who is in his right will always be protected against all influences, whatever they may be." M. Thiers also said that the Comte's superior officer, WI. Cochelet, Consul for Egypt, approved of his subordinate's action and that the English Consul was of the same mind.

6. Bribery of Austrian diplomats.
Throughout the proceedings, the Austrian Consul supported the Jews against the charge of ritual murder. Here, from a Jewish source, is the reason, duly confessed: From The History of the Jews in Vienna, by the Jew, Max Grunwald, 1936 (Philadelphia), pp. 228-9:
"Following the policy of the House [of Rothschild] in other countries, where it obtained privileges for the Jews in return for loans --in Rome, the abolition of the Ghetto, and in England, Jewish emancipation — Solomon [Rothschild] obtained from Metternich concessions to the Jews in legislation. It was he who influenced the Chancellor to take a favourable stand in the Damascus blood-accusation case of 1840."
There you have it; Rothschild's money power; the Austrian Chancellor, Metternich; the Austrian Consul at Damascus; the Consul's attitude towards the Ritual Murder charge. A continuous chain of Jewish corruption by Money.

7. Suppression of the reports of the Trial.
We have already mentioned in the second paragraph of this description of the case the record of the trial published in Achille Laurent's book. This book cannot now be obtained anywhere. Gougenot des Mousseaux, however, had printed a very full account of the trial (taken from Laurent) in his work Le Juif, le Judaisme et la Judaisation des Peuples Chretiens, a work which earned for him the praise of Pope Pius IX who made him a Chevalier; and the writer has had a copy of this lent to him. But Gougenot des Mousseaux's book is now very rare, and the Chevalier himself died suddenly in mysterious circumstances nine hours after receiving a warning letter. Monniot, in a work; mentioned in the Bibliography (p. 56), has, however, made it easy for anyone who desires to read the details of the trial to do so.

But, the reader may ask, what about the official dossier of the affair? This naturally reposed in the archives of the French Foreign Office. But Desportes in his Mystere du Sang reported that under the Ministry of Cremieux (one of the Jews who went East to bribe the Khedive to release the ritual murderers of Damascus) it disappeared (in 1870)! As this report aroused comment, the Chancellerie made a declaration (5th May, 1892) that it was incorrect and that the dossier remained complete at the Ministry. However that may be, when Albert Monniot in 1913 desired to consult the documents themselves to assist him in writing his Le Crime Rituel chez les Juifs, he found that he was refused permission to peruse them. Whether they are still extant or not, therefore, we cannot tell; all we know is that the secrets of the Jew are well guarded. But not well enough, as I hope the reader will by now agree.

Sir Richard Burton. the great explorer and orientalist who was English Consul at Damascus 30 years after the Ritual Murder, studied the whole question of the Blood Accusation, and: eventually wrote The Jew, the Gypsy and El Islam, of which I have the edition edited by NS. H. Wilkins and published by Hutchinson in 1898. This work contains a damning indictment of the Talmud, and a list of Jewish Ritual Murders, but Wilkins in his Preface (p. x) writes: "In the exercise of the discretion given to me, I have thought it better to hold over for the present the Appendix on the alleged rite of Human Sacrifice among the Sephardim and the murder of Padre Tomaso (Father Thomas); the only alternative was to publish it in a mutilated form."
See more here: http://holywar.org/txt/RitualMurder/jrm-10.html
-- Anonymous

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Jews Blood Rumor
On 13 March 2002, the The Middle East Media and Research Institute (MEMRI) published excerpts of a translation of an article which had appeared in the Saudi Arabian daily newspaper Al-Riyadh on 10 March. The article, a column by Dr. Umayma Ahmad Al-Jalahma of King Faysal University in Al-Dammam, dealt with the “The Jewish Holiday of Purim”:

Snopes
Special Ingredient For Jewish Holidays is Human Blood From Non-Jewish Youth
I chose to [speak] about the Jewish holiday of Purim, because it is connected to the month of March. This holiday has some dangerous customs that will, no doubt, horrify you, and I apologize if any reader is harmed because of this.

During this holiday, the Jew must prepare very special pastries, the filling of which is not only costly and rare – it cannot be found at all on the local and international markets.

Unfortunately, this filling cannot be left out, or substituted with any alternative serving the same purpose. For this holiday, the Jewish people must obtain human blood so that their clerics can prepare the holiday pastries. In other words, the practice cannot be carried out as required if human blood is not spilled!!

Before I go into the details, I would like to clarify that the Jews’ spilling human blood to prepare pastry for their holidays is a well-established fact, historically and legally, all throughout history. This was one of the main reasons for the persecution and exile that were their lot in Europe and Asia at various times.

This holiday [Purim] begins with a fast, on March 13, like the Jewess Esther who vowed to fast. The holiday continues on March 14; during the holiday, the Jews wear carnival-style masks and costumes and overindulge in drinking alcohol, prostitution, and adultery. This holiday has become known among Muslim historians as the “Holiday of Masks.”

How the Jews Drain the Blood From Their Young Victims

Who was Esther, and why the Jews sanctify her and act as she did, I will clarify in my article next Tuesday, Allah willing. Today, I would like to tell you how human blood is spilled so it can be used for their holiday pastries. The blood is spilled in a special way. How is it done?

For this holiday, the victim must be a mature adolescent who is, of course, a non-Jew – that is, a Christian or a Muslim. His blood is taken and dried into granules. The cleric blends these granules into the pastry dough; they can also be saved for the next holiday. In contrast, for the Passover slaughtering, about which I intend to write one of these days, the blood of Christian and Muslim children under the age of 10 must be used, and the cleric can mix the blood [into the dough] before or after dehydration.

The Actions of the Jewish Vampires Cause Them Pleasure

Let us now examine how the victims’ blood is spilled. For this, a needle-studded barrel is used; this is a kind of barrel, about the size of the human body, with extremely sharp needles set in it on all sides. [These needles] pierce the victim’s body, from the moment he is placed in the barrel.

These needles do the job, and the victim’s blood drips from him very slowly. Thus, the victim suffers dreadful torment – torment that affords the Jewish vampires great delight as they carefully monitor every detail of the blood-shedding with pleasure and love that are difficult to comprehend.

After this barbaric display, the Jews take the spilled blood, in the bottle set in the bottom [of the needle-studded barrel], and the Jewish cleric makes his coreligionists completely happy on their holiday when he serves them the pastries in which human blood is mixed.

There is another way to spill the blood: The victim can be slaughtered as a sheep is slaughtered, and his blood collected in a container. Or, the victim’s veins can be slit in several places, letting his blood drain from his body.

This blood is very carefully collected – as I have already noted – by the ‘rabbi,’ the Jewish cleric, the chef who specializes in preparing these kinds of pastries.

The human race refuses even to look at the Jewish pastries, let alone prepare them or consume them!

Amt IV