The Jewish Ritual Murder of Andreas Youshinsky.

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Lupus Rothstein

Re: The Jewish Ritual Murder of Andreas Youshinsky.

Post by Lupus Rothstein »

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:20 am
Lupus Rothstein wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:06 pm
Nah, i'll do it here thanks. Now be a good boy and be on your way :lol: :lol:
No you will not.; the way is shut, you will not pass. Depth Check and Scott take a note of this please.
Nah, i'll still do it here. But thanks for the advice anyway. You're a very good boy aren't you ? :lol: :lol:

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Werd

Post by Werd »

Lupus Rothstein wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:28 am
Nah, i'll still do it here. But thanks for the advice anyway. You're a very good boy aren't you ? :lol: :lol:
I don't know about Huntinger, but I know I'm a good boy, Lupus. :D
viewtopic.php?p=167643#p167643
... the British and the Roman mafias control Israel and run the world...But then you already knew this about me, Lupus. You already know I don't think the buck stops at "The Jew" or "The Jews." I've made it clear to you, Jeff, and Goody that...in the wider conspiracy picture I've uncovered, there are bigger and badder fish to fry. They may call me wacko and stupid and say I have voices in my head and need therapy. But at least they grant me that I don't believe the buck stops at the Jew.

Jeff 8675309

Post by Jeff 8675309 »

Werd wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:24 am
Jeff can write very long posts with large paragraphs but he can't utter this sentence.

Werd, it turns out you were right about Jewish liars creating exchanges that never happened in court; I thank you for showing how Pranaitis actually knew Hebrew and how he was smart enough to not take the bait from the Jew's lawyer who was intentionally asking incorrect trick questions about the names of books that didn't actually exist in the Talmud.
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:38 am
While I commend you for not being an antisemite...that is a good thing...I still think you need therapy.
Thanks, pumpkin.

Hey, Werd?

Let’s try this for those who lack the proper lucidity to understand:

The jury heard the evidence.

They acquitted the Jewish man.

Now, I realize that you need to believe in this. It goes to your need to believe in weird shit. That’s OK, contained on this forum it’s alright. The problem is when this whackadoodle crap goes public it can make a someone with a broken brain go shoot up a synagogue. Then innocent people die.

Now, you’ll probably demand that I prove that the shooter believed in blood libel. Who knows? But it’s probably akin to it.

Are you fine with that? Because we see this. This isn’t something contained in the past, we’ve seen it happen recently.

Now, you will tell me that some false flag business, right? Because that’s what you believe happens. That’s kinda contemptible Werd.

In any case this is a long pointless conversation.

Jeff 8675309

Post by Jeff 8675309 »

Lupus Rothstein wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:03 pm
been-there wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:40 am
First of all, I admit I am new to this topic of 'Jewish ritual murder'.
That is because I always accepted the viewpoint that what is called the Jewish 'blood libel' was a completely false and unbelievable ancient calumny against Jews.
Therefore I never gave it any credibility, and therefore never bothered to familiarise myself with the details.
Liar. You believed it the very first day you heard it. Or if not then the day after you took up denying the Holocaust. You want it to be true , admit it ?

I wonder, what levels of "empirical evidence" do we have for this one ? :lol: :lol:
Here’s Werd’s deal:

He believes in really weird things because something in his brain broke. TBH his Holocaust denial is kind of a cool quirk compared to the other shit he believes in.

In any case I’m done for now.

Jeff 8675309

Post by Jeff 8675309 »

been-there wrote:
First of all, I admit I am new to this topic of 'Jewish ritual murder'.
That is because I always accepted the viewpoint that what is called the Jewish 'blood libel' was a completely false and unbelievable ancient calumny against Jews.
Therefore I never gave it any credibility, and therefore never bothered to familiarise myself with the details.

Now I have done that. And to my shock and suprise the evidence confirming the accuracy of the cases of it seems to me to be overwhelming.
Jeff's dishonesty and wilfully stubborn, self-delusional refusal to actually engage with the facts and evidence of it, seems therefore again quite revealing. I think it shows a mindset that CAN NOT think unassisted, can not revise, can not re-assess.
AND I think it AGAIN points to the successful utility of using the 'anti-semite' accusation to enforce conformity of view.

I read the wikipedia entry on 'blood libel' to understand what that enforced conformity of view is, and to check if I had perhaps been misinformed.
I also have been checking to see what scholarly views there are on this, yet another, Jewish-controlled and thought-policed HISTORICAL subject.

I came across an article reviewing a recently published book on the subject. The book is called ‘Blood Libel’ by Magda Teter, published this year 2020.

And here I observed an interesting method of what I now see as an obfuscating of the details of all the cases throughout history. Fascinatingly it mirrors the exact same issue that Jews who want to outlaw 'holocaust' historical revision have. A similar strategy is being used to discredit detailed information.
The same 'problem' Jews have in both cases is the DETAILS getting well-known due to advances in technology.

Before it was the invention of the printing press that was seen as the problem. Suddenly people right across Europe had access to detailed information of almost the EXACT SAME occurrences of ritual murder and of the similar accusations against Jewish communities believed to be committing them.
In this article, a reviewer BLAMED the printing innovation for spreading an 'anti-semitic' hate trope.
Obviously the equally possible alternative understanding is that the printing innovation was responsible for spreading not libel but the factual DETAILS and similarities of the cases all across Europe of these murders where Jewish communities existed.
The times of Israel wrote:Although the events in Italy [ritualised murder of a child called Simon] and England [ritualised murder of a child called William] appear similar on the surface, something took place between the two incidents.

For three centuries, accounts of Jewish “ritual murders” had been confined to local lore and monastic chronicles. There was not widespread access to the tales, so the blood libel had little credibility with the public. Then, in the mid-fifteenth century, Gutenberg’s printing press changed everything.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/myth-of-j ... ood-libel/
As was observed here, the Jewish press made a big deal out of the recent painting of the medieval murder of Simon of Trent.
I didn't see the story anywhere else. Plus almost ALL the search results that came up of articles covering the story were JEWISH owned outlets aimed at Jewish readerships.

Here is the thing I just noticed.
A.) A recent book blamed the spread of an allegedly anti-semitic falsehood on the printing revolution which made sharing information available to anyone who was literate. They claim the problem was an innovation which took control of information out of the hands of the establishment: the Church, monarchy and aristocracy.
This is the explanation given for why this supposed 'blood libel' spread so widely across Europe.

B.) SIMILARLY the invention of — and easy access to — the internet has AGAIN revolutionised the control of information and taken it way from the establishment. And subsequently again the internet is blamed for more people now learning and accepting the alleged 'anti-semitic' “lie” that the 'holocaust' narrative is NOT reliable, accurate nor truthful history.

In both cases free flow of information has been seen as a problem by Jews.
They blame it for the widespread understanding of Jewish ritual murder.
They blame it for the growing understanding of 'holocaust' innaccuracies and deceptions.

They silence both by use of the catch-all 'anti-semitism' accusation.

Whether the information is accurate or not, is NOT seen as a relevant issue. As the recent BBC propaganda piece presented by David Baddiel demonstrated.

been-there wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:11 am
Giovanni Gasparro is an artist who paints scenes connected with Catholicism.
His recent painting depicts what in Catholicism is called the martyrdom of Simon of Trento.
A certain small section of society and their press have very vociferously castigated the painting. They appear predominantly in search engines if you look it up:

Another book you aren’t going to bother to read?

As a weird coincidence I came across that book tonight. I’m considering buying it.

Alright, done for a bit. You guys have fun.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:50 am
That’s OK, contained on this forum it’s alright. The problem is when this whackadoodle crap goes public it can make a someone with a broken brain go shoot up a synagogue. Then innocent people die.
You have not done this yet JeffK, so the odds against anyone else doing it, considering the criteria given, is somewhat small.
This is no different to all the anti islamic stuff going around; the problem is when this whackadoodle crap goes public it can make someone with a broken brain to shoot up a mosque. Then innocent people do die. (Al Noor Mosque Christchurch NZ, 15 March 2019.)

𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Werd

Post by Werd »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:50 am
The jury heard the evidence. They acquitted the Jewish man.
And? Juries and cops get things wrong all the time. You have no point.
Now, I realize that you need to believe in this. It goes to your need to believe in weird shit. That’s OK, contained on this forum it’s alright. The problem is when this whackadoodle crap goes public it can make a someone with a broken brain go shoot up a synagogue. Then innocent people die.
Speech kills people. So kill the first amendment in America and create hate crime laws in Canada, England, Australia, etc. You're such a simpleton. It's actually guns in the hands of violent criminals that are the problem.

Your attempt to connect the blood libel belief to a synagogue shooting (which one?) and therefore poison the well to somehow 'prove' that every case was an anti-semitic mistake or lie, and that therefore only Jews can talk about it on open public as a libel, is such an abuse of logic and philosophy that I don't know where to begin. So I won't even try. If you want to play that game, I could just as well say that conspiracy theory haters like you who slag off conspiracy theories that EXONERATE Jews from being the top of the conspiracy pyramid, are preventing these theories from being spread further and are therefore putting Jews in danger with your apathy. With enough people like you poo-pooing anti-anti-Jewish conspiracy theories, you're helping to ensure that more people fall into the trap of "jews run it all." So if blood is on my hands, then it must be on yours too.

Since I'm smarter than you, I'm not going that kind of route. That's your job, silly. :lol:
Last edited by Werd on Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:55 am
Here’s Werd’s deal: He believes in really weird things because something in his brain broke.
And here goes Jeff once again slagging off the many competent and excellent Jewish authors I have read that appear in this list of books from my personal library
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:58 am
been-there wrote:
I came across an article reviewing a recently published book on the subject. The book is called ‘Blood Libel’ by Magda Teter, published this year 2020.

Another book you aren’t going to bother to read?

As a weird coincidence I came across that book tonight. I’m considering buying it.
I may buy the book as well. But only for a good laugh. Although you should be aware of how a journalist of one of those articlesr basically lied through their teeth when they claimed Cardinal Ganganelli did what he could to disprove the blood libel. DID YOU MISS THIS POST OF MINE FROM BEFORE, JEFF?
Werd wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:25 pm
An early Catholic leader who combated the blood libel was Cardinal Lorenzo Ganganelli, whose efforts bore fruit generations after his death, wrote Teter.

AHAHAHA! Ganganelli affirmed the truth of the St. Simon of Trent case. :lol:
You can read his statement in Samuel Roth's book THE RITUAL MURDER LIBEL AND THE JEW. You can also read Cardinal Ganganelli's statement quoted in Arnold Leese's little book.
Because Ganganelli admitted that Simon of Trent was in fact ritually murdered. And also the German boy Anderl von Rinn. He tried to DISPROVE the blood libel, and he couldn't in the Simon of Trent case and in the other case:
Arnold Leese. My Irrelevant Defense.

Pope Clement XIV, who wrote his report on the investigation he made into the matter of Jewish Ritual Murder when, as Cardinal Ganganelli, he had been commissioned by Pope Benedict XIV to go into the matter; and in this report, he says "I admit the truth of another fact, which happened in the year 1462 in the village of Rinn, in the Diocese of Brixen, in the person of the Blessed Andreas, a boy barbarously murdered by the Jews in hatred of the faith of Jesus Christ." No one questions the historical occurrence or this case. An engraving on wood representing the Ritual Murder still exists in the church.
And another quote.
Arnold Leese. My Irrelevant Defense.

In 1759 in answer to a Jewish appeal from Poland, the Inquisition sent Cardinal Ganganelli (later he became Pope Clement XIV) to investigate and report on the whole subject, with particular reference to the many cases then being reported in Poland; although this man went out with a biased mind in favour of the Jews (in his report, he says: "With my weak faculties I endevoured to demonstrate the non-existence of the crime which was imputed to the Jewish nation in Poland," hardly the spirit in which to enter upon such an investigation, he actually says of this Trent case (see Report of Cardinal Ganganelli, in C. Roth's The Ritual Murder Libel and the Jew, 1935, p. 83): "I admit then as true the fact of the Blessed Simon, a boy three years old,
killed by the Jews in Trent in the year 1475 in hatred of the faith of Jesus Christ (although it is disputed by Basnage and Wagenseil); for the celebrated Flaminio Cornaro, a Venetian Senator, in his work On the Cult of the Child St. Simon of Trent (Venice, 1753) disposes of all the doubts raised by the above-mentioned critics."

The Jews try to throw discredit on the judges who condemned the Jewish murderers by quoting Pope Sixtus IV who refused to sanction the cult of St.
Simon; but the reason for this was that the cult was not then authorised by Rome, but was a popular movement without authority and contrary to Church
discipline; this same Pope later expressed his approval of the verdict on the Jews in the Papal Bull XII Kal. July, 1478.
To Magda's credit, she mentions Ganganelli's belief that Trent and Rinn were authentic on page 11 of her book. But in the epilogue she also cites many papal bulls that claim the blood libel is just that; a libel. So what? I wonder if she will bother to look into how the Jews bought up Richard Burton's unpublished manuscript about the Father Thomas case from Damascus in 1840 and locked it away in the archives of the Board of Deputies of British Jews. I wonder if she, a modern philo-semitic scholar will finally have an answer to Arnold Leese about the Damascus case:
Further, the wretches confessed to serving Father Thomas's servant in the same way, i.e., cutting his throat, collecting his blood, and disposing of the remains, this time in a latrine. No amount of bastinado or torture could wring from an innocent man information as to the whereabouts of the remains of the victim of a murder.

You know, with Maurice Samuel lying about the Russian transcripts in the Mendel Beilis case, with David Maddison lying about how many heads wounds Andreas Youshinsky had, it really doesn't look good if Jews have to continually lie and twist things in order to make their case that no ritual murder was ever factual. It makes them look like they are trying to hide something. Doesn't Occam's Razor dictate that journalists who actually want to seek the truth and nothing but the truth wouldn't lie or leave things out?

Jeff 8675309

Post by Jeff 8675309 »

Werd wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:41 am

The jury heard the evidence. They acquitted the Jewish man.

And? Juries and cops get things wrong all the time. You have no point.
Sure I do. They heard the evidence and decided he was innocent. I realize this is difficult for someone who needs to believe in this stuff like you do. You desperately need to believe in weird shit to make sense of the universe. You aren’t the only one. Lots of people are batshit crazy. Trust me, I know. I have a Twitter account.

Speech kills people.
It certainly can, yes.
So kill the first amendment in America and create hate crime laws in Canada, England, Australia, etc. You're such a simpleton. It's actually guns in the hands of violent criminals that are the problem.
Like people that shoot up mosques? Or schools? Or daycare centers? Synagogues? Concerts?

Simpleton? OK. Well, at least I know Hitler wasn’t a British agent. Or spin fantastic conspiracy theories to explain a murder. Or believe in lizard people from Uranus.
Your attempt to connect the blood libel belief to a synagogue shooting (which one?)
Are you sure that’s what I did? Actually what my point is that when you spread this crazy crap around it encourages certain people to associate this sort of thing with Jews. It’s the same thing when you spread other stereotypes about Jews that can encourage this type of attack.
and therefore poison the well to somehow 'prove' that every case was an anti-semitic mistake or lie,
Actually it’s you that feels a compulsion to prove that a child murder from over a hundred years ago was a ritual killing. I’m certainly not going to say at no time did a Jew commit a murder, much less never murder a child. But as part of a ritual relating to a sect of Judaism? Not hardly.
and that therefore only Jews can talk about it on open public as a libel,

It is certainly a matter of concern for them. That is understandable.
is such an abuse of logic and philosophy that I don't know where to begin.
Well, Werd, it’s such an odd thing to discuss, this idea that Jewish people murder children as part of their religion. But I guess it’s no different than any whacked out conspiracy that exists.
So I won't even try. If you want to play that game, I could just as well say that conspiracy theory haters like you who slag off conspiracy theories that EXONERATE Jews from being the top of the conspiracy pyramid, are preventing these theories from being spread further and are therefore putting Jews in danger with your apathy. With enough people like you poo-pooing anti-anti-Jewish conspiracy theories, you're helping to ensure that more people fall into the trap of "jews run it all." So if blood is on my hands, then it must be on yours too.
That makes no sense.
Since I'm smarter than you, I'm not going that kind of route. That's your job, silly. :lol:
No, Werd, you are crazier than I am. You are mistaking your tortured need to turn to conspiracies to make the universe make sense to you as intelligence. That’s a flaw, not a positive.

Jeff 8675309

Post by Jeff 8675309 »

Werd wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:44 am

Here’s Werd’s deal: He believes in really weird things because something in his brain broke.

And here goes Jeff once again slagging off the many competent and excellent Jewish authors I have read that appear in this list of books from my personal library
Jews can be batshit crazy, Werd. I know. I follow Gilad Atzmon on Twitter and I’ve read Ron Unz.