The Jewish Ritual Murder of Andreas Youshinsky.

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Huntinger

Re: The Jewish Ritual Murder of Andreas Youshinsky.

Post by Huntinger »

Lupus Rothstein wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:03 pm
Liar. You believed it the very first day you heard it. Or if not then the day after you took up denying the Holocaust. You want it to be true , admit it ?

I wonder, what levels of "empirical evidence" do we have for this one ? :lol: :lol:
While not all of the gory tales are true, enough are. We have eye witnesses to attest to the fact. It is true, must be true unless you or Nessie have evidence. If these kids were not murdered where did they go? They must have been housed and fed somewhere; people would have seen them.

𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

And here is another aspect of this.

Magda Teter, the author of the new book on this other Jewish protected topic appears to be someone who self-identifies as Jewish.
Thus we appear to have someone writing and lecturing upon a 'history' which denies Jewish ritual murder, but who doesn't acknowledge any dog in the fight, any horse in the race.

What is more, the above advertised lecture was made possible by support from the Program in Judaic Studies and HISB.

So... CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING
If some academic who was a follower of a Jim Jones or a David Koresh were to write a 'history' justifying the actions of those cult leaders, their allegiance to them would be acknowledged, commented on and taken into consideration when assessing the objectivity and accuracy of their 'historical' research.

If some academic were to write a 'history' denying prevalence of female infanticide within Islamic cultures it would be expected they announce and acknowledge if their view was compromised by themselves being a follower of Islam and a practicing muslim.

Similarly if an academic were to write a 'history' denying Tibetan Buddhist feudalism, it would be expected that they declare and acknowledge any Tibetan Buddhist affiliation and possible worshipful clouding of their objectivity.

But when someone who appears to be a Polish Jew living in heavily Jewish New York writes a 'history' denying ALL the cases — throughout the last thousand years — of Jewish ritual murder, the fact that she is Jewish and is therefore perhaps not an unbiased source, is NEVER mentioned!!!
The funding for all her research coming from Jewish organisations is also not considered worth mentioning , nor a conflict of interest.

And to mention this Jewish bias — if in the case of Magda Teter, she does self-identify as Jewish, which therefore would be an extremely relevant FACT — this fact will be avoided by using the 'anti-semitism' demonisation, to make the obvious relevance of that fact be disregarded.
Magda Teter is Professor of History and the Shvidler Chair of Judaic Studies at Fordham University. She is the author of Jews and Heretics in Catholic Poland.
Teter’s work has been supported by the John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Foundation, the Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation, the Memorial Foundation for Jewish Culture, YIVO Institute, and the Yad Ha-Nadiv Foundation (Israel), among others.
In 2002, she was a Harry Starr Fellow in Jewish Studies at Harvard University, in 2007-2008, and in 2017-2018 she was the Mellon Foundation fellow at the Cullman Center for Scholars and Writers at the New York Public Library, where she completed her book on blood libels in premodern Europe. In 2012-2016, she served as the co-editor of the AJS Review and in 2015-2017 as the Vice-President for Publications of the Association for Jewish Studies.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Werd

Post by Werd »

Lupus Rothstein wrote:
Liar. You believed it the very first day you heard it. Or if not then the day after you took up denying the Holocaust. You want it to be true , admit it ?

I wonder, what levels of "empirical evidence" do we have for this one ? :lol: :lol:
Depends on the case now doesn't it? For example, I would say that the account of the murder of William of Norwich by Thomas of Monmouth is a little odd. Considering it talks about a miraculous light from heaven which helped illuminate the spot where the body was hiding. Yeah, sure :roll: I tend to not lend any credence to cases older than the 19th century. That's just me personally.

It also depends on which Jew is being accused. I mean, if they are Hasidic Jews, or Frankist or even Sabbatean Jews, then yes. Because those sects are heavily into the kabbalah, which is just another system of the occult, which leads to black magic, which leads to blood ritual, which leads to child sacrifice. I didn't think there was an occult blood letting sect in any Judaism, but then I studied, looked into it more, and found heavy connections between the occult, kabbalah, freemasonry and it just made sense.

Did you know that a lot of renaissance black magic books that actually teach demon conjuring rituals and blood magic and (some of them) edge on child sacrifice rituals, have a lot of IHS logos in them? AS IN THE JESUIT ORDER? Did you also know about the accusation that each Papal Bull was actually written on the human hide made from flesh of a sacrificial victim? The underground catacombs in the Vatican don't just house libraries. There are also many tunnels leading to horrible underground dungeons which satanic child sacrifice and trauma based mind control is practiced. And what about Islam? Cutting the heads off of people? That's very satanic. And how about this blood letting ritual of Ashura that they practice in children? There is a hidden sect within Islam that is connected to freemasonry and black magic as well. All 3 major western religions contain them.

Now as to why, many people have other theories. Some of them dovetail with the idea that a certain line of annunaki still live today and they, along with a few other malevolent alien races that are hiding waaayyy underground in certain parts of the Earth, created these religions/cults long ago to control and dominate people. And also to teach about systems of magic, drugs, and sacrifice.

Look into adrenochrome and how it connects to victims of satanic ritual abuse and torture. Jews aren't the only ones who have practiced human sacrifice in line with black magic blood letting rituals. They aren't the most powerful syndicate that does it, they aren't the largest, they aren't the first, and they won't be the last. The Hasidic branch of Judaism is just one of many of the world religions/cults that has a satanic, blood letting core to it. At the end of the day, there are way more Nazi/German connections to the CIA mind control torture programs than Jewish ones. Because of all this stuff. I believe that Mengele wasn't totally innocent of some of the things he was accused of. I believe that world was distracted about phony gas chambers and magical ovens and magical pyres with self combusting corpses with a never ending supply of body fat (fuel), and bullshit lies about Adolf Eichmann, so that they would look away from what was really going on with the CIA, the OSS, Mengele and few other MK Ultra forerunners.

Did you know that Israeli Mossad not only arrested Eichmann, but they could have captured Mengele? Did you know that they refused? Now why is that? Could it be because British Intelligence and American Intelligence said no to arresting Mengele behind the scenes? YEP! The same British and Americans that were behind the United Nations which created Israel, a Rothschild vassal state, which was wedged in there to grab the mineral wealth of the Dead Sea and all the oil and all the land? The precursor of The Mossad was called "The Institute." And it was made up of 3 other splinter groups before Canadian born British agent William Stephenson helped merge them into one. Yep. The man called Intrepid. That's the same one! :o So the British and the Roman mafias control Israel and run the world. They made sure Mengele and other Nazis connected to MK Ultra work that the CIA was going to continue in America, remained UNTOUCHED.

But then you already knew this about me, Lupus. You already know I don't think the buck stops at "The Jew" or "The Jews." I've made it clear to you, Jeff, and Goody that I could take or leave the gas chambers because in the wider conspiracy picture I've uncovered, there are bigger and badder fish to fry. They may call me wacko and stupid and say I have voices in my head and need therapy. But at least they grant me that I don't believe the buck stops at the Jew.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Lupus Rothstein wrote:
been-there wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:40 am
First of all, I admit I am new to this topic of 'Jewish ritual murder'.
That is because I always accepted the viewpoint that what is called the Jewish 'blood libel' was a completely false and unbelievable ancient calumny against Jews.
Therefore I never gave it any credibility, and therefore never bothered to familiarise myself with the details.
Liar. You believed it the very first day you heard it.
Hmmm? Interesting response. :ugeek:
I take this as yet another sign of a deeply delusional mind-set that is attached to 'holocaust' belief.

Here the 'believer' thinks they know and can read the minds of others.
The reality is that for all my life since hearing of this so-called ‘blood libel’, I naively accepted the ad hominem attack that only anti-semites believed it.
For example I was dismayed to hear Dermot Mulqueen bring it up in conversation with David Baddiel, as I thought that proved him to be a simple-minded person who believed OBVIOUSLY false, anti-semitic libels.

Lupus Rothstein wrote:
Or if not then the day after you took up denying the Holocaust.
Here is another sign that 'believers' of this narrative are unable to approach the topic reasonably and intelligently. As the truth is I don't "deny" the holocaust. Much of what history currently believes happened to Jews during WW2 I accept without question. It is only certain of the details plus the alleged scale of the mass-gassing allegation that I question.
So in reality I am not "denying" anything. The sad irony is that it is aggressive, hate-filled 'faith-filled believers' like Lupus who are in denial of what exactly is being questioned. Sad really. :?

Lupus Rothstein wrote:
You want it to be true , admit it ?
Again another sign of hate-motivated self-delusion.
This person still appears to believe he can read minds of people thousands of miles away from him, and deludedly maintains he can know the thoughts of others better than they themselves do. So, a sign of arrogant self-delusion.
The reality is that I still hope to find that it is untrue in all but the few cases for which there appears to be credible and overwhelming evidence.

Lupus Rothstein wrote:
“...levels of 'empirical evidence'??!!!” Oh boy!
“Levels”???? :roll:
So — to end — we have here further evidence of a 'believer' who still has not understood what "empirical evidence" means, nor the relevance of empirical evidence in accurately assessing the compulsory and 'thought-crime' protected 'holocaust' pseudo-historical narrative.

The facts remain that the currently known empirical evidence unequivocally REFUTES certain details of the mass-gassing claim at certain of the alleged locations. I.e. applying the empirical paradigm to the 'holocaust' story shows it to be false and physically impossible in certain particulars.

Whereas there is no empirical evidence that refutes the salient points in the alleged cases of Jewish ritual murder.
This seems an obvious distinction.

The problem as usual is that 'believers' of the holocaust narrative — and now this Jewish ritual murder allegation — do not understand 'empiricism' nor even the basics of what is being discussed.

The bottom line is that the vast majority of people defending this narrative are unaware of their own intellectual limitations in discussing it.
As was pointed out to Jeff recently by Blake, elsewhere.

The problem is explained by Dunning-Kruger syndrome.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Lupus Rothstein

Post by Lupus Rothstein »

been-there wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:11 pm
Lupus Rothstein wrote:
been-there wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:40 am
First of all, I admit I am new to this topic of 'Jewish ritual murder'.
That is because I always accepted the viewpoint that what is called the Jewish 'blood libel' was a completely false and unbelievable ancient calumny against Jews.
Therefore I never gave it any credibility, and therefore never bothered to familiarise myself with the details.
Liar. You believed it the very first day you heard it.
Hmmm? Interesting response. :ugeek:
I take this as yet another sign of a deeply delusional mind-set that is attached to 'holocaust' belief.

Here the 'believer' thinks they know and can read the minds of others.
The reality is that for all my life since hearing of this so-called ‘blood libel’, I naively accepted the ad hominem attack that only anti-semites believed it.
For example I was dismayed to hear Dermot Mulqueen bring it up in conversation with David Baddiel, as I thought that proved him to be a simple-minded person who believed OBVIOUSLY false, anti-semitic libels.
First of all my mind-set is not attached to any 'belief' system in respect of the Holocaust. My understanding of what happened during the Holocaust is based on the available evidence and the fact that any other scenario other than mass gassings, exterminations, cremations etc would be virtually impossible.

So it appears you still thought the 'blood-libel' accusation was a load of rubbish up until you watched the Baddiel documentary but in the space of a few weeks you now believe it is true, yes ?

been-there wrote:
Lupus Rothstein wrote:
Or if not then the day after you took up denying the Holocaust.
Here is another sign that 'believers' of this narrative are unable to approach the topic reasonably and intelligently. As the truth is I don't "deny" the holocaust. Much of what history currently believes happened to Jews during WW2 I accept without question. It is only certain of the details plus the alleged scale of the mass-gassing allegation that I question.
So in reality I am not "denying" anything. The sad irony is that it is aggressive, hate-filled 'faith-filled believers' like Lupus who are in denial of what exactly is being questioned. Sad really. :?
When I say you 'deny the Holocaust' I would have expected you by now to have developed an understanding of precisely what components of this historical event I am referring to, ie existence of homicidal gas chambers and gas vans, along with mass extermination of European Jewry . So don't waste any more time waffling about unnecessary definitions.
been-there wrote:
Lupus Rothstein wrote:
You want it to be true , admit it ?
Again another sign of hate-motivated self-delusion.
This person still appears to believe he can read minds of people thousands of miles away from him, and deludedly maintains he can know the thoughts of others better than they themselves do. So, a sign of arrogant self-delusion.
The reality is that I still hope to find that it is untrue in all but the few cases for which there appears to be credible and overwhelming evidence.
Well I wish you luck, however my worry is that due to the flawed reasoning you have adopted into arriving at conclusions in respect of the Holocaust, you will only repeat the same mistakes when assessing the evidence regarding your new assignment .
been-there wrote:
Lupus Rothstein wrote:
“...levels of 'empirical evidence'??!!!” Oh boy!
“Levels”???? :roll:
So — to end — we have here further evidence of a 'believer' who still has not understood what "empirical evidence" means, nor the relevance of empirical evidence in accurately assessing the compulsory and 'thought-crime' protected 'holocaust' pseudo-historical narrative.

The facts remain that the currently known empirical evidence unequivocally REFUTES certain details of the mass-gassing claim at certain of the alleged locations. I.e. applying the empirical paradigm to the 'holocaust' story shows it to be false and physically impossible in certain particulars.

Whereas there is no empirical evidence that refutes the salient points in the alleged cases of Jewish ritual murder.
This seems an obvious distinction.

The problem as usual is that 'believers' of the holocaust narrative — and now this Jewish ritual murder allegation — do not understand 'empiricism' nor even the basics of what is being discussed.

The bottom line is that the vast majority of people defending this narrative are unaware of their own intellectual limitations in discussing it.
As was pointed out to Jeff recently by Blake, elsewhere.

The problem is explained by Dunning-Kruger syndrome.
Interesting how you ignore the incriminating evidence that proves the existence of gas chambers/gas vans, while relying solely on your belief that 'empirical evidence' exists that refutes the likelihood of their existence and use. :? I suspect you are still relying on the same old already-debunked claims made by the usual suspects from the past 40 years to prop up this belief, without investigating the counter arguments made by the historians/researchers that adequately provide the answers/explanations to these 'issues' .

I have highlighted the sentence that contains the key to where you are going wrong. You appear to believe certain aspects or events of the gassing procedure to be 'impossible' . Maybe you could provide a few brief details of these 'impossibilities' , and we'll take it from there.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Lupus Rothstein wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:51 pm
I have highlighted the sentence that contains the key to where you are going wrong. You appear to believe certain aspects or events of the gassing procedure to be 'impossible' . Maybe you could provide a few brief details of these 'impossibilities' , and we'll take it from there.
There is a forum to discuss Holocaust issues, this is not the place. This thread is about ritual murder known as Blood Libel.

Amt IV

Lupus Rothstein

Huntinger wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:05 pm
Lupus Rothstein wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:51 pm
There is a forum to discuss Holocaust issues, this is not the place. This thread is about ritual murder known as Blood Libel.
Please direct your complaints to Been There, as he was the one who mentioned gas chambers and the holocaust. There's a good boy :lol: :lol:

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Lupus Rothstein wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:18 pm
Please direct your complaints to Been There, as he was the one who mentioned gas chambers and the holocaust. There's a good boy :lol: :lol:
No if necessary they will be directed to the Global Moderator. If you wish to relate "blood libel" with the alleged Holocaust then start another thread in the holocaust section.
The Lounge
The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust.

Amt IV

Lupus Rothstein

Huntinger wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:36 pm
Lupus Rothstein wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:18 pm
No if necessary they will be directed to the Global Moderator. If you wish to relate "blood libel" with the alleged Holocaust then start another thread in the holocaust section.
The Lounge
The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust.
Nah, i'll do it here thanks. Now be a good boy and be on your way :lol: :lol:

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Lupus Rothstein wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:06 pm
Nah, i'll do it here thanks. Now be a good boy and be on your way :lol: :lol:
No you will not.; the way is shut, you will not pass. Depth Check and Scott take a note of this please.

Amt IV