Coronavirus

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Huntinger

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Huntinger »

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

COVID-19 coronavirus epidemic has a natural origin

Date: March 17, 2020 | Source: Scripps Research Institute

Summary: An analysis of public genome sequence data from SARS-CoV-2 and related viruses found no evidence that the virus was made in a laboratory or otherwise engineered.

This evidence for natural evolution was supported by data on SARS-CoV-2's backbone -- its overall molecular structure. If someone were seeking to engineer a new coronavirus as a pathogen, they would have constructed it from the backbone of a virus known to cause illness. But the scientists found that the SARS-CoV-2 backbone differed substantially from those of already known coronaviruses and mostly resembled related viruses found in bats and pangolins.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 ... 175442.htm
Is coronavirus a biological weapon?

Dr Rafi Amir-Ud-Din. | Political Economy | March 15th, 2020

A lot of explanations have been advanced regarding the source of the coronavirus. Understandably, public-health officials want to pin down the virus’s source so that they can prevent new outbreaks. A lot of conspiracy theories are also making the rounds. The question essentially boils down to one point: was COVID-19 developed in a laboratory, and is it being used as a biological weapon to contain the formidable Chinese economic hegemony?

A related question is whether the virus was made in the laboratory purposefully, or did the virus made in the laboratory accidentally escape the laboratory. The [American created] lab-escape theory is so far the more widely accepted conspiracy theory. It had been circulating on social media for weeks, and gained considerable visibility following [an American] New York Post article in late February.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/tns/detail/6 ... cal-weapon
More than just a virus

By Renee Parsons | March 16th, 2020

If we have learned anything since 1963, it is to question everything that Big Government, Big Media and Big Money tell us as there is always more than the ‘official’ story. With too many unknowns still to be answered, there is no doubt that a bio-critter of uncertain nefarious origins, perhaps electro magnetic 5G oriented, is loose within Earth’s atmosphere.

While the origin of coronavirus is yet to be definitively nailed down, whether it might be a military bio-weapon, whether the virus leaked out of a lab through human error or whether, it was deliberately released into the public realm. Two experienced scientists (including a former NSA counterterror analyst) are suggesting that the Covid-19 appears to be man made while their research paper, which has been withdrawn from internet circulation, concluded that
“In summary, somebody was entangled with the evolution of 2019-nCoV coronavirus. In addition to origins of natural recombination and intermediate host, the killer coronavirus probably originated from a laboratory in Wuhan.”

The Biondt.org published a paper with the findings that the coronavirus was engineered with ‘key structural proteins” identifying “four inserts of amino acid sequences homologous to amino acid sequences in HIV 1.” This paper was also withdrawn with the publisher warning that its conclusions should not be regarded as ‘conclusive.’
The Gates Foundation, the WHO and the European Commission are benefactors of the Pirbright Institute which owns the bio-safety lab-level 4 lab (BSL-4) in China which owns the coronavirus patent. The US patent application was filed in 2015 and granted in 2018. It is worth noting that the Fort Detrick bio weapons lab in Maryland with a history of violations, was shut down in August, 2019 due to ‘safety concerns related to a ”loss of pathogens.”
The BSL Lab standard is of the highest bio-hazard level and is qualified to handle the “world’s most dangerous pathogens.’ It is the first of its kind in China and is located twenty miles from where the coronavirus is said to have originated.

However, it has also been determined that the US is the only country known to have all five strains of coronavirus from which all others are descended thereby suggesting more of a US role in the pandemic.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor »

We are now several months into this outbreak and no Western government has yet done anything meaningful to halt the spread of Covid-19. At this rate virus infections will still be going strong during the summer months and the economy really will have been destroyed. The longer the pandemic rages for the more chances are the virus will mutate again putting us back to square one.

At the moment it looks like the only thing that will save us is the warming weather and a mandatory worldwide one month quarantine. The only people leaving home for work should be essential infrastructure workers and medical staff. Quarantine breakers and looters deserve to be shot on sight.

I am at home again today. Thank goodness I live in the countryside in a large two bedroom apartment and have the beauty of nature to admire when I look through the windows. I’d hate to be stuck in town at a time like this.

Having loads of ice cold beer in the fridge is also a massive morale booster. ;)

Summary

UK schools set to shut down, prompting calls for clarity on exams

EU chief Brexit negotiator Michel Barnier tests positive for virus

France and Italy could extend lockdowns further

Asian countries see second wave of infections from people returning home

European Central Bank launches emergency $820bn package

Trump signs $100bn bill to cover free testing and some paid sick leave

Australia and New Zealand close their borders to non-residents

Confirmed cases worldwide pass 220,000, deaths near 9,000
https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-51955509

12:47

Death toll soars in Spain

The health ministry has reported 209 new deaths, bringing the total to 767, and a jump in infections by a quarter - from 13,716 to 17,147.

The country has the fourth highest death toll in the world after China, Italy and Iran.

The Spanish health ministry says 939 people are in intensive care while 1,107 people diagnosed with the virus have recovered.
https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-51955509
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Charles Traynor

Daniel wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:25 pm
Ron Paul:

"People should ask themselves whether this coronavirus “pandemic” could be a big hoax, with the actual danger of the disease massively exaggerated by those who seek to profit – financially or politically – from the ensuing panic."

--http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/fe ... irus-hoax/
I had a reread of that article. I couldn't agree more with this statement: "But we have seen this movie before. Government over-hypes a threat as an excuse to grab more of our freedoms. When the “threat” is over, however, they never give us our freedoms back."
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Charles Traynor

Italy: Military Trucks Brought in to Haul Away Piles of CORPSES

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
March 19, 2020

CORPSE PATROL.

Is it strange that the main outbreak of this virus was in Matteo Salvini’s region?

I suppose maybe it’s just because that’s where it’s coldest.

“The Italian military has been called in to help transport dead bodies as the northern city of Bergamo reels from the ongoing coronavirus epidemic. The city’s crematorium is reportedly now working around-the-clock.

The head of Lega Nord, Matteo Salvini, posted a photograph on Twitter showing a seemingly endless line of army trucks moving their way through the Italian town, located in the Lombardy region.”

The military vehicles were dispatched to help remove corpses that couldn’t be dealt with at the local level, Salvini said.

A video posted on social media shows the green and camouflage trucks parked in the street as they prepare to transport bodies.
Full article here

Charles Traynor

I looked back on a recent post of mine where I described my apartment as being large etc. and out in the countryside and then realised it could come across as being conceited to those readers of the forum who don’t know me.

Approximately 10 years ago I moved out of town to a small village high on a hill next to a huge forest. At the time my friends questioned my sanity. There was no cable television or DSL internet. I am sure some posters here will remember my frustration and bitching about not being able to successfully complete uploads of even tiny image files on the USB stick I used for Internet access at the time. We laughingly put it down to Mossad jamming my signal. I also spent many winters manually moving tons of snow from one place to another. Fortunately I no longer have to move snow due to global warming. The point I am trying to make is that I have roughed it (very minimally in real terms) to live where I am now, and if I say I enjoy the view out of my window I am not trying to be funny or belittle those who live in urban environments.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Charles Traynor wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:37 pm
Fortunately I no longer have to move snow due to global warming. The point I am trying to make is that I have roughed it (very minimally in real terms) to live where I am now, and if I say I enjoy the view out of my window I am not trying to be funny or belittle those who live in urban environments.
I think most of us have lived in Urban environments at one time or another and found them unsatisfactory.
Many of us were brought up as a country kids, in the wilderness actually enjoying the fruits of hunting deer, feral hogs, trout fishing, gold mining with parents and friends though not to the stage of Edward Michael Grylls; more of a rural farming community.
Country life is the way to go, the one thing that John Denver was renown for.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert

Charles Traynor

[Edit: best not to give the dossier builders too much to work with.]
Last edited by Charles Traynor on Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Charles Traynor

I am dedicating this John Denver song to Stat Mech because I know how much it irritates him. I always choose to use this version of the song because I remember John giving a us a similar spiel when it broadcast on UK television when I was a youngster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4jxUVhR1X8

Charles Traynor

Coronavirus: Italy's death toll overtakes China's

A lockdown imposed on 12 March in Italy has been extended

Coronavirus has killed more people in Italy than in any other country, after deaths there rose by 427 in a day.

The number of deaths now stands at 3,405, which is more than in China where the virus originated last year.

There have been 3,245 reported deaths in China, but there have been questions over the reliability of its data.

A lockdown imposed on 12 March in Italy has been extended beyond the original 25 March end date. Nearly all Italians have been told to stay at home.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-51964307