Coronavirus

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Charles Traynor

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Charles Traynor »

Better off dead than blind.

Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

clincher

Post by clincher »

torus9 wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:01 am
After Ridiculing Vaccine Skeptics, German Man Develops Severe Paralysis From COVID Vaccination
He would have got that anyhow... stroke.

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Phucking brilliant.

torus9

Post by torus9 »

31 Reasons Why I Won’t Take the Vaccine
by Rabbi Chananya Weissman.

https://tapnewswire.com/2021/02/a-very- ... 9-vaccine/

torus9

Post by torus9 »

WHOA!!!

“This is a new Holocaust” – Haim Yativ and Dr. Seligmann

I think it is safe to conclude that what is happening in Israel right now with the massive roll out of the experimental Pfizer COVID mRNA vaccine is a test of what the Globalists desire to roll out in other countries around the world, so everyone should be watching carefully what Israel is doing right now to see what is probably coming to the U.S. and other countries around the world.

https://tapnewswire.com/2021/03/death-r ... -vaccines/

Charles Traynor

Cuomo is a murderer. In England politicians also deliberately murdered the elderly last year. I will not be holding my breath waiting for the guilty to be prosecuted as the police are far too busy fining people for not wearing masks for any real justice to be done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZXUsC9Cpc8
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Charles Traynor

In 2020 Andrew Cuomo was regarded as a living god by the residents of the Klowns forum. Some like JeffK1970 and StatMech were even touting him as a presidential candidate. Today the Klowns have thrown Andrew Cuomo down the memory hole, and cursed be the name of the first of them to mention this news topic. Self censorship is worse than imposed censorship. The die is now cast and Cuomo is obviously going down sooner rather than later, but the Jewish media seems to want to concentrate more on Andrew trying his luck with a few of the tarts working for him rather than the murder of thousands of innocent human beings.

Of course none of these developing scandals will ever be mentioned at klowns.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is facing even more scrutiny as reports reveal group homes for developmentally disabled individuals were ordered by the state to accept positive Covid-19 patients, possibly leading to thousands of cases.

Of the nearly 35,000 people living in New York’s group homes for disabled individuals, 552 have died from Covid-19 since last year and over 6,000 residents and workers have been infected with the virus, according to the New York State Office for People With Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD).

Many are now pointing to an April 10 directive from the Cuomo administration, which is similar in tone to a controversial and now-reversed order for nursing homes, which forced such facilities to accept Covid-positive patients, which critics say led to thousands of unnecessary deaths.

“No individual shall be denied re-admission or admission to a Certified Residential Facility based solely on a confirmed or suspected diagnosis of COVID-19,” the directive states.
Full article here

Charles Traynor

JeffK’s Beloved Leader has decreed black farmers do not need to pay back loans. As usual whites will be expected to carry a furtherance of the Negro burden on their already overloaded shoulders.

Farmers react to billions in COVID-19 relief bill for Black farmers: 'Where did common sense go?'

The USDA has faced accusations of discrimination for years

The $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief package that President Biden is set to sign includes billions of dollars in debt relief and other assistance for farmers of color.

But the incorporation of race-based criteria for that relief is leaving other farmers scratching their heads.

"Just because you’re a certain color you don’t have to pay back money? I don’t care if you’re purple, black, yellow, white, gray, if you borrow money you have to pay it back," Kelly Griggs, who runs her 1,800-acre farm with her husband in Humboldt, Tennessee, told Fox News in an interview.
Full article here

torus9

Post by torus9 »

My name is Mark Trozzi. I am a medical doctor; I graduated in 1990 from The University of Western Ontario.

I have been practicing Emergency Medicine for the past twenty-five years; and I have been on call in multiple emergency units since the onset of the so-called “pandemic”, including one ER designated specifically for COVID-19.

I am an Advanced Trauma Life Support professor with the College of Surgeons of America, and I hold teaching positions at Sunnybrook Health Sciences in the Advanced Life Support Department, as well as with both Queen’s University and The University of Ottawa.

What follows is my observations and opinions; I am bound by my personal and religious convictions to speak openly and honestly.

I do not have authority to tell you “the truth”, but I will share my honest experiences, perceptions, and digests of hundreds of hours of research on the subject of covid-19.

At the onset of this “pandemic”, I was cautious and hence meticulous with N95 mask use, hand washing, social isolation and distancing etc.

I studied coronavirus science and was deeply involved in many emergency department drills to modify our practice in profound ways to deal with the “killer virus” we were advertised.

However, various things soon made me consider that we were being deceived and manipulated. Here are a few:

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/er-do ... nipulated/

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

I don't know who is behind this Covid-19 hoax or its eventual purpose but I DO know that the alleged virus and the so-called "vaccine" have absolutely nothing to do with good health. This "pandemic" has had a bad smell from the start and now, a year later, the stench is overpowering. Over at the Klown's forum, JeffK's wholehearted embrace of facemasks, lockdowns, social distancing and that poisonous substance they're calling a vaccine confirms my belief that only morons are conforming to the guidelines and demands of the WHO, the CDC and other government agencies.

Something is going on, folks, and it ain't for our benefit. IMHO, stay as far away from it as you can.

BTW, thanks for another informative article on this scam, Torus.