Coronavirus

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
torus9

Re: Coronavirus

Post by torus9 »

Italian Mayor: We Can’t Cremate Bodies Fast Enough to Keep Up with Coronavirus Deaths

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/0 ... us-deaths/

But the Germans could immolate 12,000 a day?

Italy had at least 2,503 virus-related deaths as of 6 p.m. local time on March 17, according to the country's health ministry.

In the name of public safety, could some of the "klowns" offer their expertise in helping this mayor resolve his plight?
Even if there aren't enough fat Italian corpses, I venture that the majority of these deaths consists of brittle seniors.
Swallow your pride and invoke dated Nazi technology as you understand all the intricacies of such an endeavor along with its relative ease.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

torus9 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:32 am
Swallow your pride and invoke dated Nazi technology as you understand all the intricacies of such an endeavor along with its relative ease.
"The number of deaths have increased, about 50 per day, 300 in the last week.” the report says. Nessie and Lupus claim they have the answer. Perhaps they should write to the city of Bergamo and tell them the following.
  • Blood is flammable
  • Body cremation is exothermic so no need of ovens or fuel. Just need to throw on a lighted match.
  • Make a grill, with the fat women on the bottom and stack em 5 high
  • While it is burning, throw dead children on top
  • Tell them how stupid they are not to know this; the nazis could burn 20 000 a day with no fuel.
  • Not to realize this makes them antisemitic fools and nazis themselves.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Huntinger wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:05 am
  • Blood is flammable
  • Body cremation is exothermic so no need of ovens or fuel. Just need to throw on a lighted match.
  • Make a grill, with the fat women on the bottom and stack em 5 high
  • While it is burning, throw dead children on top
  • Tell them how stupid they are not to know this; the nazis could burn 20 000 a day with no fuel.
  • Not to realize this makes them antisemitic fools and nazis themselves.
This is indeed, no joke. Armchair quibbles with revisionists serves no constructive purpose at this time. When the going gets tough, the tough get flammable. And with more and more deaths on the horizon the dilemma of mass cremations must be resolved. A detailed paper from enlightened academics must be delivered to Italy. EYES ONLY. CAVEAT LECTOR. The authors can remain anonymous, but the Italians will obviously deduce that they're invoking the "holocaust" as remedy. What to do?
Last edited by torus9 on Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

torus9

Post by torus9 »

C'mon, this should be a slam-dunk. 12,000 a day in Auschwitz. Italy is not contending with a volume of corpses anywhere near that amount. Affirm the ease of such an undertaking, no reverse-engineering required.

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor »

It's another lovely day where I am. I have stayed home today and am currently drinking ice cold beer. I can congratulate myself for prepping, it was the sensible thing to do and I am living comfortably right now, but at the back of my mind I know I will probably catch the bug eventually. The cool thing about Covid-19 is that you can catch it multiple times and recover, however, sooner or later your luck will run out and you will die.

Stay safe and keep washing your hands.

1. Confirmed cases pass 200,000, more than 8,000 people have died

2. The US and Canada plan to close their border, President Trump tweets, saying trade will not be affected

3. EU countries have begun turning away travellers from outside the bloc

4. Share prices fall in Europe and Asia as stimulus packages fail to reassure markets

5. Schools in Scotland and Wales are to close

6. Glastonbury festival scheduled for June now cancelled

7. Some supermarkets place limits on purchases of staple foods

8. WHO says South East Asian countries must "act now" to tackle virus

9. China, Italy and Iran have been worst hit countries

We just brought you that breaking news on the US-Canada border shutting. More on that when we get it. Here's a look at what else is happening across the US:

• At least 6,496 people across the country have tested positive for Covid-19 and 114 have died

• On Tuesday President Trump announced a stimulus plan that could include sending a $1,000 (£844) cheque to every American

• State and local governments are scrambling to contain the spread with some, like in California’s Bay Area, issuing “shelter in place” orders and demanding that residents stay inside for three weeks except to meet “essential needs”

• In Washington state - one of the hardest hit by the novel coronavirus - medical staff have resorted to forging makeshift masks to care for patients amid a shortage of supplies

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-51939591
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Charles Traynor

That Italian Mayor sounds like he could be a neo-Nazi holocaust denier. Better call the ADL and have him thrown out of office.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Jewish conspiracy theorist Henry Makow speculates on Covid 19 being a "Chinese-Chabad" co-production. Also, Donald Trump has a Kabbalah teacher.

https://www.henrymakow.com/2020/03/Is-t ... habad.html

Charles Traynor

Many years ago on the old RODOH forum Statistical Mechanic was exposed as a scoundrel by LittleGreyRabbit for exploiting an undocumented worker who had built bookshelves for him after his move to Chicago.

In the intervening years StatMech has often boasted how he is a retired CEO of an unnamed Company. In fact he is so full of energy he still works on difficult projects for clients with enough money to pay him to come out of retirement.

The normally conceited SM prides himself on his hyper intelligence but it appears Covid-19 has completely blindsided him and he has resorted to playing with children’s lives in order to feed himself and his wife.

The long and the short of it is that StatMech is happy for his neighbours to risk their lives shopping for him and for the neighbours son to transport the possibly Covid-19 contaminated packaging to his doorstep.

The detailed and methodological decontamination method described by SM below had my mind imagining Medieval Jews attempting to clean up the site of a sacrificial murder of a Christian child.
”Statistical Mechanic” wrote: annals of a glorious time: my neighbor picked up some stuff for us when she ran to the grocery store; she had her 12 year old son - a great kid who shares my interest in racing (sometimes he comes over Sundays to watch F1 races) and someone I usually kid around with - bring the stuff over; he knocked on the door and I saw him through the window, expecting me to open the door and possibly talk about the canceled Australian Grand Prix or his latest racing video game success; I gestured toward the floor of the porch and he at once got it, smiled wanly and set the groceries down; we waved through the door.

btw my neighbor described her household as crisscrossed by "infection vectors" - herself (still calling on customers) and the kids . . . my wife and I have picked that expression up . . . my neighbor works in healthcare :p

once I got the groceries, having picked them up wearing blue surgical gloves, I wiped them down with Clorox wipes, then with soap and water, then again with Clorox wipes; then I laid out Clorox wipes on a counter to set the packages on and let them dry . . . then I washed my hands twice after removing the gloves . . .

and finally I texted thanks to the neighbor and apologies to her son . . .

I wonder what Dr Pangloss would say about all this?

Daniel

Post by Daniel »

Ron Paul:

"People should ask themselves whether this coronavirus “pandemic” could be a big hoax, with the actual danger of the disease massively exaggerated by those who seek to profit – financially or politically – from the ensuing panic."

--http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/fe ... irus-hoax/

Charles Traynor

Daniel wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:25 pm
Ron Paul:

"People should ask themselves whether this coronavirus “pandemic” could be a big hoax, with the actual danger of the disease massively exaggerated by those who seek to profit – financially or politically – from the ensuing panic."

--http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/fe ... irus-hoax/
Pure bullshit unless of course the bat eating gooks are in on this too.There is no need for a fake pandemic as the White race is already being killed off at an ever increasing rate without any sign of many of them understanding what is happening or fighting back.