Less than a month ago, the Burundian government ordered the expulsion of experts from the World Organization of Health (WHO) responsible for ‘advising’ on the false pandemic COVID-19."
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!
Well, Dorothy, since the so-called anti racism protests were an inadvertent slap to the face of any "stay-home" order. Imagine the almighty anti-septic power of coupling anti racism protests with anti stay-home protests. Click your heels three times, "there's no place like home, there's no place like home..." and VOILA! A two for one magic spell straight from the Wizard himself.
Businesses should be provided with the option that all patrons swear an oath of anti racism, and that they also loathe those who would protest against any stay-home order.
It will not diminish the magic in any way. However, coupling the two protests does have the advantage of simultaneously lowering greenhouse gas emissions, enhancing your sex life, and lowering your insurance rates.
It's going to be a real shit-show from here on in...
Spinning vintage vinyl through an amazing pair of Focal monitors. It may be nostalgia, but ol' King Crimson has never sounded better. These were young men in their twenties forging a whole new genre.
"Cat's foot iron claw
Neurosurgeons scream for more
At paranoia's poison door
Twenty first century schizoid man
Black tie, barbed wire
Politicians' funeral pyre
Innocents raped with napalm fire
Twenty first century schizoid man..."
Fully referenced facts, provided by experts in the field, to help readers make a realistic risk assessment.
“The only means to fight the plague is honesty.” (Albert Camus, 1947)
2. In countries like the US, the UK, and also Sweden (without a lockdown), overall mortality since the beginning of the year is in the range of a strong influenza season; in countries like Germany, Austria and Switzerland, overall mortality is in the range of a mild influenza season.
3. Even in global “hotspots”, the risk of death for the general population of school and working age is typically in the range of a daily car ride to work. The risk was initially overestimated because many people with only mild or no symptoms were not taken into account.
4. Up to 80% of all test-positive persons remain symptom-free. Even among 70-79 year olds, about 60% remain symptom-free. Over 95% of all persons develop at most moderate symptoms.
5. Up to 60% of all persons may already have a certain cellular background immunity to Covid19 due to contact with previous coronaviruses (i.e. common cold viruses).
6. The median or average age of the deceased in most countries (including Italy) is over 80 years and only about 4% of the deceased had no serious preconditions. The age and risk profile of deaths thus essentially corresponds to normal mortality.
7. In many countries, up to two thirds of all extra deaths occurred in nursing homes, which do not benefit from a general lockdown. Moreover, in many cases it is not clear whether these people really died from Covid19 or from weeks of extreme stress and isolation.
8. Up to 30% of all additional deaths may have been caused not by Covid19, but by the effects of the lockdown, panic and fear. For example, the treatment of heart attacks and strokes decreased by up to 60% because many patients no longer dared to go to hospital.
9. Even in so-called “Covid19 deaths” it is often not clear whether they died from or with coronavirus (i.e. from underlying diseases) or if they were counted as “presumed cases” and not tested at all. However, official figures usually do not reflect this distinction.
10. Many media reports of young and healthy people dying from Covid19 turned out to be false: many of these young people either did not die from Covid19, they had already been seriously ill (e.g. from undiagnosed leukaemia), or they were in fact 109 instead of 9 years old. The claimed increase in Kawasaki disease in children also turned out to be false.
11. Strong increases in regional mortality can occur if there is a collapse in the care of the elderly and sick as a result of infection or panic, or if there are additional risk factors such as severe air pollution. Questionable regulations for dealing with the deceased sometimes led to additional bottlenecks in funeral or cremation services.
12. In countries such as Italy and Spain, and to some extent the UK and the US, hospital overloads due to strong flu waves are not unusual. Moreover, this year up to 15% of health care workers were put into quarantine, even if they developed no symptoms.
13. The often shown exponential curves of “corona cases” are misleading, as the number of tests also increased exponentially. In most countries, the ratio of positive tests to tests overall (i.e. the positive rate) remained constant at 5% to 25% or increased only slightly. In many countries, the peak of the spread was already reached well before the lockdown.
14. Countries without curfews and contact bans, such as Japan, South Korea, Belarus or Sweden, have not experienced a more negative course of events than other countries. Sweden was even praised by the WHO and now benefits from higher immunity compared to lockdown countries.
15. The fear of a shortage of ventilators was unjustified. According to lung specialists, the invasive ventilation (intubation) of Covid19 patients, which is partly done out of fear of spreading the virus, is in fact often counterproductive and damaging to the lungs.
16. Contrary to original assumptions, various studies have shown that there is no evidence of the virus spreading through aerosols (i.e. tiny particles floating in the air) or through smear infections (e.g. on door handles or smartphones). The main modes of transmission are direct contact and droplets produced when coughing or sneezing.
17. There is also no scientific evidence for the effectiveness of face masks in healthy or asymptomatic individuals. On the contrary, experts warn that such masks interfere with normal breathing and may become “germ carriers”. Leading doctors called them a “media hype” and “ridiculous”.
18. Many clinics in Europe and the US remained strongly underutilized or almost empty during the Covid19 peak and in some cases had to send staff home. Millions of surgeries and therapies were cancelled, including many cancer screenings and organ transplants.
19. Several media were caught trying to dramatize the situation in hospitals, sometimes even with manipulative images and videos. In general, the unprofessional reporting of many media maximized fear and panic in the population.
20. The virus test kits used internationally are prone to errors and can produce false positive and false negative results. Moreover, the official virus test was not clinically validated due to time pressure and may sometimes react positive to other coronaviruses.
21.,Numerous internationally renowned experts in the fields of virology, immunology and epidemiology consider the measures taken to be counterproductive and recommend rapid natural immunisation of the general population and protection of risk groups.
22. At no time was there a medical reason for the closure of schools, as the risk of disease and transmission in children is extremely low. There is also no medical reason for small classes, masks or ‘social distancing’ rules in schools.
23. The claim that only (severe) Covid-19 but not influenza may cause venous thrombosis and pulmonary (lung) embolism is not true, as it has been known for 50 years that severe influenza greatly increases the risk of thrombosis and embolism, too.
24. Several medical experts described express coronavirus vaccines as unnecessary or even dangerous. Indeed, the vaccine against the so-called swine flu of 2009, for example, led to sometimes severe neurological damage and lawsuits in the millions. In the testing of new coronavirus vaccines, too, serious complications and failures have already occurred.
25. A global influenza or corona pandemic can indeed extend over several seasons, but many studies of a “second wave” are based on very unrealistic assumptions, such as a constant risk of illness and death across all age groups.
26. Several nurses, e.g. in New York City, described an oftentimes fatal medical mismanagement of Covid patients due to questionable financial incentives or inappropriate medical protocols.
27. The number of people suffering from unemployment, depressions and domestic violence as a result of the measures has reached historic record values. Several experts predict that the measures will claim far more lives than the virus itself. According to the UN 1.6 billion people around the world are at immediate risk of losing their livelihood.
28. NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden warned that the “corona crisis” will be used for the permanent expansion of global surveillance. Renowned virologist Pablo Goldschmidt spoke of a “global media terror” and “totalitarian measures”. Leading British virologist Professor John Oxford spoke of a “media epidemic”.
29. More than 600 scientists have warned of an “unprecedented surveillance of society” through problematic apps for “contact tracing”. In some countries, such “contact tracing” is already carried out directly by the secret service. In several parts of the world, the population is already being monitored by drones and facing serious police overreach.
30. A 2019 WHO study on public health measures against pandemic influenza found that from a medical perspective, “contact tracing” is “not recommended in any circumstances”. Nevertheless, contact tracing apps have already become partially mandatory in several countries.
https://swprs.org/a-swiss-doctor-on-cov ... jZzGcJJO7M
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
"Lincoln County, Oregon announced last week that residents must wear a face covering in public if they are unable to ‘socially distance’ to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
However, only white people are subjected to the tyranny.
On Tuesday, the public health officials announced that non-white people are exempted from the new mandatory face mask order to ‘prevent racial profiling.’
“No person shall intimidate or harass people who do not comply,” the Lincoln County public health officials said.
As of Tuesday, only one COVID-19 death was reported in Lincoln County.
The reason for the exemption?
For one, the Director of ACLU’s Racial Justice Program ReNika Moore complained about face mask mandates for black people back in April.
“For many black people, deciding whether or not to wear a bandana in public to protect themselves and others from contracting coronavirus is a lose-lose situation that can result in life-threatening consequences either way,” ReNika Moore said."
Sure, sugar. It's like when I see a Sikh in full headgear, I also expect him to be an expert snake-charmer. Seeing women in Hijabs in downtown Toronto? You got it, I expect a car to explode. Don't even get me started on Arabs purchasing airline tickets.
http://www.hideoutnow.com/2020/06/orego ... e.html?m=1
Xinhua | 2020-06-30
BARCELONA, Spain — Professor Albert Bosch from the Faculty of Biology of the University of Barcelona, one of Spain's most prestigious universities, confirmed to Xinhua on Monday that a study he had coordinated detected the presence of the novel coronavirus in waste water samples collected in Barcelona on March 12th, 2019.
The findings of the study, which was led by researchers from the Enteric Virus Laboratory of the University of Barcelona in collaboration with the public-private company Aigues de Barcelona, were made public on Friday.
In an exclusive interview with Xinhua, Bosch explained how the study was conducted and what the results mean for research into the coronavirus.
"This is a virus that is excreted in the stool... which goes into wastewater. Therefore, the samples taken from waste water allow us to detect if the virus is circulating among the population. In fact, we have done it for other viruses before and that is why we looked for SARS-CoV-2 in wastewater," Bosch told Xinhua.
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/202006/3 ... 55f93.html
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests