Coronavirus

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Freya

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Freya »

torus9 what do you make of the Sherman murders? I'd heard of this but haven't seen anyone connect it to the coronavirus. Were they somehow the only or one of very few manufacturers of hydrosxychloroquine?

Are you jewish, BTW?

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Freya wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:47 am
torus9 what do you make of the Sherman murders? I'd heard of this but haven't seen anyone connect it to the coronavirus. Were they somehow the only or one of very few manufacturers of hydrosxychloroquine?

Are you jewish, BTW?
What do I make of the murders? Disgust. As for the rest, it's a rabbit hole that I can't go into too deeply at the moment.
And no, I am not Jewish.

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor »

been-there wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:54 pm

The BBC!? Nahhhh...I myself do not regard the BBC as a trustworthy source.
I agree fully with you assessment of the BBC. The organisation is completely riddled with an unholy alliance of homosexuals, lefties, liberals and Jews all of who are dedicated to the extinction of the White race. I only use the BBC for the daily summaries which will be useful in helping those reading this topic in future years to understand where the world was at when posts were being made.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Charles Traynor

Belated entry from Sat 18th April:

Summary

Britain's Queen Elizabeth has asked that there be no gun salutes to mark her birthday on Tuesday

It is thought to be the first such request from the Palace in the British monarch's 68-year reign.

As world coronavirus deaths pass 150,000, more than 4.5 billion people are under containment to slow the pandemic.

Doctors in Japan say some hospitals are struggling to cope with the influx of patients even turning ambulances away

In the UK, there are concerns updated guidance on protective equipment could put hospital staff and patients at risk

The UK death toll reached 14,576 on Friday as 847 new deaths were reported in hospitals

President Trump said US lockdown protesters being treated "rough", after calling for the "liberation" of some states

The WHO advised countries to plot a cautious path out of lockdown rather than relying on antibody tests
https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-52336209
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Charles Traynor

Summary

The One World: Together At Home show included more than 100 artists play live from their homes

The eight-hour event was run by the Global Citizen movement and the WHO was live-streamed and broadcast on TV

Lady Gaga, who helped organise the concert, also performed

At his White House briefing on Saturday evening, President Donald Trump praised the production of hospital goods in the US: "V for victory, V for ventilator!"

Councils in England are to get an extra £1.6bn in funding to help them deal with the pandemic

Britain's Queen Elizabeth has asked that there be no gun salutes to mark her birthday on Tuesday

It is thought to be the first such request from the Palace in the British monarch's 68-year reign.

As world coronavirus deaths pass 150,000, more than 4.5 billion people are under containment to slow the pandemic.

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-52336209

Charles Traynor

Summary

Trump's announced immigration ban stokes anger among critics - Democrats including Joe Biden push back

Pandemic could almost double number of people suffering acute hunger, UN World Food Programme says

Deaths in England and Wales are at a 20-year high

Oil prices still in turmoil, with the benchmark price of Brent Crude falling to its lowest price since 2002

UK government advisers meet to discuss whether the public should be told to wear face masks

Virgin Australia, which Sir Richard Branson's group part-owns, enters administration

Nearly 2.5m cases confirmed globally, with more than 171,000 deaths, according to Johns Hopkins University
https://www.bbc.com/news/live/business-52363531

Charles Traynor

torus9

Post by torus9 »

There are times when one simply has to quote the one and only...prophet Isaiah. It is a bit tragic to me that there are sects of Christianity who feel the following is addressed to them.

(For greater effect, "hear" it sounding like a 1940's American newsreel.)

Isaiah, Chapter 24 vs 10-11

"The city of confusion is broken down; Every house is shut up, so that none may go in.
There is a crying for wine in the streets All joy is darkened, the mirth of the land is gone."

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

torus9 wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:09 am

There are times when one simply has to quote the one and only...prophet Isaiah. It is a bit tragic to me that there are sects of Christianity who feel the following is addressed to them.

(For greater effect, "hear" it sounding like a 1940's American newsreel.)

Isaiah, Chapter 24 vs 10-11

"The city of confusion is broken down; Every house is shut up, so that none may go in.
There is a crying for wine in the streets All joy is darkened, the mirth of the land is gone."

He he, I heard the voice of Edward R. Murrow and then Ed Herlihy. Then the announcer switched to FDR giving a fireside chat followed by racist Moon Man.

;)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

Charles Traynor

Summary

White House says Donald Trump's remarks on disinfectants were taken out of context

Doctors and a disinfectant firm issued warnings after he suggested injecting disinfectant

The UK is widening access to coronavirus testing but the government website struggles to meet demand

Another 684 hospital patients have died with coronavirus in the UK, the Department of Health confirms

Global leaders launch World Health Organization initiative to speed up development of vaccines, drugs and tests

Most Muslims will observe the holy month of Ramadan by fasting under lockdown but clerics in some countries push back

South Africa to ease lockdown restrictions from 1 May - some businesses and schools to reopen

Czech Republic announces it will reopen borders closed since 16 March
https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-52391744