Donald "friend of Israel" Trump's anti Iran crusade

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Werd

Donald "friend of Israel" Trump's anti Iran crusade

Post by Werd »

inspired by been-there's attempt to derail a discussion about Islamic misogyny.

True to been-there's style, he mucks up the discussion about Islamic misogyny as found in the texts and culture, with politics and Israeli expansion. He has trouble staying on target.
been-there wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:34 am
Do you really not understand what is occurring right now concerning Iran??? :?
Since been-there continues to ask rhetorical questions that falsely imply that I am clueless about the Israeli lobby, the Israeli mafia, the American war machine tied up with Zionist money and how USA and Israel are creating a fake war on terror to enrich America, expand Israel and fight shia Islam by funding Sunni radicals, I don't need to dignify the rest of his nonsense. But I might as well.
viewtopic.php?p=161058#p161058
viewtopic.php?p=161163#p161163

Now for serious readers, the real reason the Iran general was murdered was because he was working with Iraqi intelligence (who have been repeatedly catching Israelis working with ISIS) to defang and push back the power of ISIS in order to protect Syria and Iran and everyone else that resists Israeli expansion.
https://aanirfan.blogspot.com/2020/01/t ... neral.html
https://mondoweiss.net/2020/01/israel-p ... n-general/
https://www.globalresearch.ca/globalist ... state/2757
http://www.serendipity.li/wot/livingstone_reply.htm
Last edited by Werd on Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Werd

Re: Donald "friend of Israel" Trump's anti Iran crusade

Post by Werd »

been-there wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:34 am
One woman rejects Iranian society's religious control over her and the western press go massive on the story.
If a western woman athlete rejects the West's objectivisation of her as a sex-object and consumer, and embraces Islam will the western press give THAT story the same amount of coverage and sympathetic demonisation of western culture?

Think it through.
Been-there thinks he's a genius for pointing out that this pro feminist anti Iran bent is coming at a convenient time and is just a way to lull people into giving up their moral code and giving Israel and America a blank cheque to invade Iran and cause more damage. Too bad he's not the only one who can see patterns. I do too. I AM THE ONE WHO MADE A TOPIC CALLED FAKE BEHEADING VIDEOS AND THE FAKE WAR ON TERROR! Been-there can preach to the crowd all he wants. It doesn't bother me since I'm as anti Zionist, anti Israeli and anti imperialism and anti murdering of innocent brown people as he is. He can continue to pretend I'm not this high quality of a person, but that's just him living in his own delusion. Fine with me. The fact that this pro feminist anti Iran bent is coming out now AT A CONVENIENT TIME GIVEN WHAT TRUMP AND ISRAEL HAVE JUST DONE IN IRAN, DOESN'T WASH AWAY HOW MISOGYNIST ISLAM IS!!! That is what been-there ignores.
Do you know anything about David Wood, the person in your anti-Muslim, anti-Iran video?
Been-there has had ample opportunity to refute ANY David Wood video I have posted with a time stamp and a quote box to a specific issue. He won't do it. Especially this video. Been-there will NOT touch it. That's because he already lost over here.
Whether it's western consumerism and secular, profit-driven manipulation or whether its middle-eastern religiously-motivated conservatism, the youth of the world are being conditioned to think and behave according to values that are imposed on them. Don't you understand this yet?
People generally adopt values that they grow up around? HOLY SHIT, THIS IS A MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH IN SOCIOLOGY. HAVE YOU CALLED UP ANY UNIVERSITIES AND ASKED IF YOU COULD GET FUNDING FOR WRITING A BOOK ABOUT THIS THAT COULD BE USED AS A TEXT IN CLASSES? Oh wait, everybody already knows this. :lol:
And learn to investigate who you are listening to and what motivates them. Check out David Wood. Is he a credible, reliable, impartial source? Or does he have an agenda. Why does he support and credit Pamela Geller? Who is she and what is her motivation and agenda?
Been-there loves his ad hominems whereas I would rather deal with David Wood's direct citations from Muslim texts that are translated into English and verified by Muslim scholars.
Is western society and it's consumerist, sex-orientated values better for women and young women in particular? If so, in what way? And are there adverse aspects?
Think!
Think it through.
Don't just believe — and repeat — what we are ALL constantly being conditioned and manipulated into believing.
While encouraging loose and casual sex isn't fulfilling for women in the end, that problem is a red herring to how the Islamic majority countries in the east largely treat women, girls, atheists and gays.
So stop being an unwitting shill for pro-Israeli causes: in this case a campaign of demonisation of Iran.
There I am somehow being a shill again. :roll:
viewtopic.php?p=162682#p162682

I'm sitting here on rodoh and telling you, dear rodoh reader, that I hate and abhor Islam and it's treatment of women, gays and atheists.

I'M ALSO HERE TELLING YOU I OBJECT TO ISRAELI AND AMERICAN EXPANSION AND THAT I OBJECT TO THE LIES THAT ARABS DID 9-11 AND THAT ISRAEL WAS TOTALLY INNOCENT IN THAT GOVERNMENT OPERATION!

But apparently been-there thinks I'm either a liar, or mentally defective because apparently it's impossible for me to hate a religion, but also say that we need to not bomb Iran and that they are innocent of doing anything to America. I mean I do believe this, but somehow been-there has figured out that these are mutually exclusive, much as saying "It's raining in spot A and time B, but also not raining in spot A and spot B.

I await been-there's masterful demonstration of how I'm engaging in cognitive dissonance or uttering a logical contradiction just by holding those two systems of belief.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

I suggest again to you that that there is another way of seeing this that you haven't understood yet.
And I believe that is because you are so sold on the Jewish/Israel-campaign of a few decades now — supported by traditional Christian antipathy — that works to demonise ALL Muslims.

It's totally ok that you don't like the misogynistic attitudes in predominantly muslim, middle-eastern societies.
That IS NOT what my replies to you on this are EVER about.

THIS is what it is about:
you just helped spread a Jewish-controlled, global, mass-media story demonising Iran at a time when pro-Israeli Jews and their lackeys and poodles are pimping for a war against the people of Iran.

THINK: they don't constantly run the same kind of anti-Islamic, personalised stories demonising their head-chopping, hand-chopping, tyrannical, misogynistic, muslim ALLY in the region SAUDI ARABIA.
Why is that?
Again you have fallen for their campaign. You do it every time. You have been conditioned to hate ALL muslims and all Islam. So they can trigger you very easily.
And they just have again.

And you STILL don't know what an ad hominem argument is. My reference to David Wood was not attacking him personally. It was merely pointing to his motivation and ideology.
His ideological agenda DOES have a religious-based, islamapobic, pro-zionist, CHRISTIAN motivation. THAT is why he takes every opportunity to pervert people's minds with prejudiced, partial, skewed rhetoric against ALL muslims.

Its exactly the way the same group perverts people's minds against anyone doubting or questioning the WW2 pseudo-historical narrative called 'the holocaust'. By deception based upon prejudiced, partial, skewed rhetoric.

Think it through.

Or not.

It's a choice.

You can go against the conditioning and not allow yourself to be controlled into thinking what you are manipulated into believing. But that takes clear thinking. Critical thinking. Plus a certain amount of self-awareness. And an ability to admit you might be wrong.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Werd

Post by Werd »

been-there wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:27 am
I suggest again to you that that there is another way of seeing this that you haven't understood yet.
And I believe that is because you are so sold on the Jewish/Israel-campaign of a few decades now — supported by traditional Christian antipathy — that works to demonise ALL Muslims.
to demonise ALL Muslims.
Including the females who are the victims of male Muslim aggression? I'm all for sending back the women who came to the west and are actually pissed off at the west's open borders? Really been-there? :roll: Actually, I'd rather send back the violent, hateful men and keep the women here that want to throw off the hijab and act like an actual westerner. I'm fine with keeping the women who are asking us to close the borders to keep the men out.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-1 ... y-cultures
Again, #metoo and #believewomen doesn't apply to victims of brown misogyny, apparently. We are seeing the racist misogyny of white liberals as exhibited by been-there.

THIS is what it is about:
you just helped spread a Jewish-controlled, global, mass-media story demonising Iran
been-there repeats himself like a broken Nessie record and ignores what I just said:

The fact that this pro feminist anti Iran bent is coming out now AT A CONVENIENT TIME GIVEN WHAT TRUMP AND ISRAEL HAVE JUST DONE IN IRAN, DOESN'T WASH AWAY HOW MISOGYNIST ISLAM IS!!!
they don't constantly run the same kind of anti-Islamic, personalised stories demonising their head-chopping, hand-chopping, tyrannical, misogynistic, muslim ALLY in the region SAUDI ARABIA.
Why is that?
Again you have fallen for their campaign.
And been-there is back to doing exactly what I said he is doing.

been-there continues to ask rhetorical questions that falsely imply that I am clueless about the Israeli lobby, the Israeli mafia, the American war machine tied up with Zionist money and how USA and Israel are creating a fake war on terror to enrich America, expand Israel and fight shia Islam by funding Sunni radicals,

He's even going to act like I never posted this highly recommended Wayne Madsen book before exposing the Israeli links to the Saudis.
Werd wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:40 pm
[...]

She's another neo con Zionist Jew who loves Israel more than America. She also wants to do away with Syria. Even though Syria is fighting Al-Qeada and ISIS.
https://justice4poland.com/2016/12/06/f ... -in-syria/

That's because Israel, America, CIA, and other Jewish crime networks gain financial benefit by funding Al Qeada and ISIS.
Werd wrote:
Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:25 am
User posted comment.
Thanks to USI and Zionists
Dec 23, 2014 9:47 PM
These ISIS/ISIL was created by Saudi, the USI, and IsraHell. These animal fighters are the tools used by their masters to sow discords among Arabs in the ME.The corrupt Saudi government must be overthrown.
This guy knows his shit. People should pick up the following book (as well as others) by Wayne Madsen.

This book, for the first time, suggests that both Israel and Saudi Arabia were intimately involved in planning and carrying out the 9/11 attack on the United States. Both countries, while seemingly enemies, have been longtime secret allies. They share a number of common enemies, including Iran, Shi'a Islam, pan-Arab nationalism, Hezbollah, and the Muslim Brotherhood. Their intelligence chiefs often meet and conspire in utmost secrecy. The Saudis and Israelis had the motive and the means to cooperate in launching a "false flag" terrorist attack on the United States in order to plunge America into endless conflicts to bolster the positions of Israel and Saudi Arabia. This book tells that story.
When corrupt Americans and Israelis want to make money by funding more radical Islamic psychos in the world and forcing other innocent countries that have no real problem with America (like Syria) to do battle with them, that's just fine. If I'm against government corruption and the spread of militant Islam because of how it kills men women and children, that apparently makes me a racist or a bigot according to DabblingIsSoMuchFun. :roll:
Next!
My reference to David Wood was not attacking him personally. It was merely pointing to his motivation and ideology. His ideological agenda DOES have a religious-based, islamapobic, pro-zionist, CHRISTIAN motivation.
Been-there has had ample opportunity to refute ANY David Wood video I have posted with a time stamp and a quote box to a specific issue. He won't do it. Especially this video. Been-there will NOT touch it. That's because he already lost over here. Bringing up a ten year old article about some phantom mosque in New York is a red herring.
You can go against the conditioning and not allow yourself to be controlled into thinking what you are manipulated into believing. But that takes clear thinking. Critical thinking. Plus a certain amount of self-awareness. And an ability to admit you might be wrong.
Projection. :lol:
It's totally ok that you don't like the misogynistic attitudes in predominantly muslim, middle-eastern societies.
That IS NOT what my replies to you on this are EVER about.
Yes I'm aware you have trouble staying on target.

Werd

Post by Werd »

From Twitter:

Michael Hoffman @HoffmanMichaelA

Trump should be impeached for putting the Israelis first, ahead of Americans. Allegiance to a foreign power is treason. He's spent billions of taxpayer dollars fulfilling Zionist military objectives. The fate of Palestinians, and Iraqi and Syrian Christians means nothing to him.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Even radical Muslim terrorists accept that David's use of AUTHORIZED ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS is correct.