"Legitimate" NGOs that support immigrants

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: "Legitimate" NGOs that support immigrants

Post by been-there »

Alonso wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:08 am
I can't see how legitimate NGOs....
To understand my viewpoint please keep in mind the analogy I gave of a mafia racket with a bogus shop front hiding a nefarious activity.

1. With that in mind, consider that MANY NGOs dealing with helping and furthering the cause of mass-immigration are actually Jewish created rackets for creating multi-cultural destruction of 'white' mono-cultures. Even if the people working and running those NGOs are unaware of it.

2. And with that in mind, consider that therefore ANY and ALL NGOs that are primarily concerned with helping immigrants are therefore furthering the cause of mass-immigration and are — however well-motivated — unwittingly SERVING the Jewish campaign of creating multi-cultural destruction of 'white' mono-cultures.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Alonso

Post by Alonso »

Sorry for my very, very late reply. It's been a long time since I last posted in this thread, mainly because I was struggling to get to terms with what you've explained here. My experience in my NGO in these months has been quite disappointing. When I started this thread everything was going well and everybody was lovely with me. However, I was hearing every day disparaging comments about nationalsocialims and fascism from people who clearly don't know what they're talking about, and that made me increasingly uncomfortable. One fine day I decided to point out that nazis are leftists (most, if not all of my NGO fellows are leftists). I just wrote two quick lines about it in our WhatsApp group, without making any judgment, just stating some very basic facts. The backlash from those two lines was shocking. I was "officially" requested to never say anything similar again, and I've been ostracized and politely invited to leave the NGO, which I might actually do in the near future. I guess I had an idealized image of these organizations that doesn't have much to do with reality.

been-there wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:58 am
ANY and ALL NGOs that are primarily concerned with helping immigrants are therefore furthering the cause of mass-immigration and are — however well-motivated — unwittingly SERVING the Jewish campaign of creating multi-cultural destruction of 'white' mono-cultures.
I think I understand you now. NGOs are pawns in the game of international Jewry that serve their purpose of shaping public opinion to accept or favour mass immigration and the cultural destruction of Europe. It makes sense. That allows them to increase their control of European countries.

That increase in international Jewry control of European countries is going to continue, that's a given, and there's nothing I can do to stop it, but I certainly don't want to contribute to it, so that's a good reason to stop collaborating with this kind of NGOs. On the other hand, however, immigrants are the worst victims of all these political machinations. They escape from the misery in their countries just to find more misery when they arrive to ours. As an individual I can't do anything to stop the Jewish colonization of Europe, but I can do a bit to improve the lives of immigrants. It feels like a trap, you can't have one without the other.

It's a really difficult dilemma. Opposing immigrants is a no-no, they're desperate people escaping death and misery. Supporting immigrants sounds great, but it looks like in the end it's just a way to contribute to the death and misery they escape from. The remaining option is doing nothing at all, which doesn't feel great either, because it means ignoring the suffering I see in front of me. The only solution that I can think of is some sort of political action to oppose the wars that create all this misery. Which won't change much, of course, but at least is better than doing nothing at all.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Alonso wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:20 pm
Sorry for my very, very late reply.
No hay problema! :D
Alonso wrote:
It's been a long time since I last posted in this thread, mainly because I was struggling to get to terms with what you've explained here. My experience in my NGO in these months has been quite disappointing. When I started this thread everything was going well and everybody was lovely with me. However, I was hearing every day disparaging comments about nationalsocialims and fascism from people who clearly don't know what they're talking about, and that made me increasingly uncomfortable. One fine day I decided to point out that nazis are leftists (most, if not all of my NGO fellows are leftists). I just wrote two quick lines about it in our WhatsApp group, without making any judgment, just stating some very basic facts. The backlash from those two lines was shocking. I was "officially" requested to never say anything similar again, and I've been ostracized and politely invited to leave the NGO, which I might actually do in the near future. I guess I had an idealized image of these organizations that doesn't have much to do with reality.
People who have not reasoned themselves into a position, will find it hard to reason themselves out of it. Most people's knowledge of WW2, fascism, NSDAP, etc., is indoctrinated into them by methods that affect us emotionally. So most people therefore react emotionally if a contrary position is presented.
Best response in my experience is to not get emotional too, to keep calm, to remain friendly, and to appeal to reason with facts and logic.

Alonso wrote:
been-there wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:58 am
ANY and ALL NGOs that are primarily concerned with helping immigrants are therefore furthering the cause of mass-immigration and are — however well-motivated — unwittingly SERVING the Jewish campaign of creating multi-cultural destruction of 'white' mono-cultures.
I think I understand you now. NGOs are pawns in the game of international Jewry that serve their purpose of shaping public opinion to accept or favour mass immigration and the cultural destruction of Europe. It makes sense. That allows them to increase their control of European countries.
Yes! :)

Alonso wrote:
That increase in international Jewry control of European countries is going to continue, that's a given, and there's nothing I can do to stop it, but I certainly don't want to contribute to it, so that's a good reason to stop collaborating with this kind of NGOs. On the other hand, however, immigrants are the worst victims of all these political machinations. They escape from the misery in their countries just to find more misery when they arrive to ours. As an individual I can't do anything to stop the Jewish colonization of Europe, but I can do a bit to improve the lives of immigrants. It feels like a trap, you can't have one without the other.

It's a really difficult dilemma. Opposing immigrants is a no-no, they're desperate people escaping death and misery. Supporting immigrants sounds great, but it looks like in the end it's just a way to contribute to the death and misery they escape from. The remaining option is doing nothing at all, which doesn't feel great either, because it means ignoring the suffering I see in front of me. The only solution that I can think of is some sort of political action to oppose the wars that create all this misery. Which won't change much, of course, but at least is better than doing nothing at all.
Yeah. It's a tricky situation. I hear ya.
I have a good friend who is Scandinavian and who is about to marry a lady from the African continent. They already have a child together and both the child and the lady are lovely people. But I still attempted to explain the above to him two days ago. I don't really know if he took it in yet. We haven't mentioned it since. Maybe a seed has been sown.

I agree with you Alonso, it ultimately must be politically resolved as it a politically created/permitted situation.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous