"Legitimate" NGOs that support immigrants

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: NGOs that support immigrants

Post by been-there »

Alonso wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:13 pm
been-there wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:36 pm
Before I give some feedback Alonso, I have a question: where are the immigrants you are helping coming from? Can you name the countries please.
Sure. The actions in which I have personally participated so far are aimed at helping people from Algeria and Morocco. But that's just me. My NGO doesn't make distinctions, they help people in need coming from any country. In Spain the main sources of immigrants escaping poverty, violence, etc., are Morocco, Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela. They help people from all those countries and a lot more.
I think the argument put forth by the man in the video Turnagain shared is the best reply.

Yes, you are doing good and helping people on a micro level, and respect to you for that.

But as you yourself are intuitively feeling, on a macro level what you are doing is a small part of something that is detrimental. Detrimental both locally and globally.

May I ask which NGO is it, and who is funding it?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Alonso

Post by Alonso »

been-there wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:09 am
May I ask which NGO is it, and who is funding it?
The name of my NGO is Red Solidaria de Acogida (http://redsolidariadeacogida.es, in Spanish). It's a very small NGO, we're currently less that one hundred members. It is self funded. Its budget is very small, and it comes from organization of events, raffle ticket sales, etc. It is not affiliated with any political party.

been-there wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:09 am
I think the argument put forth by the man in the video Turnagain shared is the best reply.
I liked that video, but it is mainly about how overwhelming the numbers are and how pointless it is to expect immigration to solve the problem. It says very little about the actual effects of immigration. IIRC there are just two statements in this sense in the video and they seem to contradict each other:
1. Increasing (doubling) the number of immigrants taken would totally overwhelm the physical, natural and social infrastructure of the country.
2. Immigrants are the most energetic and better educated people in their countries of origin. If they didn't immigrate they would be the agents for change in those countries.
It's hard to imagine how the continuous arrival of energetic and well educated agents of change to a country can overwhelm its resources. It looks more like it would actually improve those resources.

Apart from that, my personal experience is that point 2 is not correct. I already mentioned the Algerian man I hosted in my house, he definitely doesn't fit that description. Other than that, I'm participating in a movilization to stop the sexual abuses against Moroccan women working in the south of Spain. One of the requirements of those jobs is that the women have NO education, which guarantees they are helpless and can't do anything to stop the abuses.

So, while the video is very good at helping to understand the numbers, it says almost nothing about the actual effects of immigration, and the little it says seems to be wrong.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Did Alonso really join an NGO, or is he just trolling us on behalf of skeptics forum? :lol:
Last edited by Werd on Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Alonso wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:45 pm
It is only natural that people who live in those horrible conditions want to escape to countries like Spain. In order to stop them the Spanish government commits on a daily basis horrible violations of their human rights, which include murder, torture, rape, and others.
Proof?
Those crimes keep the number of immigrants who reach Spain each year in the thousands. I guess that without those crimes the numbers would soar to the millions. I know close to nothing about economy
NO FUCKING SHIT JACKASS! WE ALREADY KNOW THIS. I ALREADY EXPOSED YOUR LIES AND STATISTICS DISTORTIONS.

Immigration really is economic suicide!!!

but my guess is that the effect of millions of immigrants coming to Spain each year would be that the Spanish economy, social systems, etc., would collapse, and Spain itself would become a state of slaves for billionaires in other countries, much like Bangladesh is nowadays.
And yet you still push for economic suicide because your ego won't let you live in a white or European majority country without feeling guilty just for being a minority or just for not being black. That's the Jewish brainwashing that you as a European, have a moral obligation to become a minority in your own land.
My natural human compassion makes me want to help all these people in dire situations.
And fuck the citizens and families already living in Spain whose taxes will go up and who will have to deal with ever creeping sharia/Muslim neighborhoods. You betray your own countrymen because you have a fetish for foreigners, Shame on you. How can you look at Sweden, Germany, Greece, Austria, Norway, etc and think that immigration is going well and that Islam is having a positive effect for women and girls.

I'm a Canadian and I'm against mass immigration into Canada. IT FUCKING DISGUSTS ME the way Trudeau and Harper have thrown away hundreds and thousands of dollars on immigrants and many are STILL JOBLESS AND NOT SPEAKING ENGLISH. You know why this bothers me? Because despite being pro white and pro Europe for Europeans and pro middle east for Arabs and pro Africa for Africans because I ABHOR AND DETEST COLONIALISM AND IMPERIALISM, I am also PRO ABORIGINAL in Canada. Why can't THEY get funding for schools and more assistance? Why isn't the federal government arresting the tribe leaders that often drive big trucks, live fancy lifestyles and don't give the rest to their fellow people on places like reserves? Why do these apples (red on the outside, white on the inside) continue to operate? Why aren't Cree schools getting more funding? I don't give a fuck about Muslims, or Sikhs or Hindus in Canada. Do you know why? BECAUSE THE PROBLEMS WITH THE ABORIGINALS HAVEN'T BEEN SOLVED YET!

Werd

Post by Werd »

Alonso wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:32 pm
This sounds like it's meant as an insult, but I can hardly take it as one. I'm a Pantheist, which doesn't have much to do with anything you said. Regarding paedophilia, let me cite some verses from the Bible:
And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites ... And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males ... And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones ... And Moses was wroth with the officers ... And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. (Numbers 31:1-18)
I know almost nothing about Islam
No shit. :roll:
but I do know for a fact that the Christian god not only promotes paedophilia, but he actually commands his followers to practice. And, as you probably know, to this day many of his followers obey this command to the end of the line.
Who's doing the raping in Europe? It's the Muslims at a disproportionate level.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2829&hilit=fake&start=80

What you're not realizing is that the liberal tradition of Europe came FROM WITHIN. The injection of deism and atheism TAMED the Christian religion and MADE SURE not another Crusades would happen in Europe again. In other words, Europe managed to civilize itself BY ITSELF. Hasn't really happened in the Muslim world now has it? You and many other idiot liberals think that Muslims are going to abandon their ways of Sharia and integrate with the west, take up liberal values and start respecting women. Sorry, but the disproportionate Muslim rapes, crime waves, and no go zones disprove this absurd liberal notion that kindness and a shift in geography is magically going to de-radicalize the majority of Muslims. What was the main religion of the perpetrators in Rotheram and many other places again? Oh that's right. Islam!

The Islamic culture doesn't permit dissent and not enough Muslims are dissenting. Granted many are closeted atheists, but the liberals in their goal to help the atheist Muslims get over to the west, are also letting in the same ones that DON'T practice liberal principles and have NO INTENTION of adopting them. And those atheist ex Muslims and female ex Muslims are BEGGING THE WEST TO CLOSE THE GATES AFTER THEY GET IN. THEY ARE VENTING THEIR ANGER AT BEING BETRAYED BY THE WEST WHEN THE WEST LETS IN THE VERY MEN THEY FLED. And then liberals in their classic white supremacy racism, will lecture these brown women that they don't know Islam and sharia law even though these brown women grew up in it and suffered. When it comes to immigration, liberals always lie and claim that the vetting systems are in place. Clearly they aren't. And so anytime someone wants to take them up on their offer and put a system in place to test their values, the liberals in turn, hypocritically, always scream "racist."

Regressive liberals talk out of both sides of their mouths and try to have things both ways. This is why more liberals are walking and running to the right. WHEN LIBERALS REFUSE TO ENFORCE BORDERS AND STICK UP FOR LIBERAL PRINCIPLES SUCH AS THE RIGHTS OF WOMEN AND THE SAFETY OF GIRLS, FASCISTS WILL ENFORCE BORDERS AND TAKE AWAY WOMEN'S RIGHTS. The happy medium is white women getting rights and girls getting protection, but NOT foreign invaders who commit rape at a disproportionate level. The liberals now are so psychotic and uneducated that they have REFUSED to be this sane middle ground. They have made it impossible. They will thus create the fascist uprising that is coming in 20 years. And when women have their rights taken away and white sharia comes, they will have nobody to blame but themselves. Because they cared more about foreign brown men than their own white sisters and cousins at home. They bought the Jewish-Marxist lie that feminism has to be intersectional. Clearly it's not working with the trans bullshit either. Women and girls are paying the price now and having sports and their classic safe spaces like bathrooms being invaded by genetic XY men who only change clothes and put on wigs.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Everyone, I realize that this is a contentious subject, and I certainly have my opinions on it as well. But please try to stick to actual arguments and reasonable rhetoric and avoid personality conflicts if possible.

Remember that we are being watched, and on social media generally these days, ordinary words are construed as Hate Crimes. It is more than just optics. It is more important than ever to show that reasonable arguments on difficult subjects can be made without selling out or cuckholdry or poisoning the well.

All RODOH participants are unique and entitled to respect, even when you think they are wrong.This requires the cooperation from all sides, so please give it due consideration.

Thanks

:)

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Scott wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:14 pm
Everyone, I realize that this is a contentious subject, and I certainly have my opinions on it as well. But please try to stick to actual arguments and reasonable rhetoric and avoid personality conflicts if possible.

Remember that we are being watched, and on social media generally these days, ordinary words are construed as Hate Crimes. It is more than just optics. It is more important than ever to show that reasonable arguments on difficult subjects can be made without selling out or cuckholdry or poisoning the well.

All RODOH participants are unique and entitled to respect, even when you think they are wrong.This requires the cooperation from all sides, so please give it due consideration.

Thanks

:)
Well put!
-- Anonymous

Alonso

Post by Alonso »

A bit of background on this topic: As I said, I wonder what effect the efforts of these NGOs have in the world. For people with reading comprehension difficulties, that means that I do NOT have an opinion on this topic. It means that I'm asking questions, asking for information to understand what's going on. Actually, I'm not a man of opinions. I do not care much about opinions, I care about facts and rational interpretations. I created this thread with the hope of gathering here those facts and rational interpretations, so that I could use them to create a debate about the topic in my NGO, and ultimately I could understand the situation myself. Unfortunately this thread hasn't helped very much so far. As of now, all I can say to my fellow NGO workers is that opponents of immigration have just enough intelligence to insult people who ask questions, but not enough to differentiate between asking questions and expressing opinions.

Here's hoping that someone capable of distinguishing between an opinion and a question provides some useful feedback. (been-there did start, but it looks like he has dropped the topic, and I can't blame him, given how poor the level of the thread has become).

For the record, I have added Werd and Turnagain to my ignore list. I'm not interested in their verbal abuse.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Alsonso wrote:
For the record, I have added Werd and Turnagain to my ignore list. I'm not interested in their verbal abuse.
Aw, you poor widdle thing. We're soooooo sorreeeeeeee. I don't suppose that it ever occurs to you that there are people who don't appreciate your efforts to eradicate White Europeans by flooding the continent with POC.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Alonso wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:36 pm
A bit of background on this topic: As I said, I wonder what effect the efforts of these NGOs have in the world. For people with reading comprehension difficulties, that means that I do NOT have an opinion on this topic. It means that I'm asking questions, asking for information to understand what's going on. Actually, I'm not a man of opinions. I do not care much about opinions, I care about facts and rational interpretations. I created this thread with the hope of gathering here those facts and rational interpretations, so that I could use them to create a debate about the topic in my NGO, and ultimately I could understand the situation myself. Unfortunately this thread hasn't helped very much so far. As of now, all I can say to my fellow NGO workers is that opponents of immigration have just enough intelligence to insult people who ask questions, but not enough to differentiate between asking questions and expressing opinions.

Here's hoping that someone capable of distinguishing between an opinion and a question provides some useful feedback. (been-there did start, but it looks like he has dropped the topic, and I can't blame him, given how poor the level of the thread has become).
Hi Alonso.
Sorry I haven't replied with my understanding of what is occurring.
I think its commendable that you are volunteering your time and hospitality to help others less fortunate than yourself.
I believe that is a human duty and responsibility to help each other regardless of race, creed or ethnicity.

But I am also certain after looking into this that there are Jewish organisations who have a largely hidden agenda and they are deliberatedly misusing the compassionate and noble feelings of others for their own race-related self-interests.

Lady Michelle Renouf talked on the effect of this policy in Tehran in a speech.You can watch and read a transcript here.
Here is an excerpt:
I do not want to see any race or species of flora or fauna on our planet to be eliminated. Equally, I do not want my own race eliminated through mass immigration policies, which were curiously undertaken as a global strategy since the establishment of Holocaustianity. The differences in our races and their cultures (as prompted by their authentic placements) are the glory of our planet.

We are being persuaded, through the mispackaging of policy presentations to the public, to diminish the true nature of our races and cultures in this disastrous multi-cultural, multi-racial experiment, which, curiously, is to be implemented everywhere except in Israel and which will lead to our self-destruction. There is no hate in what I am saying, as will be smeared over me, of course, in the usual attempts to discredit any critique of Jewish misanthropic behaviour: “to save [only] a jewish life is to save the world”.

And here is a reply that I gave previously explaining briefly my understanding of who is behind this mass-immigration campaign and why they are doing it:
...here is something just to remind people of what the objective of mass immigration is.
Swedes, Brits, Norwegians, Germans, etc., are manipulated by their politicians and mass-media into believing it is about philanthropy and combatting racism.
But look at the following admission.

It is another of the tweets from the American-Israeli Jew who refuses immigrants into Israel yet is organising the Jewish-led campaign of mass immigration from African and middle eastern countries into Europe.

That she somehow in 2018 received a medal from the King of Sweden, I think speaks volumes about who surreptitiously influences and controls so many aspects of society in Sweden and in other European nations.

been-there wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:56 am
Recently a county council in Sweden admitted that they had a deficit for this year's expenses of 30 million kronor. For decades this county-council had a surplus, as community tax per capita was so high. There was shock in the county and in the media, as the announcement was made along with cost cutting proposals, the most shocking of which was closing one of the main schools!!! Questions were asked as to what was suddenly so different that could not have been foreseen. Numerous excuses/explanations were given by the head of the council. NONE of which mentioned the increase over the last four years in asylum seekers/ unemployed immigrants all given free housing, schooling, and unemployment benefit. When a work colleaugue mentioned this as probably being a contributing factor — in my opinion it is the key factor — at a tea break many tutted and said that was a 'racist' remark. :roll:

This is how the Swedish people generally are in denial, having been brainwashed by a mass-media and a political class that is controlled by and compliant with a Jewish policy of multi-culturalisation.
Barbara Lerner Spectre får medalj av kungen
Nyligen tilldelades judinnan Barbara Spectre Konungens medalj i 8:e storleken för sina ”framstående insatser för den judiska kulturen i Sverige och utomlands”.
https://www.kungahuset.se/press/pressme ... 22fcb.html
Use google translate.

Barbra Spectre — who has recently received a medal from the King of Sweden — is leading a policy of multiculturalisation of Scandinavia through immigration. And yet she defends Israeli Jews not allowing non-Jewish immigrants into Israel because it is a “tiny nation of only 8 million people”.
Yet Sweden (which prior to mass-immigration policy was a nation of 8 million) and Norway (a nation of 5 million) are being manipulated by Jewish led groups into taking in masses of immigrants, predominantly from Syria but also from Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia, etc., etc.

-- Anonymous