Immigration really is economic suicide!!!

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: Immigration really is economic suicide!!!

Post by been-there »

Werd wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:21 am
Alonso wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:01 pm
...the ignoring approach will save you a lot of precious mental energy that you can put to better use in productive discussions (or elsewhere).
Alonso got exposed in my Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:23 am post for:
1. dodging bold text and big text in my requoted Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:06 am post.
2. Deceptive use of two separate figures. 90% and 1.33 million.
3. Clear examples from Breitbart of majority of immigrants being welfare leeches that were re-quoted AGAIN in the bottom of my Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:23 am post.
4. "That sounds a lot like cherry picking information to suit an agenda. "
Claiming I have an agenda of some kind but not explaining/proving what it is/was. The first time I asked him what my alleged agenda was at Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:30 pm, he completely dodged it at Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:39 pm.
Jeez! Get a life, Werd.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Werd

Post by Werd »

How am I an unwitting pawn of Zionists again? :roll:

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Werd wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:06 am
How am I an unwitting pawn of Zionists again?
Read the previous answers and detailed explanations already given to you. :roll:
-- Anonymous

Werd

Post by Werd »

been-there wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:54 am
Werd wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:06 am
How am I an unwitting pawn of Zionists again?
Read the previous answers and detailed explanations already given to you. :roll:
[Nessie]There is evidence![/Nessie]

On a more serious note, my eye rolling emoticon that you didn't put in your quote tags indicates my sarcasm embedded in that question. The truth is I already refuted that claim of yours at the bottom of this post. We already know you have been claiming I ignore the Jew on the issue of immigration and what their role is, but the many posts and topics I have made indicate the exact opposite. I am VERY Jew aware despite your irrational claims to the contrary. Regarding your virtue signaling to Muslims, I had to remind you that Muslims aren't a race. Furthermore, I find it strange you deem it fit to call me a racist for looking at Muslim misbehaviour and daring to point it out, but then you get upset when someone screams "racist" when they try to talk about the economic drain immigrants have been putting on Sweden. Have you no sense of irony? :lol:

Werd

Post by Werd »

Alonso wrote:
been-there wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:29 am
Alonso wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:52 am
No point in having a discussion with someone who keeps replying to something imaginary rather than what I actually said.
Yeah. Frustrating isn't it. Its hard to know whether should we correct the misinformation or just ignore it.
I respect your approach of correcting the misinformation, but I think you're bound to bang your head against a wall (of text). My view is that the ignoring approach will save you a lot of precious mental energy that you can put to better use in productive discussions (or elsewhere).
Here you go. More evidence (in Swedish) that immigration should NOT BE AN END IN ITSELF. It must SERVE ANOTHER END THAT BENEFITS THE COUNTRY. And the economic strain of immigrants that don't assimilate and don't have a housing or job market waiting for them so they can feed into the welfare state that they also take from is causing problems. In one section of Sweden, it's so bad that they have to turn down the heat in senior citizens care homes because the government can't afford to look after them as well as they should anymore. Because the migrants are soaking up a lot of welfare benefits now.

Virtue signaling is not a scientific substitute for the science of economics and basic math skills. Letting seniors go cold and possibly die from hypothermia just to placate Muslims who don't/can't assimilate is not virtuous. It's disrespectful to one's elders and a slap in the face to a healthy social welfare state. It amazes me that certain grown men on this board don't have the basic intelligence to comprehend cause and effect, nor the ability to do basic math such as 1+1=2.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Werd wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:54 pm
Alonso wrote:
been-there wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:29 am
Alonso wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:52 am
No point in having a discussion with someone who keeps replying to something imaginary rather than what I actually said.
Yeah. Frustrating isn't it. Its hard to know whether should we correct the misinformation or just ignore it.
I respect your approach of correcting the misinformation, but I think you're bound to bang your head against a wall (of text). My view is that the ignoring approach will save you a lot of precious mental energy that you can put to better use in productive discussions (or elsewhere).
Here you go. More evidence (in Swedish) that immigration should NOT BE AN END IN ITSELF. It must SERVE ANOTHER END THAT BENEFITS THE COUNTRY. And the economic strain of immigrants that don't assimilate and don't have a housing or job market waiting for them so they can feed into the welfare state that they also take from is causing problems. In one section of Sweden, it's so bad that they have to turn down the heat in senior citizens care homes because the government can't afford to look after them as well as they should anymore. Because the migrants are soaking up a lot of welfare benefits now.

Virtue signaling is not a scientific substitute for the science of economics and basic math skills. Letting seniors go cold and possibly die from hypothermia just to placate Muslims who don't/can't assimilate is not virtuous. It's disrespectful to one's elders and a slap in the face to a healthy social welfare state. It amazes me that certain grown men on this board don't have the basic intelligence to comprehend cause and effect, nor the ability to do basic math such as 1+1=2.
You are still showing you are an unwitting pawn of a Jewish-led and orchestrated mass-immigration policy to destroy European culture and replace it with irreversible multi-cultural nations. As has been irreversibly achieved already in many areas of Britain and Germany.

You repeatedly bring it down to your prejudice against the religion of SOME of the immigrants.
So here is a question for you:
Is it OK if they are Christian or non-religious immigrants, then? Is that acceptable to you? Is it just because they are muslim immigrants?
-- Anonymous

Werd

Post by Werd »

been-there wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:10 pm
You are still showing you are an unwitting pawn of a Jewish-led and orchestrated mass-immigration policy to destroy European culture and replace it with irreversible multi-cultural nations.
Been-there can't stop embarrassing himself. I'm opposed to the orchestrated mass-immigration policy. I have been clear on that many times. Since been-there knows this, the obvious implication is this: Been-there just pretends that opposition to Islam equals philo-semitism :roll: He also keeps pretending I can't see the Jews behind the open gates policy when I clearly can. In fact THAT'S WHAT THIS WHOLE DEBATE WITH NESSIE WAS ABOUT OVER HERE. One rabbi Efrati wants mass immigration to Europe but NOT ISRAEL.
viewtopic.php?p=137940#p137940
Been-there also plays dumb on me fingering the Jewish role in mass immigration despite being notified multiple times. He must know by now I have in fact done so. What's his excuse for his ignorance on these topics I have started?

A Jew confesses Jewry's "pro immigration" sins
More lefty Jews pushing hatred of white middle class
MUSLIM IMMIGRATION IS A FORCED CONSPIRACY
Loony lefties have no logic regarding immigration
More Jews cheerleading for mass immigration to white nations

Is it OK if they are Christian or non-religious immigrants, then? Is that acceptable to you? Is it just because they are muslim immigrants?
Been-there's false equivalence with modern day middle eastern Christians who are being persecuted by Muslims, WITH THEIR MUSLIM OPPRESSORS, is enough to stun the common sense of any rational person. Where are the Christians engaging in rape gangs at the rates that Muslims are in England, Sweden, and Germany? Where are the Christians perpetrating things like Rotherham? Where are the Christians cutting off the clits of girls? Where are the Christians creating sharia Biblical patrols in the streets harassing gays and telling white women to cover up? The fact is, Muslims are misbehaving more than Christians in Europe. European Christians became more tolerant and more humanist because of the deist/atheist tradition that was injected into largely Christian Europe. The reformation and secular, more tolerant attitudes came from WITHIN EUROPE. Where is that parallel in the Muslim world with respect to minorities including women and non-believers? DOESN'T EXIST! Virtue signaling liberals love their false equivalence. Been-there still won't post video footage of him going to Muslim no go zones in Sweden, playing rock music on guitar with scantily clad women selling pork hot dogs to show how tolerant and assimilated most of the Muslims in Europe are. Weak liberals don't put their money where their mouth is. EVER! They would rather shit on brown women who warn about Islam and tell them to shut up because they don't know their own culture that they grew up with. It's disgusting how anti feminist a lot of these so called liberals really are when the perpetrators of anti-female crimes don't have white skin. The misogynist Muslim man is at the top of the liberal hierarchy of protected classes.

Been-there's false equivalence aside, I would prefer if ALL IMMIGRANTS of ANY RELIGION ditched their religion, or at least put it in their back pocket and DIDN'T ADVERTISE IT or LET US SEE IT. I'm an atheist. Been-there can go pound sand and fix his cognitive dissonance whereby he hates Jews for orchestrating immigration, but then in the next breath tells us to that to be opposed to this immigration is racist. Either the Jews are causing a problem or not. Been-there can't have it both ways.

FLASHBACK:
Werd wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:25 am
Werd

I already solved this issue. Your flimsy accusation that I somehow serve Zionism by talking about the problems of Islam in Europe was shown to be a joke. We're done here.
This was clearly in reference to the refutation of been-there's false claim that by talking a lot about Muslim crime the way I do that I somehow serve Zionist interests. I showed how it was a combination of him virtue signaling, and also falsely thinking that I'm unaware of the overall proportionality of the problems of Muslim crime versus the billion dollar Zionist worldwide mafia that has harmed many white brown and black people worldwide (a large chunk of my book collection seen here and also many comments I made to Montgomery2 collected here prove otherwise). He assumed I was falling into a trap that Nick Griffn warned about that was infiltrating his party via Zionist attempts to bribe them to change their public platform: Talking only about Muslims AT THE EXPENSE of the Zionist bank, media and war machine that has been causing damage and inflicting debt and disease for years upon the white middle class long before Muslim immigration (see been-there and me trading Nick Griffin videos here).

Werd

Post by Werd »

Been-there cowardly, dodged me in this topic, but wanted to deal with my answer HERE in another topic over THERE. I told him I wasn't playing his game. I simply reminded him of his false equivalence between Muslims and Christians. I need not repeat my answer that clearly some religions are preferable in Europe than others, but that I as an atheist would prefer that the majority of immigrants abandon their religion WHATEVER it is. I will simply post this example to show how f---ed in the head many regressive liberals are with their false equivalence.

They, including this dumb British twat in red can't answer a simple question. If any European nation later became 51% Muslim, would the laws retain the same pro woman, non anti-gay, non anti-atheist bent that Europeans have managed to create since Europe is known for injecting a much needed dose of atheism and deism into itself centuries ago to scale back the power of the church to maintain actual personal liberal freedoms? The answer is NO! We can look at many other Muslim countries, INCLUDING THE ONES MANY REFUGEES AND OTHER REGULAR IMMIGRATIONS COME FROM, and see how liberal a lot of them are. Turns out NOT VERY MUCH. They weren't as civilized and liberal as white Europe which MANAGED TO CORRECT ITSELF FROM THE INSIDE OUT. Islam can't take that kind of credit. Nearly everywhere Islam goes, it is VERY ANTI-LIBERAL. The idiots these days ignore the context of Muslim immigration. They can't misbehave too much and sharia hasn't become married to the government only because they haven't had a chance to become the majority and change the laws and destroy the liberal principles that Europe created. AND THEY SHOULDN'T BE GIVEN THAT CHANCE. THAT is why I support closed borders in Europe and mass deportations and a cleansing of all of those no go zones. To protect females. The fact is also that Islam is NOTORIOUS for being a carrier of the disease of female genital mutilation and clitoral circumcision which is actual removal of the clitoris.

Werd

Post by Werd »

https://thehill.com/media/325757-maher- ... b-goes-off

Maher on London attack: You never hear ‘Merry Christmas’ before bomb goes off
By Joe Concha - 03/25/17 09:16 AM EDT

HBO's Bill Maher clashed with his “Real Time” panel Friday in a heated debate over Islam’s role in this week’s London terror attack.

A man rammed a truck into people on Westminster Bridge before stabbing a police officer outside the house of Parliament. The Wednesday attack killed four, including one American. The Islamic State in Iraq and Syria called the attacker a “a soldier of the Islamic State.”

"This is another example where we take one group of people and we demonize them," said Louise Mensch, a Heat Street columnist and former Conservative member of the U.K. Parliament.

"The guy was British-born. His name was Adrian before his converted. And partisans of Russia were out in the streets saying it was an illegal immigrant who did it, trying to turn the London people against our Muslim friends and neighbors. And you're not going to do that."

Maher, who often clashes with guests on his program regarding radical Islamic terrorism, disagreed with Mensch’s take.

"Let's not pretend this has nothing to do with Islam, the religion," he said.

"It doesn't," Mensch responded. "It has nothing to do with Islam the same way Timothy McVeigh had nothing to do with Roman Catholicism."

McVeigh carried out the 1995 bombing of a government building in Oklahoma City that killed 168 people.

"Every time some bomb goes off, before it goes off, somebody yells ‘Allahu Akbar!’” said Maher. "I never hear anybody go ‘Merry Christmas! This one’s for the flying nun!’ ”

"When Christians do anything like this, do we ever say, 'Christian terrorism’?” asked Yale professor and author Timothy Snyder.

"No. But is Christian terrorism as big a problem?" asked Maher in response.

"If you lived in Oklahoma City in the 90s," injected MSNBC host Chris Hayes. "We're talking about London here."

"That's a false equivalency," Maher shot back. "Are there Christian terrorist armies like ISIS?"

"The IRA that blew up London for 15 years!" Hayes exclaimed.

"Yes. But that's the past! We're living in the now. There was also the Inquisition," retorted Maher.

"Are there Christian terrorist armies now ... like ISIS, al Qaeda, al-Shaabab, Boko Haram? Are there armies like that in the world that aren't Muslim?" he asked. "Let's not f--k around anymore! Can we get real?"

"I literally don't agree with you," Mensch said. "Russia is sending Chechen militants into ISIS trying to leverage this against a billion people."

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Werd wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:06 pm
https://thehill.com/media/325757-maher- ... b-goes-off

...Mensch responded. "It has nothing to do with Islam the same way Timothy McVeigh had nothing to do with Roman Catholicism." McVeigh carried out the 1995 bombing of a government building in Oklahoma City that killed 168 people.

"When Christians do anything like this, do we ever say, 'Christian terrorism’?” asked Yale professor and author Timothy Snyder.

"No. But is Christian terrorism as big a problem?" asked Maher in response.

"[Yes] If you lived in Oklahoma City in the 90s," injected MSNBC host Chris Hayes...

"That's a false equivalency," Maher shot back. "Are there Christian terrorist armies like ISIS?"

"The IRA [Roman Catholic Christian terrorist army] that blew up London for 15 years!" Hayes exclaimed.

"Yes. But that's the past! We're living in the now. There was also the Inquisition. Are there Christian terrorist armies now ... like ISIS, al Qaeda, al-Shaabab, Boko Haram? Are there armies like that in the world that aren't Muslim?" he asked. "Let's not f--k around anymore! Can we get real?" retorted Maher.

"I literally don't agree with you," Mensch said...
What are the American Army and the IDF if not terrorist armies armed, mobilized and directed by people with a 'religious' group identity.
Maher is one of that oxymoronic 'religious' group.
-- Anonymous