Immigration really is economic suicide!!!

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Werd

Re: Immigration really is economic suicide!!!

Post by Werd »

America and Canada are wasting money on all these Muslim immigrants when they should be using that money to help the blacks and the aboriginals that are already there. Even in Canada on the street, natives and whites are agreeing on this; I've been a part of these conversations. When American blacks start to get affected by their government throwing money away on foreigners, and they express concern and say hey can we have some of that money in the ghetto, white racist liberals want to smack them on the nose like a bad dog and tell them to shut up. Because as any good racist liberal will tell you, all non whites are the same and must fall in line with the proper beliefs dictated by white liberals, lest they be an uncle tom. :lol:

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Alonso

Post by Alonso »

No point in having a discussion with someone who keeps replying to something imaginary rather than what I actually said.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

been-there wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:30 am
Before we get too bogged down in correcting and arguing over the accuracy of the numbers, here is something just to remind people of what the objective of mass immigration is. Swedes, Brits, Norwegians, Germans, etc., are manipulated by their politicians and mass-media into believing it is about philanthropy and combatting racism.

Its quite simple. ...if you don't want [people] migrating in huge numbers into Europe and thereby totally and irrevocably altering European cultures — then I have always urged you to cease concentrating on those primitive aspects of [their] cultures that you don't like and start exposing the ones who are behind this huge immigration campaign.
Ask yourself how it was possible that a person with rampantly racist opinions like Barbara Lerner Spectre — someone who self-identifies as a 'Jew' and who wants a racially 'pure' 'Jewish' state on someone else's land in the Middle East — how is it possible that she received a medal of honour from the Swedish King for "outstanding contributions to Jewish culture"????!

She is only in Sweden because she is the wife of the Chief Rabbi in Stockholm.
What is she doing getting a medal from the King of Sweden for creating policy that is swamping Scandinavia with so many immigrants that multiple Swedish municipalaties are going bankrupt and closing down schools, etc???
Werd wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:34 am
I would love for been-there to explain in full detail... how little old Barbara Spector can exert direct influence or causality on how the trains moved into (and also within) Germany and Sweden to take all those Muslims into those two countries. Or was she working behind the scenes in the EU to draft certain treaties, and then did she blackmailed certain people in the transportation agencies (bus, train) to ship these migrants in by the hundreds of thousands?
(Oh boy! More evidence that this person has lost the plot.)
Just as knowing the names of the notes on a piano does not necessarily equip a person to either play or compose music, similarly knowing reams of facts about society and history does not equip a person to make coherent sense of it.

OBVIOUSLY it has never been suggested that one person is behind this campaign to destroy European culture. :?
What an extremely stupid misunderstanding.
Barbara Lerner Spectre is just one prominent Jewish person who has openly admitted to being part of that. As the previous screen grabs of her tweets demonstrate.

I again bring it to people's attention that if they want to preserve their European cultural identities, then they should stop attacking the symptom and instead deal with the cause.
Simple (for some of us).
Alonso wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:52 am
No point in having a discussion with someone who keeps replying to something imaginary rather than what I actually said.
Yeah. Frustrating isn't it. Its hard to know whether should we correct the misinformation or just ignore it.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

been-there wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:29 am

I again bring it to people's attention that if they want to preserve their European cultural identities, then they should stop attacking the symptom and instead deal with the cause.
Simple (for some of us).
https://www.politico.eu/article/europe- ... ism-surge/
At a basic level, today’s European anti-Semitic threat is physical. France this month reported a 74 percent increase in violent attacks against Jews, and German police announced a 60 percent rise. In a survey addressing more than 16,000 Jewish people in 12 European countries, the EU’s Fundamental Rights Agency at the end of last year found that 90 percent of respondents felt anti-Semitism is growing in their country, and 30 percent said they have been harassed. Over a third avoided going to Jewish events or sites out of fear for their safety.

Centuries-old stereotypes have reappeared: the conniving Jewish financier, the all-powerful Jewish conspirator accused of buying political influence or acting as a “globalist,” pulling the levers of power in pursuit of enrichment. The common theme: Jew are “others” who do not belong in European society.

All this of course is to try and create rules to stifle dissension. Fear mongering.

𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕰𝖍𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖎ß𝖙 𝕿𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊
Amt VI..Ausland-SD

Werd

Post by Werd »

been-there wrote:
one person is behind this campaign to destroy European culture
[...]
Barbara Lerner Spectre is just one prominent Jewish person who has openly admitted to being part of that.
What is the campaign specifically?
How is she flexing her muscle in that campaign?
How does this campaign that she is flexing her muscle in cause politicians to pass legislation to cause the bureaucracy to open the borders and force bus drivers and train drivers to ship them in?

I have an idea, but I want you to spell it out how this non citizen of Sweden is somehow responsible for it's open borders problems. Can you use specifics?

Werd

Post by Werd »

Alonso wrote:
Alonso got exposed in my Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:23 am post for:
1. dodging bold text and big text in my requoted Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:06 am post.
2. Deceptive use of two separate figures. 90% and 1.33 million.
3. Clear examples from Breitbart of majority of immigrants being welfare leeches that were re-quoted AGAIN in the bottom of my Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:23 am post.
4. "That sounds a lot like cherry picking information to suit an agenda. "
Claiming I have an agenda of some kind but not explaining/proving what it is/was. The first time I asked him what my alleged agenda was at Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:30 pm, he completely dodged it at Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:39 pm.

It's no wonder alonso is in good company with been-there. One likes to accuse me of having an agenda without having to explain it and prove it. Been-there likes to claim I'm an unwitting Zionist pawn without having to explain it or prove it. Not that been-there can since I already shot his claims down in another topic.
Werd wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:20 am
Actually I don't need you to tell me why you think I'm an unwitting pawn of Zionism when I talk about the consequences of Islam in Europe. I already know and I put it in underline tags. From Racist Swedish Police bigots lie about no go zones
Werd wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:40 am
You see, if they attack Muslims, they distract from the Zionist war and money machine. So we have to ignore Muslim crime or talk about it less, in order to get to a point where we can hopefully stop the Jews. Even though Jews have been very open about their intent to get rid of the gentile white middle class. So THEREFORE, it would make sense to oppose their plan of mass immigration would it not? I think so.

You can also talk about both issues and mention how immigration causes more domestic problems, but one can also look at the problematic Zioinst foreign policy. You can look at them both and properly frame them in terms of their actual effects. It doesn't have to be either or, as some people try to act like. But then again, I'm rational.
And
Werd wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:08 pm
Remember rollo, this is how Muslim apologists think.

Because the rich white bankers and imperialists who were Jewish or Catholic or Masonic invaded brown lands centuries ago, that means that white middle class people have to suffer the collateral damage of the horrible policies instituted beforehand. In other words, if Israel and America invades Muslim nations that have nothing to do with protecting us or stopping another 9-11, that means white middle class people have to take in droves of Muslims and tolerate rape and other crimes. That somehow makes up for all the bad stuff in the past and will somehow magically stop the rich bankers and their imperialistic ways.

That's not my argument, Werd.

Then why bring it up as if it's relevant to what is happening now?

I'm just looking for a little consistency. I want white people who want to protect their own also to extend the moral right to others. I want them to condemn imperialism so as not to be moral hypocrites. I don't want to hear any of this white man's burden crap which justifies the invasion, plundering, and rape of innocent brown people.

I can agree with that sentiment. But this is not the way to do it. FIRST you have to agree that white middle class people HAVE A POINT about not wanting Muslims to take over. YOU JUST SAID YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN IMPERIALISM!!! Once you agree white middle class people have a right to their culture and way of life being preserved THEN AND ONLY THEN can we move the conversation to the next step. You're trying to cover too much ground too fast. SLOW IT DOWN! ONE STEP AT A TIME!
I already solved this issue. Your flimsy accusation that I somehow serve Zionism by talking about the problems of Islam in Europe was shown to be a joke.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Werd wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:25 am
been-there wrote:
Barbara Lerner Spectre is just one prominent Jewish person who has openly admitted to being part of that.
How does this campaign that she is flexing her muscle in cause politicians to pass legislation to cause the bureaucracy to open the borders and force bus drivers and train drivers to ship them in?

I have an idea, but I want you to spell it out how this non citizen of Sweden is somehow responsible for it's open borders problems. Can you use specifics?
:? You sound more and more like Nessie.

I just told you she is just one person among many Jews who are orchestrating this campaign. Yet you want me to elaborate on only her admitted and transparent participation. Better you concentrate on the more opaque many others.

I have provided repeatedly a photo listing all the many Jewish 'charitable' organisations promoting this policy in just the UK. But you just ignore it.
I previously provided info on the Israeli Jewish organisations helping asylum seekers arriving illegally in Greece.

So I suggest you do your own research. Its sadly become a waste of time trying to reason with you. You appear not to be able to take anything I say in and you grossly misrepresent it, if you don't just avoid and ignore it.

Seriously, DO some research yourself if you have a genuine concern for the amount of immigration that European countries are increasingly being emotionally blackmailed into accepting. You'll believe it better if YOU yourself find it. I have provided you already with enough to convince a reasonable person, and its been accepted like water off a duck's back.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Werd

Post by Werd »

been-there wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:03 am
Werd wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:25 am

I just told you she is just one person among many Jews who are orchestrating this campaign. Yet you want me to elaborate on only her admitted and transparent participation. Better you concentrate on the more opaque many others.
Participation in what appears to be a non profit organization going around preaching open borders and brainwashing the left youth to vote in the people who will think like them in let in the foreign hordes. The question is, what media platforms is she on that is reaching the most people with her message in this 21st century? I would argue that we need to look into who is funding her travels and who is paying for the lecture halls in Sweden where she preaches her anti Gentile bigotry.
I have provided repeatedly a photo listing all the many Jewish 'charitable' organisations promoting this policy in just the UK. But you just ignore it.
I previously provided info on the Israeli Jewish organisations helping asylum seekers arriving illegally in Greece.
I made these topics:

More lefty Jews pushing hatred of white middle class
A Jew confesses Jewry's "pro immigration" sins
You want another example of me calling a spade a spade? Look at me put Marxist Jew in his place before he ran off like a coward.
Werd wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:03 am
What is wrong with Jews?
I dislike a lot of them because of their anti white, pro immigration bent in the west, but their hypocritical anti immigration pro Zionist bent in Israel. In other words, hypocrisy. Jews get to dictate not only how their own borders work, but how borders in the rest of the world work. They would deny autonomy to everyone else but keep it for themselves. It's their chutzpah that annoys me. I never had a problem with many Jews until I saw that they were doing and how they were attacking my culture and my country.

A Jew confesses Jewry's "pro immigration" sins
More lefty Jews pushing hatred of white middle class

The fact that many of them are siding with the outsiders and illegal immigrants over natural born Americans, Canadians, Australians just proves the old stereotype about being disloyal. Other more sensible Jews are asking their fellow Jews to stop doing this, or they will create their own anti semitic golem. David Cole/Stein and Michael Savage are a couple who come to mind. If those two are serious and not plants, then those type of Jews are the reason anti semitism isn't as bad as it could be. They understand that they have to show loyalty to a host country/culture. They apparently learned the lessons of the holocaust!

All Jews have to do is respect the majority white gentile cultures/countries that saved their grandparents in world war two from a far worser fate by pledging allegiance instead of being cultural distorters and parasites. Maybe if they moved to places like Sweden and Germany and tried to live in all those no go zones next to all the Muslims they demand by let in, people wouldn't think them hypocrites full of chuztpah. Jews can either behave themselves and show loyalty to their country or be cheerleaders for policies that make whites a minority, while they hypocritically refuse to live next to the people they demand be brought in. There is no middle ground. The majority of the time, it's up to Jews to make people like them.

Alonso

Post by Alonso »

been-there wrote:
Alonso wrote:
Yeah. Frustrating isn't it. Its hard to know whether should we correct the misinformation or just ignore it.
I respect your approach of correcting the misinformation, but I think you're bound to bang your head against a wall (of text). My view is that the ignoring approach will save you a lot of precious mental energy that you can put to better use in productive discussions (or elsewhere).

Werd

Post by Werd »

Alonso wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:01 pm
...the ignoring approach will save you a lot of precious mental energy that you can put to better use in productive discussions (or elsewhere).
Alonso got exposed in my Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:23 am post for:
1. dodging bold text and big text in my requoted Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:06 am post.
2. Deceptive use of two separate figures. 90% and 1.33 million.
3. Clear examples from Breitbart of majority of immigrants being welfare leeches that were re-quoted AGAIN in the bottom of my Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:23 am post.
4. "That sounds a lot like cherry picking information to suit an agenda. "
Claiming I have an agenda of some kind but not explaining/proving what it is/was. The first time I asked him what my alleged agenda was at Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:30 pm, he completely dodged it at Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:39 pm.