Untermenschen

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
TheGodfather

Untermenschen

Post by TheGodfather »

This kind of subhuman behavior makes me very angry. It's scary to think that it will only get worse sooner than later. :evil:

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Huntinger

Re: Untermenschen

Post by Huntinger »

TheGodfather wrote: ↑
Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:21 pm
This kind of subhuman behavior makes me very angry. It's scary to think that it will only get worse sooner than later. :evil:
It is the peoples behaviour that make you concerned and angry; these people have been seduced by the dark side, by "the others".
These people only do this as it is a source of income. You understand the corruption Jude has weaved into the tapestry of humanity.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
π•΄π–ˆπ– π–‡π–Šπ–—π–Šπ–šπ–Š π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–™π–˜...π•Ύπ–”π–Ÿπ–Žπ–†π–‘ π–Œπ–Šπ–π–™ π–“π–šπ–— π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–‘

Amt IV

torus9

Post by torus9 »

It's one of many reasons as to why I've spent approximately 90 minutes in total engaging the internet in the past two weeks. I STRONGLY advocate that you do the same. I'm compelled to engage the web with business activity, and as a tool, the web is of course efficacious. No argument.
I suggest that you engage your imagination with things conducive to such activity, not randomly flipping through meaningless and stupid activity as pictured above. This generation of millenials, to put it mildly, is FUCKED.

TheGodfather

Post by TheGodfather »

Huntinger wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:33 am
TheGodfather wrote: ↑
Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:21 pm
It is the peoples behaviour that make you concerned and angry; these people have been seduced by the dark side, by "the others".
These people only do this as it is a source of income. You understand the corruption Jude has weaved into the tapestry of humanity.
I agree, Huntinger, but it is still extremely displeasing that people have sunk so low.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

This is why fumigation products and demographic deportations are so vital to social hygiene.

I don't like to pick on Millennials too much, but most of them these days admit that they cannot even use a simple road map. My response was that this is why universal conscription must be resumed.

;)

β€œSo people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor »

Paul Joseph Watson is the scum of the earth. He murdered Dr. Pierce.

https://www.murdochmurdoch.net/video/?p ... ecommended
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."