Jüdische Geschichte

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Huntinger

Jüdische Geschichte

Post by Huntinger » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:14 am

This thread is to discuss more contemporary history of the "chosen ones" without recourse to they being Habiru.(even though they are). The video series can help accomplish this.
The Jews, A People's History - Exodus
𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

Huntinger

Jüdische Geschichte

Post by Huntinger » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:24 am

Diaspora
𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

Freya

Re: Jüdische Geschichte

Post by Freya » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:33 am

I'd be wary of historical videos regarding the origins of the jews or any angle on the jews allowed on youtube.

I once saw a 2-3 hour video on the Discovery or Science channel about the archaeological evidence of jewish origins. The italian scientist asserted that most evidence supports that the jews were part of Egypt's ruling class and had some falling out which caused them to leave. It would be a ruling class attitude that contorts every refusal to bow to them as some 'oppression,' so it made sense to me, and in other aspects.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:19 pm

Freya wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:33 am
I'd be wary of historical videos regarding the origins of the jews or any angle on the jews allowed on youtube.

I once saw a 2-3 hour video on the Discovery or Science channel about the archaeological evidence of jewish origins. The italian scientist asserted that most evidence supports that the jews were part of Egypt's ruling class and had some falling out which caused them to leave. It would be a ruling class attitude that contorts every refusal to bow to them as some 'oppression,' so it made sense to me, and in other aspects.
Thank you Freya, I am very skeptical of any content on jüdisch kontrollierte Medien but I felt for discussion there needed to be at least a common frame of reference. As you know I am close to 100 percent sure that Jude are neanderthaler jude and certainly Habiru as a result of this tribal instinct. Seeing these videos in this context puts a new light on it.
𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:41 am

𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

Huntinger

Jüdische Geschichte

Post by Huntinger » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:31 am

𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:08 am

It is amazing that once again there are holocaust survivor in this last video. It seems every Jude survived which is not surprising to me. Reasonable insight into Jude life. They are of course Hasbiru, outcasts.
𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙