Serious question: Do liberals love rape and oppression?

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Werd

Serious question: Do liberals love rape and oppression?

Post by Werd » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:27 am

I only ask because so many of them were shouting down this brave Iranian born woman when she was telling of her experience of being a beaten wife, a sex slave and talking about how bad sharia law is and how the Koran and Hadith treats women. Why didn't those antifa on the megaphone tell everyone in their own crowd to shut up and listen to her breaking stories about Muslims committing female genital mutilation in America?

What is the justification for the left for refusing to talk about Islamic misogyny? Some perceived "greater good" because they don't want Nazis to be empowered, take over, and then kill these brown immigrant women? They want to protect them from future white misogyny? Okay, what about current brown misogyny? Why aren't the lefties talking about that? Why can't modern day liberals enforce their principles consistently across the board? Why are they as bad as those on the psycho right that not only preach white middle class self defense (which I am all for), but then go a step further and think that war is justified and invading brown nations that have done nothing to them is okay? Because "they attacked us" on 9-11? Sorry fucksticks. Muslims didn't do 9-11. You idiots on the right that think this are part of the problem. If countries don't invade other countries and cause wars and refugees, then you won't have a refugee problem. You can't be for peace for white middle class in the Americas and Europe, but then think it's okay for the World Bank and IMF to go in and destroy foreign brown countries just because they don't want to privatize their most important things like water electricity and education. You can't deny to other peaceful people what you would want for yourself.

Funny isn't it how so many neo Nazis attacks Jewish banking and Jewish banksters, and yet not one fucking iota of anything on the corruption of the world bank and IMF.

Freya

Re: Serious question: Do liberals love rape and oppression?

Post by Freya » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:07 pm

Werd, why are you asking if liberals love rape and oppression when the people defending sex offenders are almost always conservatives?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:09 pm

Freya wrote: ↑
Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:07 pm
Werd, why are you asking if liberals love rape and oppression when the people defending sex offenders are almost always conservatives?
To many, the terms liberal and conservatives are only terms that apply to the US psyche and perhaps only relevant to the United States. Rapes do occur well outside the sphere of US politics.
𝕲𝕾𝕻
π”Šπ”’π”₯𝔒𝔦π”ͺ𝔒 𝔲𝔫𝔑 π”–π”±π”žπ”žπ”±π”°π”­π”¬π”©π”¦π”·π”’π”¦ π”£π”²Μˆπ”― 𝔑𝔒𝔫 𝔖𝔦𝔠π”₯𝔒𝔯π”₯𝔒𝔦𝔱𝔰𝔑𝔦𝔒𝔫𝔰𝔱

Freya

Post by Freya » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:33 pm

I didn't start this thread with the notion of rape being contingent on 'liberalism' or 'conservatism.'

Werd did.

quietus

Post by quietus » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:36 pm

Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:33 pm
I didn't start this thread with the notion of rape being contingent on 'liberalism' or 'conservatism.'

Werd did.
The topic thread has liberals in it. This implies US politic. girls are not just the victim of rape either
The best revenge is massive success

Werd

Post by Werd » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:22 pm

Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:07 pm
White conservatives defending/excusing white sex offenders and shitty police practices (as kevinwalsh tried here but I ended up refuting - thus cementing my liberal, pro female credentials), is not disproof that white liberals defend/excuse brown sex offenders and Islamic clit chopping.

Thanks for proving my point once again Freya, with your dodging of Islamic misogyny. You made my day. You and many other moral cowards who only oppose white patriarchy and not Islamic patriarchy/rape culture. Last time I checked, rape apologetics and misogyny aren't consigned to just whites. :lol:

Disproportionate Muslim rape/crime stats in Europe PROVEN FACTUALLY. Page 9 is a great start.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2829&start=80

Freya

Post by Freya » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:53 am

werd, where have I ever defended islamic misogyny? Nowhere. I'm just trying to figure out where the title of this thread came from.

I would point out that conservatives tread very lightly on the issues you're spotlighting because they're scared of being exposed as hypocrites. I would also agree that liberals seem like somewhat bigger hypocrites in general on issues of women's rights when they ignore and repress discussion of 'brown and islamic misogyny.'

I just don't think your title represents the full truth, though.

Werd

Post by Werd » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:33 pm

Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:53 am
werd, where have I ever defended islamic misogyny? Nowhere.
Fair point.
I'm just trying to figure out where the title of this thread came from.
You are about to answer your own question...

I would also agree that liberals seem like somewhat bigger hypocrites in general on issues of women's rights when they ignore and repress discussion of 'brown and islamic misogyny.'
But then you say this:
I just don't think your title represents the full truth, though.
Well I don't know what else to think when western white liberal women always try to interrupt and silence discussions about Muslim disproportionate crime stats, sharia law, child marriage and female circumcision. There is no rational explanation for it in my view. Basically these white liberal women are racist. Whenever brown women try to talk about the problems of Islam, white liberal women are always there in cue to tell them to shut up, that they're wrong, don't know what they're talking about, that Islam is peaceful, etc. The real racists are staring at these white women from the mirror ever day and they can't see it.

Mr. KnowItAll

Post by Mr. KnowItAll » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:10 pm

Werd, what percentage of "white liberal women" behave the way you specifically selected to represent your argument?
"It was the first time I had seen Hitler close at hand. Face and head of inferior type, cross-breed; low receding forehead, ugly nose, broad cheekbones, little eyes, dark hair. Expression not of a man exercising authority in perfect self-command, but of raving excitement. At the end an expression of satisfied egotism."

- Max von Gruber's description of Hitler at the Beer Hall Putsch trial in 1923

Werd

Post by Werd » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:45 pm

Mr. KnowItAll wrote: ↑
Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:10 pm
Werd, what percentage of "white liberal women" behave the way you specifically selected to represent your argument?
The majority of them who love to virtue signal and show how non-racist they are. They always give themselves away. Nearly all the time, they inject a "not all" into the conversations about disproportionate Muslim crime, sharia law and how horribly women and gays are treated abroad.

Apparently in their mind, being against homophobia and misogyny makes me racist! That's certainly how Montgomery2 treated me (when he was here), and it's also how Nessie and been-there look at me here on rodoh. :roll: