The Muslim Children video discussion topic.

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: The Muslim Children video discussion topic.

Post by been-there » Sun May 12, 2019 2:57 am

Werd wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 2:49 am
...pretending I am unaware of Zionist led wars and the millions that have died from it. This topic is done.
Another distortion. I am not, nor ever have "pretended" that.

Did you follow this? viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1406&p=149364#p149343
“Nothing [the media controlled by international jews] says is true. Nothing [international jewry] does is good.
Even the war [on terror] itself isn't real. [International jewry] wants you to believe we are at war so as to channel your aggression away from their rightful target: [international jewry].

[Your elected leader] is not real. He is pure fiction, created by [international jewry]. The real rulers of the State are unknown, faceless manipulators who, because they are not known are able to wield power without let or hindrance.

People of [the west], you are being duped. [International jewry] doesn't serve the people — it serves itself. We are not at war with [Islam or Isis]. You are being made into obedient, stupid slaves of [international jewry].
Open your eyes. See the evil that is happening to you. [Governments controlled by international jewry] drop bombs on their own citizens [in false flag attacks]. It is [international jewry], not the [Islamic terrorists], who are our enemies.”
I have changed some words in the above text to make this excerpt from the book 1984 fit a possible intepretation of current events.

After the change it then sounds exactly like something from a Hitler speech.
Which is why I suspect that Hitler has been made into a caricature of evil-incarnate by Hollywood, by the mass-media and by successive western governments worldwide. People in control of those have made him into the personification of wickedness — as the icon of malevolent tyranny — in order to discredit and deflect from what he actually said. The invention of the 'holocaust' pseudo-history is a huge part of that demonisation. Which is why those who control the news and governments constantly go on about the holocaust and create more and more memorials to it.
We have all been conditioned to hate 'Hitler' and 'Nazis'. That is exactly the same as how the masses were taught to hate their supposed enemy and not heed his warning, in the story of 1984.
In both cases the enemy leader must be hated because he told a truth that it is imperative the masses don't hear, or if they do, are blinded by their hate into not heeding or considering.

. . . . . . . .

Can you see the text highlighted in yellow?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Werd

Post by Werd » Sun May 12, 2019 3:51 am

been-there wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 2:57 am
Werd wrote:
...pretending I am unaware of Zionist led wars and the millions that have died from it. This topic is done.
Yes you have. By preaching anti Zionist shit about media, banks, politicians, wars, ethnic cleansing, ancient Talmudic hatred, murder of Palestinian children, AS IF I DIDN'T KNOW IT, when I already did. The only option you are left with is wasting your breath telling me about shit I already knew.

Reflect on the fact that I have participated in many 9-11 conspiracy topics only to be mocked for saying Muslims didn't do it. I also created a topic exposing the fake beheading videos from years ago and I demonstrated that Israel and USA fund ISIS. My credentials on figuring out how Muslims take the blame for many things they didn't do are in order, pal. :lol:

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sun May 12, 2019 5:38 am

Werd wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 3:51 am
been-there wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 2:57 am
Werd wrote:
Yes you have... [snip]
[snip]...wasting your breath telling me about shit I already knew.
[snip]...my credentials on figuring out how Muslims take the blame for many things they didn't do are in order, pal.
Yet you believe and trust MEMRi.

Go figure...

And you just dodged two short, simple questions.

Your walls-of-text, misrepresentations, avoidance and strawman replies are covering a monumental blind-spot.

WERD: What blindspot? I can't see that.

Yeah that's why its called a blind spot.

WERD: Phuhh! Where? Show it to me.

Well, err... I have repeatedly been showing you,

WERD: No you haven't. I couldn't see anything. Werd wins again.

:roll:
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Werd

Post by Werd » Sun May 12, 2019 11:18 am

been-there wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 5:38 am
Yet you believe and trust MEMRi.
Every single time they say something, or just this one occasion about the video due to a lack of a proper counter argument? Be honest here.
And you just dodged two short, simple questions.
You dodged a lot more than that. Such as the challenge to prove/explain/demonstrate how I'm a shill/idiot/weapon for some mysterious cause/group/plan. What you bitch and complain about a wall of text is what I call old proof against an old assertion that you failed many times to actually demonstrate. You couldn't, and can't show what I'm being a shill/idiot/weapon for. If you want to say "Zionists" or "international Jewry" that's fine. But fucking prove it at least. You start by saying WHAT I'm missing that they're doing and HOW I'm missing it. :lol: