The Muslim Children video discussion topic.

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
rollo the ganger
Posts: 5884
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:34 am
Contact:

Re: The Muslim Children video discussion topic.

Post by rollo the ganger » Sat May 11, 2019 9:43 am

Here's an example of MEMRI's antics:

https://www.richardsilverstein.com/2007 ... d-the-msm/

I would suspect that the author, Richard Silverstein, is himself Jewish so the article here isn't a Jewish/Arab dispute but an analysis of fake news and manipulated propaganda.

This is just ONE example of many. Why anyone would give anything MEMRI puts out any credence is beyond me.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8139
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: The Muslim Children video discussion topic.

Post by been-there » Sat May 11, 2019 2:57 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 9:43 am
Here's an example of MEMRI's antics:

https://www.richardsilverstein.com/2007 ... d-the-msm/

I would suspect that the author, Richard Silverstein, is himself Jewish so the article here isn't a Jewish/Arab dispute but an analysis of fake news and manipulated propaganda.

This is just ONE example of many. Why anyone would give anything MEMRI puts out any credence is beyond me.
Why anyone would give anything MEMRI puts out any credence is beyond me.”
Well said. Here, here.

I read the comments at that article and this one sums it up:
“MEMRI never translates material that would tend to cast Arabs in a positive light or Israelis in a negative light.
So the problem isn’t only in the translations which vary widely in quality. It is in the choice of material and the deliberate lack of context provided in many stories it does cover.”
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Werd
Posts: 8669
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: The Muslim Children video discussion topic.

Post by Werd » Sat May 11, 2019 6:42 pm

For starters, you can stop selectively quoting my post. You forgot this part:
Werd wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 7:10 pm
All been-there is his already debunked lies that I am unaware of ancient Talmudic hatred, the ethnic cleansing of Palestine, and how they tie into the concept of "amalek", and how wars in the middle east enrich the Zionists and destroy the economy at home in America. :roll: The coward knows I raised good points against rollo.
Werd wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 10:26 am
rollo the ganger wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 10:00 am
If someone dubbed the "Rebels" song over an innocuous video of children gesticulating to some other song the "translation" may be correct but it isn't the same song the children were listening to.
Video here.
https://www.memri.org/reports/children- ... chop-their

The soundtrack of the song to which the children are dancing COULD be a Jewish/Mossad trick since we only see them dancing and not singing along? The video wasn't sneakily created and then posted by Mossad Jews on MEMRI. It was posted BY MUSLIMS to their own facebook!
The video posted to the Facebook page of the Philadelphia chapter of the Muslim American Society...
This is what you seem to be ignoring.

HOWEVER, look at the words coming out of the girls' mouth at the end of the video when she is reciting something off the paper. It is clearly her given how her mouth moves. There is no overdubbed soundtrack when she is speaking with a paper in her hand. Therefore, all you would have is to dispute the translation since she is clearly reading the paper herself.
That's why he didn't quote them himself and tackle them head on.
NOW, we can deal with the final part. :lol:
been-there wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 3:52 am
Werd wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 7:10 pm
Being anti-Zionist doesn't mean I have to ignore Islam.
No-one is suggesting you do that. So that is a straw-man reply.
Tit for tat. Next time, don't insinuate that I am clueless about Zionist scams, including the ethnic cleansing of Palestine.
he doesn't seem concerned by the obvious Israeli psy-op prescence in the creators and employees of this extremely biased pro-zionist 'news' outlet.
[...]
The pro-zionist motivation is ignored by him because that would cause him cognitive dissonance.
[...]
the decades-long violent oppression of arabs and muslims in the middle east is also not of interest to Werd.
[...]
he's not interested in the fact that they never report on Hebrew-language examples of afults teaching children to hate. E.g. he's not interested in the fact that they didn't spread as 'news' the training sponsored by the Israeli police and the education ministry, which “prepares students psychologically to kill Arabs.”
If you want an honest discussion, you have to stop lying about what I am allegedly clueless or apathetic about.
All been-there is his already debunked lies that I am unaware of ancient Talmudic hatred, the ethnic cleansing of Palestine, and how they tie into the concept of "amalek", and how wars in the middle east enrich the Zionists and destroy the economy at home in America. :roll:
Last edited by Werd on Sat May 11, 2019 6:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Werd
Posts: 8669
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: The Muslim Children video discussion topic.

Post by Werd » Sat May 11, 2019 6:47 pm

the succesful manipulation by pro-Israeli jewish organisations in making people
unwittingly become pro-Israel tools.
Now I'm back to being an unwitting tool again. Anytime, you want to come forward with definitions and proof, been-there. I'm all ears. From earlier in this topic:
Werd wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 2:32 am
you have allowed yourself to become a weapon in the pro-Zionist misinformation campaign.
Now I'm a weapon. It used to be I was an unwitting pawn of something. Same old crap you failed to prove and then realized you couldn't, and then started dodging me when I kept reminding you of how you fell short.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3538&start=80
You're just resurrecting an old accusation that I'm falling for something, albiet using the word "weapon" now. You can't explain what the lie is that I'm buying and you also don't seem to be able to explain what this agenda is that I'm being either tricked into morally supporting, giving intellectual assent/agreement to, funding with personal donations from my bank account...etc, you never say specifically what you're accusing me of falling for and/or what I'm apparently helping to accomplish and in what way.
Now let's click on that link and see my old post at the top of that page.
Werd wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:53 pm
The reason been-there wastes time on words like "from" and "anymore" and "unwitting" (only to lose), is to avoid what I showed on page 3
viewtopic.php?p=139424#p139424
viewtopic.php?p=139433#p139433
viewtopic.php?p=139435#p139435
and page 4
viewtopic.php?p=139663#p139663

He loves to focus on little things at the expense of big things. The reason is obvious. He read them pages ago and knows he lost and still is dodging my red text challenge from the bottom of the page 4 post.

Every subsequent post he makes further validates my claims on page 4 and further proves he can't answer them successfully. Now we know why he has been apparently choosing to ignore my posts for quite some time. :lol:
Now let's check every one of those posts.
Werd wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:19 am
Notice how been-there keeps lying.
YOU DID FAIL to specify that the ONLY difference simply was your omission of the word "unwitting".
I ADMITTED MY MISTAKE AND I PUT IT BACK INTO MY POSTS. TWICE! YOU THEN LIED AND SAID I NEVER PUT IT BACK IN! AND NOW YOU'RE LYING SAYING I STILL HAVEN'T ACKNOWLEDGED MY ERROR! THAT'S A DOUBLE LIE!
Werd wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:32 pm
:lol:
Been-there just can't help himself. Allow me to REALLY put things into focus.

been-there Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:36 am
Werd is an example of an unwitting shill for the Jewish organised destruction of Europe

Werd » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:06 am
"Either I'm a shill for the Jewish organized destruction of Europe..."

been-there » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:25 am
"compare what I wrote with how you repeated it...I’ll give you one attempt, then I’ll give the correct answer."

Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:06 am
Last edited by Werd on Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:35 am

How can I "shill" for the Jews, considering those three topics I made about Jews meddling in immigration?
[...]
Since apparently you didn't mean to use "unwitting shill" in that way as someone who is actively covering something up, then how did you mean to use it? Someone who merely IGNORES the Jewish role? That wouldn't be true either. So how am I supposed to understand the phrase "unwitting shill" as you used it?

Werd Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:25 am
since you say I'm not ignoring the Jew, but am still somehow an unwitting shill of them and I am unaware of it, YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN THIS like I just said above.
Since apparently you didn't mean to use "unwitting shill" in that way as someone who is actively covering something up, then how did you mean to use it? Someone who merely IGNORES the Jewish role? That wouldn't be true either. So how am I supposed to understand the phrase "unwitting shill" as you used it?
Otherwise, if you do NOT explain this and clear it up, I will classify it as a bogus accusation you are making up because you are angry about me exposing what those who self identify as Muslims and go to Mosque and practice sharia in Europe are doing in Europe - especially to white girls.

been-there » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:09 pm
what I actually wrote which was: “an unwitting shill for the Jewish organised destruction of Europe”
is obviously the word “unwitting”, which you omitted. So you failed the test. Even though you edited your post twice.



Been-there finishes it off with this:
been-there wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:09 pm
I'm bored of this now, and you have proved you are not interested in a honest discussion.
While I accidentally omitted “unwitting” the first time at 2:06 am I found my mistake and put it back in my posts at 9:25 am AND 10:35 am. But in your Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:09 pm post you are using language to imply that I missed it. BUT IT'S CLEARLY THERE. So maybe you should edit your post to fix your mistaken claim that I failed to find the word unwitting to put next to the word shill.


Now stop ignoring my challenge from 10:35 am to explain how I fit your mold of an unwitting shill for the Jewish organised destruction of Europe despite creating three topics showing the Jewish role. Here it is one more time:
Since apparently you didn't mean to use "unwitting shill" in that way as someone who is actively covering something up, then how did you mean to use it? Someone who merely IGNORES the Jewish role? That wouldn't be true either. So how am I supposed to understand the phrase "unwitting shill" as you used it?
My guess for the reason of been-there's continued dodges, lies and red herrings about a completely separate topic is because he doesn't like being exposed. Simple as that. Very Nessie like of him.
Werd wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:54 pm
Been-there wants to split hairs because my 8:06 am post was last edited at 10:35 am. Even though it is one post, the fact that it was edited must therefore mean to him that my "one" chance doesn't count as one post in and of itself with its own unique snapback hyperlink, but that "one" chance only means the first attempt and no edits permitted beyond that. :lol: Um, okay. Still doesn't change the fact that I found the missing word and put it back before he made his 1:09 pm post accusing me of still not finding "unwitting" and putting it back.

Been-there is still free anytime to prove his false accusation that I apparently hate all Muslims, with a clear definition of "hate."

Been-there is still free anytime to explain what he means when he says "an unwitting shill for the Jewish organised destruction of Europe"
which is odd considering I have made three topics exposing the Jewish role in immigration and fighting to keep the borders open.
Werd wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:02 pm
been-there » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:09 pm
what I actually wrote which was: “an unwitting shill for the Jewish organised destruction of Europe”
is obviously the word “unwitting”, which you omitted. So you failed the test. Even though you edited your post twice.
According to this, I failed to put "unwitting" back into my 8:06 am post was last edited (total of two times) at 10:35 am. Which means, "unwitting" shouldn't be in that twice edited post. AND YET IT IS! Again, it's all explained in the first post atop page 2 of this topic.
:lol:
Werd wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:26 am
been-there wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:23 am
Please consider this, Werd: you needed an explanation of what the word "from" means!
If I don't know what "from" means in English, why have I used it before? :roll:

REVISIONISTS BANNED FROM ARCHIVES!!!
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3474

URGENT MESSAGE FROM ERIC GREENBURG ABOUT RODOH
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=8365

I could post many examples of my using "from" in my posts correctly over and over again, but I think a few will suffice.
Notice how I had to fix his post and plug in the specific numbers from Tauber
[...]
This literally is him side stepping the argument from my first post

viewtopic.php?p=139052#p139052
one corpse took anywhere from 30-40 minutes to be reduced
[...]
It's just an ad hoc he made up to save Tauber from the depths of absurdity
viewtopic.php?p=138960#p138960
Gotta love those argument from negative fallacies.

viewtopic.php?p=138691#p138691
And finally, my favourite recent one from Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:44 am
And I can say I don't know where they went, but I know where they didn't. Which is into the chambers and up the chimneys or into the ozone layer from the pyres.

viewtopic.php?p=138425#p138425
Hmmm. Going from one place to the other and not being in two places at the same time. I do get that concept. Kind of like the one been-there asked about at Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:23 am.
EXAMPLE: If I say someone has unwittingly moved from Athens to Jerusalem that OBVIOUSLY does not mean they are in BOTH locations.
Yet you couldn't understand even such an extremely simple point. Think about that for a second or two...
Clearly I do know how to use "from" in more than one sense. Which means I did make a purely rhetorical move above in order to get been-there to start finally being direct with me. Which means I didn't and don't actually lack knowledge about how "from" is used in English.

Are you done being full of shit, been-there? :lol:
been-there wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:23 am
Please consider this, Werd: you needed an explanation of what the word "from" means!
&
EXAMPLE: If I say someone has unwittingly moved from Athens to Jerusalem that OBVIOUSLY does not mean they are in BOTH locations.
Yet you couldn't understand even such an extremely simple point. Think about that for a second or two...
Been-there knows damn well that I knew and know what "from" means in one context or another. Been-there demonstrates his lack of ability to detect - or deliberate refusal to acknowledge - sarcasm and rhetoric used by me as a tool.
You answered the obvious like I thought you would.
I asked an obvious question to force him to show he has a disposition to answer easy questions (how to interpret "from"), but an inability to answer hard questions stop dodging other easy questions. I already explained my tactics that were designed to trap him and get him to stop wiggling and dodging.
Now that you have been willing to give me a straight forward, well defined answer to that one simple question, perhaps you will be forthcoming with the same amount of detail for the other questions? It's not like you have an excuse to dodge anymore.
Deep down, he knows he can't prove the following:

1. His lie that I hate all Muslims.
2. His lie I was unable to put "unwitting" back into my two times edited post.
3 a. His claim that as of his post Dec 11, 2018 11:36 am I was an unwitting shill for the Jewish organized destruction of Europe.
3 b. His inability to define what that meant, subsequent proof/examples.

4 a. His claim that I am no longer an unwitting shill for the Jewish organized destruction of Europe and am a new kind.
4 b. Where that change happened, how it happened, documentation of said morphing...
5 a. His claim that I am now apparently a stubborn, self-justifying, delusional shill.
5 b. What I'm being stubborn about (with examples), self-justifying (not yet defined and given examples of), delusional (what am I deluded about) and a shill (for who or what and in what way am I "shilling" or possibly covering up that I don't even acknowledge).

Notice that every single question I asked in my last post was NOT ANSWERED!:
Are you finally going to tell me exactly what you meant by saying

I was an unwitting shill for the Jewish [organised] destruction of Europe, despite me making three topics exposing their links to immigration? Because I am apparently no longer one.

What did it mean for me to be one, what was your proof/examples, and why does that label no longer apply?
When did that change and how?
And how do you define this new type of shill that I am?
What am I apparently trying to justify that can not be justified?
Or have I succeeded?

Look, it's not my job to guess. It's your job to tell me.

You keep refusing to give details in order to answer all of these questions I have that naturally follow from your declarations. I guess you have to do something to keep avoiding the lie/mistake when you said I failed to put "unwitting" back into my post that was twice edited.
Shall I take been-there's new series of dodges to ALSO be a concession that STILL he can't prove the older assertions #1-3? Which would basically just make them lies :lol:
Either define and explain how I'm an "unwitting" tool or pawn or who or what people or group doing what tricks or scams in what time or place. Go ahead and tell me what I'm missing/not seeing. You can either fully explain yourself, or you can stop beating that dead horse Nessie been-there.

Image

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8139
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: The Muslim Children video discussion topic.

Post by been-there » Sat May 11, 2019 7:22 pm

Image
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Werd
Posts: 8669
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: The Muslim Children video discussion topic.

Post by Werd » Sat May 11, 2019 7:41 pm

Now that we have refuted your lie that I am unaware of the Zionist war for profit machine or how Palestine was cleansed since the 20th century and continues to be, I fail to see what point you are trying to make with this graphic. Is it just to dodge the challenge I have put forth of you proving I'm some type of Zionist shill or tool? I suspect as much. :lol:


Werd
Posts: 8669
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: The Muslim Children video discussion topic.

Post by Werd » Sat May 11, 2019 9:00 pm

I'm waiting...
Werd wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 10:26 am
rollo the ganger wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 10:00 am
If someone dubbed the "Rebels" song over an innocuous video of children gesticulating to some other song the "translation" may be correct but it isn't the same song the children were listening to.
Video here.
https://www.memri.org/reports/children- ... chop-their

The soundtrack of the song to which the children are dancing COULD be a Jewish/Mossad trick since we only see them dancing and not singing along? The video wasn't sneakily created and then posted by Mossad Jews on MEMRI. It was posted BY MUSLIMS to their own facebook!
The video posted to the Facebook page of the Philadelphia chapter of the Muslim American Society...
This is what you seem to be ignoring.

HOWEVER, look at the words coming out of the girls' mouth at the end of the video when she is reciting something off the paper. It is clearly her given how her mouth moves. There is no overdubbed soundtrack when she is speaking with a paper in her hand. Therefore, all you would have is to dispute the translation since she is clearly reading the paper herself.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8139
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: The Muslim Children video discussion topic.

Post by been-there » Sun May 12, 2019 2:42 am

Werd wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 7:41 pm
...I fail to see what point you are trying to make with this graphic...
Quite so. You fail to see. Its called a blind-spot.

Image
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Werd
Posts: 8669
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: The Muslim Children video discussion topic.

Post by Werd » Sun May 12, 2019 2:49 am

Been-there continues lying pretending I am unaware of Zionist led wars and the millions that have died from it. This topic is done.

Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests