LGBTQ finally figure out Islam is NOT their friend!

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.

Huntinger

Re: LGBTQ finally figure out Islam is NOT their friend!

Post by Huntinger » Mon May 06, 2019 3:22 am

It is not Islam I distrust, it is Jude.
π•Ύπ–”π–Ÿπ–Žπ–†π–‘ π–Œπ–Šπ–π–™ π–“π–šπ–— π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–‘
π•²π–Šπ•Ύπ–™π–†π•»π–”

Werd

Post by Werd » Mon May 06, 2019 3:32 am

Huntinger wrote: ↑
Mon May 06, 2019 3:22 am
It is not Islam I distrust
Then you're stupid.
it is Jude.
Who do you think is constantly pushing for immigration and open borders for Muslims to come to the west but not Israel? Think real hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVrfGga7BUc

Freya

Post by Freya » Tue May 07, 2019 7:16 pm

Werd have you considered condensing all your salvos against gender hypocrisy in Islam/Europe/western feminism?

Freya

Post by Freya » Wed May 08, 2019 6:59 am

Into a thread, Werd. Or at least a few threads as opposed to some new one every time the theme occurs to you in some variation.

https://www.thenation.com/article/femin ... ht-europe/

Very interesting article asserting that native europeans, western ones particularly, complaining about non-european cultures denigrating women is some sort of projection or something. Like we are the problem that caused these other cultures to hate women in the first place, lol.

Werd

Post by Werd » Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:24 pm

Freya wrote: ↑
Wed May 08, 2019 6:59 am
Like we are the problem that caused these other cultures to hate women in the first place, lol.
BAD FREYA! Don't you know everything is the white man's fault? Muslims chop clits because Israel and Palestine or something. LOL.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:26 am

I regard genital mutilation as abhorrent, cruel, stupid and primitive cultural behaviour.

Male circumcision being performed in central Asia (probably Turkestan) around 1865 to 1872

That it is done supposedly for 'religious' reasons within cultures that are descended from predominantly muslim cultures is ironically due to religious ignorance. Because within Islam it is not agreed whether circumcision is compulsory for males. Muslim legal scholars (Ulema) differ about the compulsion of male circumcision in Islamic law (Sharia).
And no Ulema authority regards it as compulsory for females.

There is no commandment on genital mutilation in the Koran. The scriptural contradicting 'authority' cames from questionable haditha. Thus the need for Ulema to decide, and thus the disagreement.

But in another primitive and retrograde religion, genital mutilation IS considered compulsory for their males. And it IS stated so, in their holiest scripture, the Torah ('the Law').

Sucking of the penis after male circumcision being performed by a Rabbi in a Jewish synagogue recently

According to the Judaic scripture the Torah (Genesis 17: 9-14):
Yahweh/Jehovah wrote:This is my covenant, which you shall keep, between me and you and your descendants after you: Every male among you shall be circumcised. You shall be circumcised in the flesh of your foreskins and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me and you. He that is eight days old among you shall be circumcised; every male throughout your generations, whether born in your house, or bought with your money from any foreigner who is not of your offspring.
Under Jewish law, failure to follow the commandment given to Abraham incurs the penalty of karet (being cut off from the rest of the community of God).

The Torah (Genesis 16:14) has their tribal deity saying this:
"Any uncircumcised male who is not circumcised in the flesh of his foreksin shall be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant."
Yet this religion based upon the tribal beliefs of on ancient, desert-living people also have in their book the Torah (literally= "the Law") a prohibition on marking or altering the human body.

The Torah states:
(Lev: 19:28) wrote: "You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh on account of the dead or tattoo any marks upon you: I am the Lord."
So if you read the scriptures of either religion there are arguments and reasons for why circumcision should be questioned.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Werd

Post by Werd » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:06 pm

been-there wrote: ↑
Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:26 am
...circumcision...
Has nothing to do with the OP. :roll:

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:30 am

Werd wrote: ↑
Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:06 pm
been-there wrote: ↑
Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:26 am
...circumcision...
Has nothing to do with the OP. :roll:
Hmmmmmm? Who just wrote this: β€œMuslims chop clits because Israel and Palestine or something. LOL.” :ugeek:
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous