LGBTQ finally figure out Islam is NOT their friend!

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Werd

Re: LGBTQ finally figure out Islam is NOT their friend!

Post by Werd »

been-there wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:30 am
Werd wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:06 pm
been-there wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:26 am
...circumcision...
Has nothing to do with the OP. :roll:
Hmmmmmm? Who just wrote this: “Muslims chop clits because Israel and Palestine or something. LOL.” :ugeek:
Been-there needs help. :roll:

O.P. Original post. First post of the topic.

In other words, been-there continues to dodge all of page 1 and most of page 2. LIKE I SAID THE FIRST TIME! My original point still stands. :lol:

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Werd wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:30 pm
been-there wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:30 am
Werd wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:06 pm
been-there wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:26 am
...circumcision...
Has nothing to do with the OP. :roll:
Hmmmmmm? Who just wrote this: “Muslims chop clits because Israel and Palestine or something. LOL.” :ugeek:
Been-there needs help. O.P. Original post. First post of the topic.
You are the one who introduced circumcision in to THIS thread. So you can't fairly take me to task for responding to that.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Werd

Post by Werd »

Over here, wise guy...

P.S. Here is what you missed.
O.P. Original post. First post of the topic.

In other words, been-there continues to dodge all of page 1 and most of page 2. LIKE I SAID THE FIRST TIME! My original point still stands. :lol:
He'd rather talk about circumcision in this topic (despite there already being another topic for it), at the expense of acknowledging reality of how hostile the majority of the Muslim world is to women's rights and homosexuals and atheists. He can't acknowledge facts. He'd rather waste time on a passing sarcastic comment that is line with how Freya is dismayed that so many regressive liberals always wanna blame whitey for why Muslims act they way they do. Been-there keeps pretending molehills are mountains in order to distract from the actual, larger mountains.

Keep going, Nessie. :lol:

Werd

Post by Werd »

Please don't think I agree with his Zionism at the 50 second mark. Left wing Jews have every right to expose the horrible record of human rights abuses and innocent Palestinian blood that Israel and it's military has on its hands. Pat Condell is smart but he still isn't fit to lick Norman Finkelstein's boots. So he has no right to castigate left wing Jews for not understanding irony. This is strictly about the fictional alliance between gays and Muslims, which he is correct about.
Last edited by Werd on Mon May 11, 2020 7:55 am, edited 3 times in total.