German Metal Band Rammstein Uploads Video Glorifying the Holocaust of Jews

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Jim Russel

Post by Jim Russel »

https://dailystormer.name/german-metal- ... t-of-jews/

https://youtu.be/q36Zon01v5k

Lee Rogers
Daily Stormer
March 28, 2019

The German metal band Rammstein just uploaded a short 35 second video to their YouTube channel glorifying the Holocaust of Jews. It features members of the band dressed in the same striped pajama outfits that Uncle Adolf made Jews wear in World War II era concentration camps. All the band members have a noose around their neck as they await their execution for subverting the German Reich.

Sure, it might just be a public relations stunt to promote their first album in ten years, but it’s a very good one. They know that the idea of Germans doing a Holocaust to the Jewish race is a very popular concept.

The stats don’t lie either. At time of writing the video had 67,000 up votes compared to just 490 down votes.

Unfortunately, they had to shut down the comment section, presumably because it was flooded with negative comments from an Israeli troll farm. It would be absurd to believe that Rammstein would censor patriotic Germans expressing their belief that Jews should be gassed in shower rooms and incinerated in ovens.

They also know this video will upset Jews and they will bitch about it in their media publications thus generating more buzz. The German news site Bild.de has penned an article describing how historians, politicians and Jewish associations throughout Germany are already expressing outrage at the video.

Here’s rough translations of the German quotes.

“With this Video, the Band has crossed a Line,” Criticizes Charlotte Knobloch, Ex-president of the Central Council of Jews: “How Rammstein is abusing the Suffering and Murder of Millions for Entertainment Purposes is frivolous and repulsive.”

The Jewish Historian Michael Wolffsohn calls the Spot a “Form of Corpse Desecration. Totally unacceptable! ”

Karin Prien, Spokeswoman for the Jewish Forum in the CDU, speaks of a “disgusting Lack of taste” that only serves to “Create Clicks.”

FDP outside expert Alexander Graf Lambsdorff clarifies: “The ShoaH Is not suitable as an Advertisement. No matter for what. You have to wait and see if this is an Excerpt with which Rammstein contributes to The Reappraisal of the Holocaust. ”

Felix Klein, antisemitism officer of the Federal Government: “The Staging of The Musicians of Rammstein as moribund concentration camp inmates represents the Transgression of a red Line. If this is only for The Promotion of the new Album, I consider it a tasteless Exploitation of the Freedom of Art. ”

Spokeswoman for Yad Vashem, the World’s most important Holocaust memorial in Jerusalem, says: “Yad Vashem Does not generally criticize artistic Works reminiscent of Holocaust images. We believe that a respectful artistic Representation of the Subject can be legitimate as long as it by no means offends, belittles or desecrates the Memory of the Holocaust. And it doesn’t just serve as a mere Tool to attract the Public’s Attention. That’s why Yad Vashem urges artists to act responsibly and respect the Memory of the Victims of the Holocaust as well as the survivors who survived the Horrors of the Epoch. “

These people should really lighten up though.

They’re getting all bent out of shape because a German metal band decided to make a video referencing a fictional hoax event that never happened. If six million Jews were really gassed in fake shower rooms, why is it that you can’t even find a single lampshade made of Jew skin for sale on eBay? Try and answer that one Shlomo!

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

torus9

Re: German Metal Band Rammstein Uploads Video Glorifying the Holocaust of Jews

Post by torus9 »

"Glorifying"? Not in that .27 secs.

torus9

Post by torus9 »

The full video is available in the following article in all of its pathetic, insipid, and meaningless "glory". The bonus is that it's punctuated with pathetic, insipid, and mind-numbingly boring "music". In the full video, the prisoners exact revenge on the fascist guards, but we also see Kruspe and later Lindemann dressed in Nazi uniforms, as well. Forego the melatonin and drift off to sleep with ease with Rammstein 6 milligrams.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/consequenc ... hland/amp/

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Jim Russel wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:56 pm

Lee Rogers
Daily Stormer
March 28, 2019

The German metal band Rammstein just uploaded a short 35 second video to their YouTube channel glorifying the Holocaust of Jews.

Just in case you have any doubts about the Daily Stormer being a Shit-Stein, fear not, they're full of it.

torus9

Post by torus9 »

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/amp/can ... cruel-and/

I think of Zundel's 104 weeks in solitary.

"Ontario’s top court has ruled that placing inmates in solitary confinement for more than 15 days constitutes cruel and unusual punishment, a resounding legal defeat of Correctional Service Canada’s long-standing practice of isolating prisoners for weeks, months and even years at a time."

Jim Russel

Post by Jim Russel »

torus9 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:11 am
Jim Russel wrote:

Lee Rogers
Daily Stormer
March 28, 2019

The German metal band Rammstein just uploaded a short 35 second video to their YouTube channel glorifying the Holocaust of Jews.

Just in case you have any doubts about the Daily Stormer being a Shit-Stein, fear not, they're full of it.

Yeah. I know it's a parody site. But I doubt you'd call stormfront.org a fake WN parody BBS because it's very unlike the fake BBS thegoyimknow operated as part of DS by AA, who seems an odd choice for a WN figure because he seems to only have dark-skinned very thin and young Filipino Asian girlfriends.'

But have you heard of the former political science Patrick Slattery? He's with national bugle radio and does a talk show every weekday there and with Don Black being busy with moving from FL to a more white location Patrick S. has been filling in for Don Black on the Don Black Stormfront Radio call-in show that's on Rense in the one-hour slot just before David Duke's weekday regular show.

Patrick Slattery is doing this show for Stormfront but Patrick is always mentioning what he sees from Andrew Anglin and when callers have asked him about the posts and posters at Stormfront itself as a message board Patrick has said at least twice that he doesn't go to Stormfront, because he has a limited amount of time for that kind of thing, which he apparently chooses to spend at Daily Stormer. Patrick said he doesn't have a SF account but he doesn't have an account at the fake thegoyimknow BBS either because there's no way to register an account and post there unless you're already a friend of AA. You don't need a Stormfront accunt to check the New Posts which takes only a 10 or 15 seconds to get a feel for what people are saying and the latest hot news stories of interest.

I know this because I'm a caller to the Don Black show and Patrick has taken my calls and he's been totally fooled by DS and AA. So this is sort of on-topic because it's criticizing a source that was posted here, in my own post, ironically.

The two radio hours, Don Black Stormfront Radio and the David Duke show are connected in both being broadcast by Jeff Rense network and because Patrick does the prior hour he often stays on to talk with David Duke. It's a very small world. David Duke would never quote Andrew Anglin as a source of news but Patrick does it all the time.

So Don Black might be coming back next week to resume hosting the Don Black Hour and I'm very glad of that. I urge people to give them both a listen especially the people here who seem like they're mostly outside the US. If you live outside of the US and have no American friends it's impossible to know what's happening here if you listen to the news or any mainstream channel.

I hope that David Duke will run for president and he mentioned it on Friday's show as something people have suggested to him.

If you want to see the new posts at Stormfront.org click on this link https://www.stormfront.org/forum/search.php?do=getdaily

That's a much better way to know what's happening than to be following Andrew Anglin and his fake BBS.

torus9

Post by torus9 »

I can't really disparage Rammstein's "Deutschland" enough. Uber pretentious, uber monotonous, uberdrdrdrrrr indulgent, uberdrdrdrrrr eros and thanatos. No doubt I miss the more subtle nuances of "German" high-art. So, I'll have to opt for a more juvenile critique. In my mind, I see Till Lindemann lounging in a pink hot-tub with lots of clunky old phones with antennae at his disposal. "Berlin? Hold." "Go ahead, Los Angeles. NO!!! WAIT!" "Go ahead Berlin". With LA on hold, Lindemann continues his conversation with "Dieter".
"Dieter, I sit here with my millions, and besides thoughts of you, you know what really pumps my shaft lately? The thought of dressing the band up as Jewish inmates whilst we meet our demise at the behest of an attractive, time-travelling, black woman dressed in SS garb!!! Mmmmmm, Dieter.....deliciousssssss. It's the saint/demon Kali herself!!"

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Jim Russel wrote:
They’re getting all bent out of shape because a German metal band decided to make a video referencing a fictional hoax event that never happened.
No, they're getting bent out of shape for not affording the holocaust more historical, religious, and existential uniqueness. They're testing Wiesel's dilemma, "Does The Holocaust Lie Beyond the Reach of Art?" Trivializing the event by making it just one of many in "Germania's" violent, blood-soaked, and cannabalistic history.
Whose troubles and salvation began with the arrival of a mysterious and dark-skinned foreigner.

torus9

Post by torus9 »

https://www.loudersound.com/features/rammstein

"Rammstein on their new album: “If something is shit, we don’t put it out” (I say, "flush it")

All in good fun though!

And when I have some words
This is the way I'll sing
Through a distortion box
To make them :evil: MENACIIIIIIIIING :evil:

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! :twisted:

Thennnn I'm gonna have to write a chorus
We're gonna need to have a chorus
And this would seem to be as good as any other place to sing it till I'm blue in the face

And for a second verse
Of terse economy
I'll brew another pot
Of AM :? BI :shock: GUITYYYYYYYYYY!! :arrow:

YEAAAAAAAAH!

Thennnn I'm gonna have to write a chorus
We're gonna need to have a chorus
And this would seem to be as good as any other place to sing it til I'm blue in the face
Yes, we're gonna need to have a chorus
I'm gonna have to write a chorus
And this would seem to be as good as any other place to sing it til I'm blue in the face

(Try tapping along with chorus here and still remain happy)

Happy with what you have to be happy with
you have to be happy with what you have
to be happy with what you have
happy with what you have to be happy with
you have to be happy with what you have
to be happy with what you have
you have to be happy with what you have to be happy WIIIIIITH!!!

torus9

Post by torus9 »

I'll venture that there is more beauty, subtlety, polyrhythmic variation and arranging in this one King Crimson song than there is in Rammstein's entire catalogue and touring schedule. With no cheap Hollywood-holocaust stunts to garner attention.

I give you...The ConstruKtion of Light