The Christchurch mosque shooting

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Turnagain

Re: The Christchurch mosque shooting

Post by Turnagain » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:22 am

Scott wrote:
I'd better stop talking about guns, now. I am getty a little giddy.
Something to add to your giddiness. One of the gun stores in Anchorage was doing quite well selling the .50 S&W...snubby. Yep, damndest looking thing with that short 3.5 inch barrel but there was no shortage of customers.

Trolljegeren

Post by Trolljegeren » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:30 am

Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has announced the terms of reference for the Royal Commission of Inquiry into the country's security agencies, after the Christchurch terror attacks.

The official inquiry will be chaired by Supreme Court Justice Sir William Young and was expected to report back in eight months, by December 10, to Governor-General Dame Patsy Reddy.

He will look into the specific circumstances leading up to the mosque shootings on March 15 that left 50 people dead.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

torus9

Post by torus9 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:33 am

Tarrant pleads "not guilty." Why is that? Where's that cock-sure braggadocio of a man who's proud of his success? A man who leads by example. A proud and confident man willing to take one for the team in the cultural revolution he was initiating.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co ... a-48631488

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:12 am

torus9 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:33 am
Tarrant pleads "not guilty." Why is that? Where's that cock-sure braggadocio of a man who's proud of his success? A man who leads by example. A proud and confident man willing to take one for the team in the cultural revolution he was initiating.

:roll:

Let's see how Mr. Tarrant's defense strategy plays out before coming to premature conclusions.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

torus9

Post by torus9 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:58 pm

Charles Traynor wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:12 am
torus9 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:33 am

:roll:

Let's see how Mr. Tarrant's defense strategy plays out before coming to premature conclusions.
I merely highlight his 180 degree turn, nothing premature about that.