The Christchurch mosque shooting

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
torus9

Re: The Christchurch mosque shooting

Post by torus9 »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:52 am
torus9 wrote:
The video has already been scrubbed. It played less than 8 hrs ago @ 3/18/2019 am EST.
If you want to watch Tarrant's video, go here:
https://my.mixtape.moe/ecpjxt.mp4?fbcli ... SwpRW31-K8
Gone.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

It is interesting how the Muslims in Aotearoa suspect Mossad. A US guy was arrested for attempting to buy firearms as a reprisal.
While it is highly suspected Mossad or a similar agency is involved it will be interesting to see the public integrity of the NZ cops when they realize this fact as they must do. Hardly anyone in NZ is handing in their semi autos which is not surprising considering most of the cops and military own them for fun and hunting; the same people expected to enforce the law. They cannot raid every home in NZ and certainly not their own homes. The NZ prime minister is now considered Mentally Unstable (did she get infected by Mr Trump?) due to a break down in public last week. NZ politics will also change due to a perception by the public they have been duped.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

torus9 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:28 am
Turnagain wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:52 am
torus9 wrote:
The video has already been scrubbed. It played less than 8 hrs ago @ 3/18/2019 am EST.
If you want to watch Tarrant's video, go here:
https://my.mixtape.moe/ecpjxt.mp4?fbcli ... SwpRW31-K8
Gone.
I'll see what I can do about finding another one for you. The fact that great effort is being expended to scrub that video is rather suspicious. Videos/photos of much gorier scenes are routinely shown on the internet.

Here ya' go, Torus. Enjoy. https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ik6VYAJGF7os/
Last edited by Turnagain on Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Huntinger wrote:
It is interesting how the Muslims in Aotearoa suspect Mossad.
The similarities between the Port Arthur incident and the subsequent gun confiscation and the alleged shooting by Tarrant and the following gun confiscation is striking.

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:47 pm

I'll see what I can do about finding another one for you. The fact that great effort is being expended to scrub that video is rather suspicious. Videos/photos of much gorier scenes are routinely shown on the internet.

Here ya' go, Torus. Enjoy. https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ik6VYAJGF7os/
Thanks. It's not a matter of "enjoyment." God bless caveats.

"It contains graphic content that most people will find upsetting, and it is recommended that you view with extreme caution "

Extreme caution, fear, apprehension, tension, and loads of preconceptions which render you more malleable to "programming."

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

There are many questions about the New Zealand mosque attack, especially regarding his motives, but I don't have any doubts about the authenticity of the video.

The dead man in the hallway shown above is wearing shoes, the soles of which are a lighter color than the blue tops. This is why it looks like he is wearing socks when viewed from one direction and barefoot when viewed from the other. The video is so poor, though, that it is hard to tell if the dead man's feet are in exactly the same position in the two shots as he lies prone--assuming that the two views were consistent and the man could not have moved nor have been moved or jostled.

I am convinced that the shells ejecting from the rifle are doing so correctly, but it is hard given the wide-angle view and the freeze-frame effect of the low resolution digitization of the video, an effect which resembles slow-scan amateur television. I would not expect the empty shell casings to land in the corner by the arrows but behind the shooter and to the right. In some scenes you can indeed see shell casings on the ground lying about, as has already been pointed out.

This is why multiple simultaneous views are helpful, especially in real-time.

The only thing I find suspicious about the shooting video is that it is sometimes hard to tell where Tarrant is aiming--and there seems to be erratic delays in bandwidth processing of the Digital video that is exacerbated by the shots themselves, and makes it hard to evaluate them, especially in the few instances where targets are darting about.

Artifacts can be a problem with Analog as well, such as the 1963 JFK Assassination's 8mm "Zapruder" film where the jerky video frames were crudely transferred to television for the first time in the mid-1970s and seen by millions--and making it look like the third or "money shot," where JFK's head explodes, appears (erroneously) to be thrown backwards by a bullet claimed by the Warren Commission (correctly) to have been fired from behind and above the limousine.

The above has been discussed extensively on this forum already so I won't go into it further, nor go into why the secord or so-called "magic bullet" that struck both the President and Gov. Connally does not change direction in mid-air, as claimed memorably by Kevin Costner in the 1991 Oliver Stone film, JFK. Ballistically, the magic bullet behaved as we would expect it to (i.e., overpenetration).

Another example of "Analog artifacts" is the 16mm film taken on the Lunar surface by Apollo 11 was not shot in a natural 24 frames per second speed, which makes the weird bunny hopping that the astronauts do look like a Hollywood effect or something like that. You can get a much better perspective comparing the film with the television pictures which improved greatly in quality in later missions, especially after Apollo 15, which had a remote-controlled Color TV camera mounted on the Lunar Rover.

Apollo 11 had a miniature Color TV camera in the Columbia capsule but not on the Lunar Surface, which was Black & White. Apollo 12 had a miniature Color TV camera on the Lunar Surface but it was experimental and not very robust, and when Bean tried to move it the camera was ruined by image tube phosphor burning from the harsh sunlight on the Moon. I guess he didn't have a lens cap handy or anything like that.

When I worked in broadcast television in the 1980s and early 1990's the older TV cameras were very sensitive to this, but not the newer solid-state or "chip" cameras. In July of 1991, there was a partial eclipse of the sun in Idaho and I photographed it in real-time for television broadcast using a solid-state "chip" camera and a bit of darkened glass. You would have been hard-pressed to make this work using a tube type camera and you would have to be very careful.

You had the same problem with cathode-ray tubes (CRT) used for computer monitors in the old days where text would burn an image onto the phosphor unless you had a "screen saver" program that varied the image a little bit. This is basically what happened to the Apollo 12 camera early on the Lunar excursion and explains why this very noteworthy mission late in 1969 is barely remembered by the public. Apollo 12 made a precision landing 600 feet away from the Surveyor 3 robot craft which landed on the Moon on April 20, 1967.

LM Pilot Alan Bean also recounts that there wasn't even an official provision to take a delayed snapshot using their Hasselblad camera so that Mission Commander Pete Conrad and he could pose together. Bean took a small timer with him but misplaced it until it had become irrelevant late in the excursion. In anger and frustration the last thing he did was toss the timer away into the Lunar oblivion, its job unfulfilled.

Also during the Apollo 11 excursion, Mission Commander Neil Armstrong took nearly all of the pictures with the 70mm Hasselblad camera, so most of the portraitures are of Buzz Aldrin, and there are hardly any pictures of Armstrong other than from the 16mm movie film and the grainy and jerky slow-scan B&W television.

Details like these might seem problematic at first but actually provide verisimilitude.

Click and enlarge the color image from the 16mm "motion recording and documentation device" mounted at the hatch of the Apollo 12 Lunar Module, showing Pete Conrad's descent down the ladder, thus becoming the third man on the Moon on November 19, 1969.

Look especially at the detail in the wide-angle view reflected in the astronaut's helmet. The Color TV camera that showed the descent of the two astronauts live was mounted near the ladder of the LM and ceased working when Bean tried to move it to a tripod to display the lander and the flag, as was done on Apollo 11 with a more robust slow-scan Black & White TV camera.

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Scott, the alleged money bullet was found laying on JFK's stretcher in D.C. in pristine condition. Just as if it had been fired into a water trap. It for damned sure hadn't gone through a skull, a torso and a wrist leaving fragments in the wrist. I don't claim to know who shot Kennedy. I DO know that the Warren commission's report on who shot Kennedy is a load of bullshit.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:29 am
Scott, the alleged money bullet was found laying on JFK's stretcher in D.C. in pristine condition. Just as if it had been fired into a water trap. It for damned sure hadn't gone through a skull, a torso and a wrist leaving fragments in the wrist. I don't claim to know who shot Kennedy. I DO know that the Warren commission's report on who shot Kennedy is a load of bullshit.
With the deepest and due respect, this thread is about the Mosque shooting in Aotearoa. As Scott said there is another thread on JFK so perhaps re instigate that. I am not being rude I hope, but I don't have time to read JFK stuff when I am looking at the Mosque issues. There are enough issues with Airfix and his Jude doppleganger who fell down the same elevator in unison. :lol:

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Just the occasional aside, Hunt. Not trying to hijack the thread. Personally, I don't think "what" happened at CC is as important as "why" it happened if it did indeed happen. Is Tarrant as claimed? A White man sick and tired of the invasion by 3rd world filth or was it some kind of government sponsored ploy? Was it the equivalent of 911, a shadow to cover the "Patriot Act" and the forever wars in the Mideast? If so, what was it meant to shadow for the NZ government? Well, besides disarming the NZ people.

Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm a conspiraloon. However, that's preferable to being the wide eyed gullible fool who takes everything that he sees and hears on the TV as gospel.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:41 am
Just the occasional aside, Hunt. Not trying to hijack the thread. Personally, I don't think "what" happened at CC is as important as "why" it happened if it did indeed happen. Is Tarrant as claimed? A White man sick and tired of the invasion by 3rd world filth or was it some kind of government sponsored ploy? Was it the equivalent of 911, a shadow to cover the "Patriot Act" and the forever wars in the Mideast? If so, what was it meant to shadow for the NZ government? Well, besides disarming the NZ people.

Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm a conspiraloon. However, that's preferable to being the wide eyed gullible fool who takes everything that he sees and hears on the TV as gospel.
I enjoy your post, full of thought thank you. I am still in Aotearoa but it is Autumn here so perhaps a few more weeks and back to home. The NZ Prime Minister had a public breakdown, so out of character as though guilt was riddling her soul or now soulless personality, many people are joining the ACT party for the elections next year. I am not a conspiracy expert but I do think there is more to this event as well as the 9/11 event than realized. I guess the realization really came to fruition at the alleged Douma gas attack which pre-empted the bombing of Syria. It was clear then to me that if they are doing this now, then they obviously did it 74 years ago.
The people of NZ are never disarmed, as the only legal possibility for owning firearms is for hunting. People owning a semi auto 7.62 x 39 sks will be OK but the action is against the military style semi autos and assault rifles. Honestly who would want to hunt a deer with those anyhow. As mentioned there is resistance to the legislation by police, military and security who own these so the law is totally ineffectual. The NZ Labour Government is unlikely to be re elected with voter confidence going to the parties that promote free speech such as ACT. The National Party, the Greens and NZ First know the writing is on the wall.
What is behind this, well we really suspect Jude as do the Muslims who were the victims.