The Christchurch mosque shooting

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
zionist-occupation
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:08 pm
Contact:

Re: The Christchurch mosque shooting

Post by zionist-occupation » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:31 pm

Mossad has operated in the same town before...

Mossad spy ring 'unearthed because of Christchurch earthquake'
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldn ... quake.html
By Paul Chapman in Wellington 10:23AM BST 20 Jul 2011

The Israeli secret service Mossad has been accused of conducting an intelligence-gathering operation in New Zealand which was unearthed because of February's Christchurch earthquake.

The operation was interrupted when a van used by a spy cell was crushed by masonry falling from a damaged building, killing one man, it is claimed.

Benyamin Mizrahi, 23, the Israeli man who died in the damaged van, was found to have five passports on his person, the Southland Times newspaper reported.

Three surviving Israelis who were in the van with Mr Mizrahi fled New Zealand within 12 hours, making their way back to Israel.

They reportedly paused only to take photographs of the crushed van and return the dead man’s Israeli passport to officials from their embassy.

The Southland Times also said the police national computer was being audited because of concerns it had been hacked into.
Last edited by zionist-occupation on Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Turnagain
Posts: 5054
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The Christchurch mosque shooting

Post by Turnagain » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:47 pm

You're standing on a large pile of ever shifting kike bullshit, Hunt. Filling every White country with 3rd world trash is the kike's current prime directive.
...but on the terrorist attacks on innocent civilians, whether they be Muslims, Hindus, Jude or Martians I will hold you and anyone else to task.
Really? How come I don't see you preaching about the raghead attacks on Germans? The Swedes? The knife attacks and the "grooming" gangs in England? Now you're telling me that I should give a fat rat's patootie about some ragheads in NZ getting blown away? Sell that kike bullshit down the street, Hunt.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 3729
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.
Contact:

Re: The Christchurch mosque shooting

Post by Huntinger » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:56 pm

zionist-occupation wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:31 pm
The Southland Times also said the police national computer was being audited because of concerns it had been hacked into.
Thank you for the excellent links. The second we heard about this attack we suspected Mossad.
Last edited by Huntinger on Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔
𝔊𝔢𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔞𝔱𝔰𝔭𝔬𝔩𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔦 𝔣𝔲̈𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔖𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔱𝔰𝔡𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔰𝔱

zionist-occupation
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:08 pm
Contact:

Re: The Christchurch mosque shooting

Post by zionist-occupation » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:57 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:28 pm
zionist-occupation wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:23 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:20 pm
So what's your point, zionist-occupation?
My point is pretty clear.
Perhaps to you your point is clear. Are you saying that it's this Owens broad's fault that the NZ muzzies got whacked?
My point is that Tarrant and the WN movement are all a fraud. They're run by Jewish Zionists and/or military intelligence agencies.

Turnagain
Posts: 5054
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The Christchurch mosque shooting

Post by Turnagain » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:30 am

zionist-occupation wrote:
My point is that Tarrant and the WN movement are all a fraud. They're run by Jewish Zionists and/or military intelligence agencies.
Pssssst! zionist-occupation! Did you know that RODOH is actually run by Jews? Same as CODOH and Stormfront. Well, Stormfront is most likely a CIA operation. Voat is the newest NSA site. I know this because I used to work for the NSA. Yeah, an intercept operator so I know all about that shit. You can't be too careful. Everything is run by Jews and spooks especially anything that even hints at being anti-Jew or not pro-government, pro-big business, pro-big pharma or doesn't proclaim loudly and proudly that diversity is our strength. Huntinger goes for the diversity and tolerance routine so he is probably Jew free but the rest of us are just Jew shills. That's the ticket, zionist. You betcha'.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 3729
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.
Contact:

The Christchurch mosque shooting

Post by Huntinger » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:39 am

zionist-occupation wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:57 pm
My point is that Tarrant and the WN movement are all a fraud. They're run by Jewish Zionists and/or military intelligence agencies.
This is most likely correct, the task now, that this is fresh criminal activity of strategic intelligence is to gather that evidence. We will do that but also await the official outcome and see if their story and our aligns.
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔
𝔊𝔢𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔞𝔱𝔰𝔭𝔬𝔩𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔦 𝔣𝔲̈𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔖𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔱𝔰𝔡𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔰𝔱


User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 3729
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.
Contact:

Re: The Christchurch mosque shooting

Post by Huntinger » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:20 am

49 innocent people perished in a terrorist attack and yet the start of this video shows people dancing and then speak about not understanding the NZ accent. I and all National Socialists find this not just demeaning of the events but appalling.
I on the one hand agree with you on the alleged holocaust but a real event unfolding like this find you wanting in compassion attitude; this is not who we are.
Last edited by Huntinger on Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔
𝔊𝔢𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔞𝔱𝔰𝔭𝔬𝔩𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔦 𝔣𝔲̈𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔖𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔱𝔰𝔡𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔰𝔱

User avatar
Bill Foster
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:40 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Contact:

Re: The Christchurch mosque shooting

Post by Bill Foster » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:04 am

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:14 pm
No matter where the Muslims go, sooner or later there will be trouble. If they didn't intend evil, what were they doing in Christchurch? Why did all White countries start importing 3rd world savages beginning in the mid 1960s? Hitler WAS right. Just look at the poster from Germany about the future of France that I posted in the lounge. I couldn't agree with you more, Charles.

Exactly, without the Jewish problem there would be no Muslim problem in places like Christchurch.

User avatar
torus9
Posts: 597
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:42 pm
Contact:

Re: The Christchurch mosque shooting

Post by torus9 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:05 am

If I can say anything positive. It's characters like this self-proclaimed "Zionist/Eco-fascist" that make me a heartfelt advocate of suicide.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests