The Christchurch mosque shooting

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
torus9

Re: mosque shooting; sentence

Post by torus9 »

Huntinger wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:59 am
Australian Brenton Tarrant, 29,
29, going on 41.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Charles Traynor

Re: The Christchurch mosque shooting

Post by Charles Traynor »

The bastards did not allow Brenton to say anything after sentencing as is customary in trials everywhere in Western civilization. Is it a legal right to have your say if convicted? Either way this further proves the Jews and their lackeys are shit scared of normies hearing what Brenton Tarrant had to say.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Charles Traynor

Re: mosque shooting; sentence

Post by Charles Traynor »

torus9 wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:54 am
Huntinger wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:59 am
Australian Brenton Tarrant, 29,
29, going on 41.

This is very sad. I expect the conditions he is being kept in combined with the solitary confinement are horrendous. :cry:
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."