The Christchurch mosque shooting

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Post Reply
User avatar
Charles Traynor
Posts: 2787
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Contact:

The Christchurch mosque shooting

Post by Charles Traynor » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:53 am

Brenton Tarrant wrote: While the lefts march through the institutions was long and ultimately successful we must achieve the same, but in a much shorter time period. Due to the threat of ethnic replacement and our own horribly low birth rates, we do not have 150 years or even 50 years to achieve positions of power. We must be intrinsically leveraged into the political, militaristic, judicial, educational and economic institutions, and within 25 years.


Image
"My parents are of Scottish, Irish and English stock. I had a regular childhood, without any great issues."



I don't normally condone mass shootings because they highlight just how successful the Jewish scheme to erode the fabric of Western civilization has been thus far. However on this occasion I will make an exception because I am laughing so much.

Brenton Tarrant did really well and I was impressed by his shooting. In particular when he dropped the woman standing outside the mosque in front of his car. Yes, Brenton was using a rifle and the range was under a 100 meters, but the adrenaline would have been pumping by this stage and he was firing standing unsupported. Good skills on taking the time to make sure all those lying on the ground were actually dead by pumping a few more rounds into them. Brenton did allow one sneaky fellow to get dangerously close to him near an internal doorway during the initial assault but his quick reactions saved the day and the guy went down in a hail of bullets.


Image
Thanks to Brenton Tarrant the Children of Christchurch are a little safer today.



[Edit: I have toned down the OP for the sake of the forum. We know that those we cannot criticize are currently trawling the Internet looking for references to this shooting, and I am sure RODOH does not have a multi million $ legal fund to fight them off if they attempt to take us down.]
Last edited by Charles Traynor on Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Jeffk1970
Posts: 1389
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:24 pm
Contact:

Re: The Christchurch mosque shooting

Post by Jeffk1970 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:52 pm

You are a disgusting bastard, Charles. I don’t give a damn if I get a ban for saying that. You are nothing more than loathsome scum for celebrating the deaths of innocents.

User avatar
Charles Traynor
Posts: 2787
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Contact:

Re: The Christchurch mosque shooting

Post by Charles Traynor » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:44 pm

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:52 pm
You are a disgusting bastard, Charles. I don’t give a damn if I get a ban for saying that. You are nothing more than loathsome scum for celebrating the deaths of innocents.
This is not the Skeptics Forum Jeffk1970, you will not be banned for voicing an opinion.

The under-age girls raped by the Paki bastards in Rotherham were genuinely innocent Jeff, I have never heard you complaining about that injustice before. In fact it was your type who made the rapes possible. I have also never heard you complaining about the murder of innocent Palestinian children at the hands of the Israeli regular army. Jeff you are a pathetic excuse for a man and a hypocrite to boot.

Muslim invader/colonists are not innocent, they know exactly what they are doing. Brenton Tarrant is a hero because he got off his ass and did what the rest of us should be doing.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Turnagain
Posts: 3855
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The Christchurch mosque shooting

Post by Turnagain » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:14 pm

No matter where the Muslims go, sooner or later there will be trouble. If they didn't intend evil, what were they doing in Christchurch? Why did all White countries start importing 3rd world savages beginning in the mid 1960s? Hitler WAS right. Just look at the poster from Germany about the future of France that I posted in the lounge. I couldn't agree with you more, Charles.

zionist-occupation
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:08 pm
Contact:

Re: The Christchurch mosque shooting

Post by zionist-occupation » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:39 pm

Charles Traynor wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:44 pm
I have also never heard you complaining about the murder of innocent Palestinian children at the hands of the Israeli regular army. Jeff you are a pathetic excuse for a man and a hypocrite to boot.
Since you claim to dislike Israel:
Brenton Tarrant wrote:A jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people.
And since you claim you care about Palestinians:
Palestinians killed, wounded in New Zealand terror attack
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20190 ... or-attack/
Muslim invader/colonists are not innocent, they know exactly what they are doing.
You mean the Muslim invaders from Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan who's nations were destroyed by Jews and European gentiles?
Brenton Tarrant is a hero because he got off his ass and did what the rest of us should be doing.
Your hero is a terrorist and former communist.
Brenton Tarrant wrote:when I was young I was a communist, then an anarchist and finally a libertarian before coming to be an eco-fascist

User avatar
NSDAP
Posts: 2524
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:33 am
Location: München, Deutschland

Re: The Christchurch mosque shooting

Post by NSDAP » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:37 pm

New Zealand is a beautiful place, where freedom of expression is actualized. The Muslim community there worship their beliefs in their own manner without infringing on others but integrate into society in a dignified manner; so do Jude Catholics, Protestants, Hindus and many others without conflict. This act of terrorism by an Australian was perpetrated because of his own deranged delusions abhored by correct thinking people of any political pursuasion.
Whoever, thinks this act of horror and violence is OK, has forever, put a wedge between they, us and civilization: you have shown your true colours.
Image
Auswärtiges Amt
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

User avatar
Charles Traynor
Posts: 2787
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Contact:

Re: The Christchurch mosque shooting

Post by Charles Traynor » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:20 pm

zionist-occupation wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:39 pm
Charles Traynor wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:44 pm
I have also never heard you complaining about the murder of innocent Palestinian children at the hands of the Israeli regular army. Jeff you are a pathetic excuse for a man and a hypocrite to boot.
Since you claim to dislike Israel:
Brenton Tarrant wrote:A jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people.
Many young people today as a result of the complete Jewish control of the news and entertainment industry of the West do not understand the true evil the Jew represents. I am not going to defame a man who offed 49 Muslims because of that quote, even if it is one he actually made.


zionist-occupation wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:39 pm
And since you claim you care about Palestinians:
Palestinians killed, wounded in New Zealand terror attack
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20190 ... or-attack/
I have never claimed to care about Palestinians. I was merely pointing out Jeffk's hypocrisy.

zionist-occupation wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:39 pm
Muslim invader/colonists are not innocent, they know exactly what they are doing.
You mean the Muslim invaders from Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan who's nations were destroyed by Jews and European gentiles?
Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan were destroyed by the United States of America at the behest of the Jew. Not that this really matters because the subhuman filth currently flooding into the Western World from the overflowing sewer of the Third World are not all Muslim.

zionist-occupation wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:39 pm
Brenton Tarrant is a hero because he got off his ass and did what the rest of us should be doing.
Your hero is a terrorist and former communist.
Brenton Tarrant wrote:when I was young I was a communist, then an anarchist and finally a libertarian before coming to be an eco-fascist
Back in the 80s I was more liberal than I am now. I congratulate Brenton on his early maturity and his very real belief in a call to action.




[Edit: I have never been a liberal and changed the first sentence of the bottom line to give more accurate meaning to what I originally wrote.]
Last edited by Charles Traynor on Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

User avatar
Charles Traynor
Posts: 2787
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Contact:

Re: The Christchurch mosque shooting

Post by Charles Traynor » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:23 pm

NSDAP wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:37 pm

Whoever, thinks this act of horror and violence is OK, has forever, put a wedge between they, us and civilization: you have shown your true colours.

Read the first words Brenton wrote on the top magazine.

Image



[Edit: I removed abusive language from the post.]
Last edited by Charles Traynor on Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

zionist-occupation
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:08 pm
Contact:

Re: The Christchurch mosque shooting

Post by zionist-occupation » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:18 pm

Charles Traynor wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:20 pm
zionist-occupation wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:39 pm
Charles Traynor wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:44 pm
I have also never heard you complaining about the murder of innocent Palestinian children at the hands of the Israeli regular army. Jeff you are a pathetic excuse for a man and a hypocrite to boot.
Since you claim to dislike Israel:
Brenton Tarrant wrote:A jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people.
Many young people today as a result of the complete Jewish control of the news and entertainment industry of the West do not understand the true evil the Jew represents. I am not going to defame a man who offed 49 Muslims because of that quote, even if it is one he actually made.
zionist-occupation wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:39 pm
And since you claim you care about Palestinians:
Palestinians killed, wounded in New Zealand terror attack
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20190 ... or-attack/
I have never claimed to care about Palestinians. I was merely pointing out Jeffk's hypocrisy.
Your "hero" does the same thing you accuse Jeffk of doing, neglecting Israeli crimes. Thanks for your double standard.
zionist-occupation wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:39 pm
Muslim invader/colonists are not innocent, they know exactly what they are doing.
You mean the Muslim invaders from Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan who's nations were destroyed by Jews and European gentiles?
Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan were destroyed by the United States of America at the behest of the Jew. Not that this really matters because the subhuman filth currently flooding into the Western World from the overflowing sewer of the Third World are not all Muslim.
No, it was at the behest of both European gentiles and Jews.
zionist-occupation wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:39 pm
Brenton Tarrant is a hero because he got off his ass and did what the rest of us should be doing.
Your hero is a terrorist and former communist.
Brenton Tarrant wrote:when I was young I was a communist, then an anarchist and finally a libertarian before coming to be an eco-fascist
Back in the 80s I was a liberal. I congratulate Brenton on his early maturity and his very real belief in a call to action.
The West has plunging Muslim majority nations into chaos for the past 40 years which is why there is a migrant crisis in the first place. Brenton's desire for dead Muslims has already been fulfilled.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 2205
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Mönchweiler
Contact:

Re: The Christchurch mosque shooting

Post by Huntinger » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:36 pm

zionist-occupation wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:18 pm
The West has plunging Muslim majority nations into chaos for the past 40 years which is why there is a migrant crisis in the first place. Brenton's desire for dead Muslims has already been fulfilled.
There is no migrant crisis in Aotearoa New Zealand. The Muslims as with Jude, Christians and others with diverse beliefs are welcomed, being an integral part of that great society: this is one country where diversity actually works. This act of terrorism would be abhorred by right minded people worldwide including myself and colleagues.
Geheime Staatspolizei

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests