Now the Jews care about the constitution? LOL

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Werd

Now the Jews care about the constitution? LOL

Post by Werd » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:54 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt0fWzRQqXA

Jews support criminalizing holocaust revisionism, but they can't stand it when Muslims kick them out of meetings? I just love the fucking irony. Well Jews, this is what you get for being cultural parasites and distorters and promoting mass immigration and accusing anyone who objected to mass Muslim immigration and whistleblowers about Sharia law as racists and bigots who just want to create a gas chamber holocaust for brown skinned people. It has come back to bite you on the ass. I don't want to see any American Jews murdered en masse by the Muslims they helped to bring in, but if you Jews fear this, maybe it's time to realize that you shouldn't shit on America and piss and shit in the face of western civilization and poison it with communism and being cheerleaders for open borders anymore. Maybe it's time to realize that if if actually acted like conservatives that are willing to uphold NEARLY EVERY FUCKING AMENDMENT, ESPECIALLY THE FIRST TEN, maybe there wouldn't be a rise in anti semitism. I'm convinced Jews would have a better time in America if they just behaved themselves. - Werd

torus9

Re: Now the Jews care about the constitution? LOL

Post by torus9 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:28 pm

Quite a "west side story" developing here.

"Sharia! I just met a girl named Sharia!!"

At the same time, I'm ready to die by the sword if it spares me a world where I have to face Mecca five times a day.

ATTENTION!!!

And what's a post of mine without some quoted lyrics?

"What are those dogs doing sniffing at my feet
They're on to something, picking up
Picking up this heat...

You know your culture from your trash
You know your plastic from your cash
When I lose sight of the track
You know the way back
But I know you

You know your stripper from your paint
You know your sinner from your saint
Whenever heaven's doors are shut
You kick them open but
I know you

You know your green from your red
You know the quick from the dead
So much better than the rest
You think you've been blessed
But I know you

You know your ladder from your snake
You know the throttle from the brake
You know your straight line from a curve
You've got a lot of nerve
But I know you"

torus9

Post by torus9 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:13 pm

And I admit to questioning the veracity of her being singled out and deported from that meeting. Of all times to be without a phone, alas. And perhaps she gives to much power to the geo-political unity and power of the fragmented Muslim world.

However, an outspoken congress woman playing into the divide and conquer tactics of globalist machinations is something else. Mass migration is essentially a "war" of attrition in my opinion.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:15 pm

Mass migration is war using people as the weapon.