A lunch with Mr. Christie

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Charles Traynor

Re: A lunch with Mr. Christie

Post by Charles Traynor » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:52 am

Thank you torus9, this topic has been a very interesting read.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

torus9

Post by torus9 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:00 pm

Charles Traynor wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:52 am
Thank you torus9, this topic has been a very interesting read.
You are most welcome. Thank you!

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:55 pm

My opinion of Doug Christie is extremely LOW. No doubt Christie was a Christian and, I suspect, believed he was a close cousin to Jesus himself already because of his last name.

Just a few months before the big 1988 trial in Toronto, he had visited me in NJ and told Keith Stimely (IHR director at the time) and myself that he might have to LIE in order to protect himself--and that he expected us all to support him. Stimely had been quite upset that a few years earlier David Irving had boldly LIED about the speech he had given to the IHR in 1983 about the Hungarian Revolution and the Jew presence there. Stimely and I both knew the facts about Irving--but Christie saw absolutely NO problem with Irving regarding his backsliding and LIES. Stimely and I tried to make it quite clear to Chrisitie that we would NOT support such lying from him,or anyone.

At the 1988 Toronto trial itself, the night before I was to testify in court, Christie insisted that I lie under oath and claim that mass killings with diesel exhaust were "impossible." I was never that "stupid" and was, therefore, not allowed to testify. Zuendel had even come by and insisted, not that I lie, but that I had to be "flexible."

I was stunned at the low-lifes' I was dealing with and even helping financially. I visited Auschwitz a few months later and was stunned at just how utterly stupid the holocaust hoax was, and is.

FPBerg

torus9

Post by torus9 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:30 pm

Thank you for your input.

torus9

Post by torus9 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:05 pm

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:55 pm
My opinion of Doug Christie is extremely LOW. No doubt Christie was a Christian and, I suspect, believed he was a close cousin to Jesus himself already because of his last name.
I obviously can only comment on the Christie that I met fifteen years after your encounter. Given the smarmy, or perhaps just tragic, evangelical zeal that I've encountered from some who profess the Christian faith. The Christie I met did not display the "Jesus Christ pose" or contrived martyrdom, etc. No point in disparaging his family name though. You wrestle with semitic mysticism on two fronts, each proclaiming "hallowed be thy name"?