Hey liberals: How long should this guy go to jail?

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Turnagain

Re: Hey liberals: How long should this guy go to jail?

Post by Turnagain » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:39 pm

AirfixGeneral wrote:
that white queer , with his transvestite lovers...
Once again, Airfix proves that nobody hates White goyim like a kike hates them.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:52 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:09 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
BTW, Frudakis can't 'tell a person's race from DNA alone,' he is only speculating the outcome. Point still remains that you can also determine a person's hair color, eye color, etc. based on mere 'DNA.' Does that mean they are distinct races?
Apparently you didn't read the article. The Louisiana police gave Frudakis 20 different DNA samples to test the accuracy of his method. He correctly identified the race in all 20 samples. After determining that the perpetrator was a Negro, the police asked him if he would bet his life on the accuracy of his test of the DNA sample. He said that he would. When someone blindly rejects the reality that race can be determined by DNA two possibilities come to mind.
A. You are totally brainwashed by the Jew's anti-White propaganda.
B. You are a Jew attempting to sell your anti-White propaganda.

When it comes to animals, the difference between breeds eg. "races" is unquestioned. Nobody claims that a great white shark and a hammerhead shark are the same although both are sharks. Nobody is going to mistake a Clydesdale for a Thoroughbred although both are horses. Your claim that there's no quantifiable genetic difference between Caucasians, Asians and Negroes is simply idiotic social engineering propaganda.

We are left with two possibilities. You're either a fool or a Jew.

Breeds do exist, as their actually is a difference between these breeds. Thing is that Humans are all mixed. I'm mixed, you're mixed, everyone is mixed. I thank the 'Jew' for 'brainwashing' me, since as we all know, the 'Jew' is slang for the 'truth.' I can identity whether the person has light hair, dark hair, blue eyes, green eyes, different DNA group, etc. So what, that's not a genetic difference, not enough to qualify as race.

But oh no, I'm a Jew, and I control the World! Mwhahahahah!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:53 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:22 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:09 pm
You're either a fool or a Jew.
Ein lügender Jude
Ain't no lies like Holocaust Denial.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:54 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:39 pm
AirfixGeneral wrote:
that white queer , with his transvestite lovers...
Once again, Airfix proves that nobody hates White goyim like a kike hates them.
Urr, muh Joos hate Aryan Goyim. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reported for anti-semitism bro.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:51 pm

DISMF wrote:
Breeds do exist, as their actually is a difference between these breeds. Thing is that Humans are all mixed. I'm mixed, you're mixed, everyone is mixed. I thank the 'Jew' for 'brainwashing' me, since as we all know, the 'Jew' is slang for the 'truth.' I can identity whether the person has light hair, dark hair, blue eyes, green eyes, different DNA group, etc. So what, that's not a genetic difference, not enough to qualify as race.
You claim that the genetic difference between a Clydesdale and a Thoroughbred is great enough to establish breeds for horses but the genetic difference between Caucasians and Negroes doesn't establish race or a breed for humans. Post your published genetic research to support such a claim. Explain why it's possible to tell a Negro from a Caucasian from DNA alone if we are actually "all the same." Don't try to claim that small differences in genes is irrelevant. A chihuahua shares 99.5% of it's DNA with a wolf and nobody claims that a chihuahua and a wolf are the same.
Last edited by Turnagain on Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:16 pm

DISMF wrote:
To find out what the Jews think of gentiles simply search, "talmud quotes about goyim." It's no big secret what the Jews wrote in their "holy book" the Talmud.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:46 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:16 pm
DISMF wrote:
To find out what the Jews think of gentiles simply search, "talmud quotes about goyim." It's no big secret what the Jews wrote in their "holy book" the Talmud.
Faked, out of context or simply forged; gotcha'.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:56 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:51 pm
DISMF wrote:
You claim that the genetic difference between a Clydesdale and a Thoroughbred is great enough to establish breeds for horses but the genetic difference between Caucasians and Negroes doesn't establish race or a breed for humans. Post your published genetic research to support such a claim. Explain why it's possible to tell a Negro from a Caucasian from DNA alone if we are actually "all the same." Don't try to claim that small differences in genes is irrelevant. A chihuahua shares 99.5% of it's DNA with a wolf and nobody claims that a chihuahua and a wolf are the same.

Well, yes, it's true that despite a chihuahua sharing 99,5% of its DNA with a wolf, they aren't the same, just like human and chimpanzees, although the difference is slightly higher. If I were to compare my DNA with yours, we would have different Blood types. That's just one of the numerous, numerous possible differences. At what point do we say: "Okay, that's enough to warrant the race label?" Explain why I can tell if the perpetrator is blue-eyed, has X haplogroup and more if they aren't of different races? Race is a social construct neither the Romans or Greeks had. The fact that I have black blood, or that a black guy has Caucasian blood, disproves this whole idea of 'race.' We share 99,9% of our DNA with each other, and the remaining 0,01% is due to external factors.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:33 pm

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:56 pm
Well, yes, it's true that despite a chihuahua sharing 99,5% of its DNA with a wolf, they aren't the same, just like human and chimpanzees, although the difference is slightly higher. If I were to compare my DNA with yours, we would have different Blood types. That's just one of the numerous, numerous possible differences. At what point do we say: "Okay, that's enough to warrant the race label?" Explain why I can tell if the perpetrator is blue-eyed, has X haplogroup and more if they aren't of different races? Race is a social construct neither the Romans or Greeks had. The fact that I have black blood, or that a black guy has Caucasian blood, disproves this whole idea of 'race.' We share 99,9% of our DNA with each other, and the remaining 0,01% is due to external factors.
Race is not a social construct; this is just modern thinking. Today, all humans are classified as belonging to the species Homo sapiens. However, this is not the first species of homininae. Different races are genetic adaptations to the environment, which is the beginning of new speciation. Each race can be considered as a sub species, or trending towards that. There is obviously genetic variation due to the obvious phenotypes: black skin, white skin etc. Race is associated with biology, whereas ethnicity is associated with culture. In biology, races are genetically distinct populations within the same species; they typically have relatively minor morphological and genetic differences. Though all humans belong to the same species (Homo sapiens), and even to the same sub-species (Homo sapiens sapiens), there are small genetic variations across the globe that engender diverse physical appearances, such as variations in skin color.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:04 am

DISMF wrote:
Faked, out of context or simply forged; gotcha'.
If you Google "talmud quotes about goyim" you will get 55,500 hits. Are you saying that ALL of them are "faked, out of context or simply forged"? That's fairly idiotic, DISMF.