Hey liberals: How long should this guy go to jail?

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Werd

Hey liberals: How long should this guy go to jail?

Post by Werd »

Because I mean this is clearly a racially motivated crime upon a bunch of innocent black men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_baC8Nyprp8

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

torus9

Re: Hey liberals: How long should this guy go to jail?

Post by torus9 »

Now everybody put your cell-phones away, turn around and get the fuck out of here. Don't forget to congratulate yourself on the way home for being too black, too white, or perhaps too yellow to intervene.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Which brings me to my next question:

Hey liberals, how long should a white person go to jail for defending a white woman against a black aggressor?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Werd wrote: ↑
Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:48 am
Which brings me to my next question:

Hey liberals, how long should a white person go to jail for defending a white woman against a black aggressor?
On the other hand that guy in the red was one hell of a good fighter. Did four of them in seconds LOL...a bit of the martial arts in there me thinks. Black dudes went home and said "Hey mom, guess what some honky kicked my arse good today"

π•΄π–ˆπ– π–‡π–Šπ–—π–Šπ–šπ–Š π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–™π–˜...π•Ύπ–”π–Ÿπ–Žπ–†π–‘ π–Œπ–Šπ–π–™ π–“π–šπ–— π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–‘

π•³π–šΜˆπ–“π–™π–Žπ–“π–Œπ–Šπ–—

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun »

Eh, certainly not life as it was just a little touch on the girl's hair, eh...

...2 months? Maybe even one?

Honestly, at this point, I'll settle for a fine and that's it. One little touch isn't the end of the World; the White guy overreacted.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

Werd

Post by Werd »

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote: ↑
Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:28 pm
Eh, certainly not life as it was just a little touch on the girl's hair, eh...

...2 months? Maybe even one?

Honestly, at this point, I'll settle for a fine and that's it. One little touch isn't the end of the World; the White guy overreacted.
See that? white guys aren't allowed to defend white women from coloured men who don't take no for an answer and have no regard for the fact she alrady has a boyfriend. DISMF thinks it's okay for a black man to just go and touch a white woman without any permission.

DISMF is either a Jew who hates the white middle class or a guilt ridden white liberal who hates the white middle class, or is simply not white himself. No matter which way you cut it, he is playing the race card. You can be sure that if the races were reversed, he wouldn't be this lenient.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

In a reasonable and sane world, that guy in the red jacket would have drawn his gun and shot that nigger dead about two seconds after the shitskin had laid his hand on the White girl.

Werd

Post by Werd »

In a reasonable and sane world, DISMF would have said that this white man deserves NO PUNISHMENT AT ALL.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Werd wrote: ↑
Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:54 am
In a reasonable and sane world, DISMF would have said that this white man deserves NO PUNISHMENT AT ALL.
I was actually referring to the black guy, although the white guy did overreact. A simple touch on a woman's hair ain't the end of the world. It's not as if he groped her or anything.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Turnagain wrote: ↑
Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:32 am
In a reasonable and sane world, that guy in the red jacket would have drawn his gun and shot that nigger dead about two seconds after the shitskin had laid his hand on the White girl.
Confirmed racist, and if you shoot people for touching your woman's hair, you're a psychopath.