National Socialist Ideology: Debate

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Post Reply
User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

National Socialist Ideology: Debate

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:31 am

Come at me bros!
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 2205
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Mönchweiler
Contact:

Re: National Socialist Ideology: Debate

Post by Huntinger » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:10 am

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:31 am
Come at me bros!
There will be no debate with you. Sind ein untermenschlicher Nicht-Personenjude.
Geheime Staatspolizei

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: National Socialist Ideology: Debate

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:43 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:10 am
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:31 am
Come at me bros!
There will be no debate with you. Sind ein untermenschlicher Nicht-Personenjude.

What happened to the whole 'Holocaust enforcers can't debate because they know they will lose' bit?


What happened to not dodging debate offers?


What happened to arguing with logic?


What happened, to not assuming everyone who disagrees with you is a Jew?


This is hilarious...
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 2205
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Mönchweiler
Contact:

Re: National Socialist Ideology: Debate

Post by Huntinger » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:56 pm

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:43 pm
What happened, to not assuming everyone who disagrees with you is a Jew?
This is hilarious...
You are Jude which is why you are carrying on like you do. Try and not get typhus and infect the lice.
Geheime Staatspolizei

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: National Socialist Ideology: Debate

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:15 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:56 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:43 pm
What happened, to not assuming everyone who disagrees with you is a Jew?
This is hilarious...
You are Jude which is why you are carrying on like you do. Try and not get typhus and infect the lice.
I defend historical truth, does that make me a Jew? That supposed to be an insult?

Well, you seem to think so...

I won't, but I'd suggest you try not to assume too much.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 2205
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Mönchweiler
Contact:

Re: National Socialist Ideology: Debate

Post by Huntinger » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:38 am

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:15 pm
I defend historical truth, does that make me a Jew? That supposed to be an insult?

Well, you seem to think so...

I won't, but I'd suggest you try not to assume too much.
You defend propaganda with little interest in truth. Dies ist auf die mangelnde Integrität der Juden zurückzuführen.
Geheime Staatspolizei

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: National Socialist Ideology: Debate

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:48 am

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:38 am
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:15 pm
I defend historical truth, does that make me a Jew? That supposed to be an insult?

Well, you seem to think so...

I won't, but I'd suggest you try not to assume too much.
You defend propaganda with little interest in truth. Dies ist auf die mangelnde Integrität der Juden zurückzuführen.
Ich bin kein Jude, ich interessiere mich nur für die historische Wahrheit.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

User avatar
Scott
Site Admin
Posts: 2056
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 2:43 am
Location: USA, West of the Pecos
Contact:

Re: National Socialist Ideology: Debate

Post by Scott » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:03 am

You go first, DISMF. Start with some definitions or objections/agreements of some kind.

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

User avatar
VFX
Posts: 276
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:54 pm
Location: München, Deutschland
Contact:

Re: National Socialist Ideology: Debate

Post by VFX » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:35 am

Scott wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:03 am
You go first, DISMF. Start with some definitions or objections/agreements of some kind.
This should indeed be interesting.
“The unforgivable sin of Hitler’s Germany was to develop a new economic system by which the international bankers were deprived of their profits.”
— Winston Churchill

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 2205
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Mönchweiler
Contact:

Re: National Socialist Ideology: Debate

Post by Huntinger » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:55 am

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:48 am
Ich bin kein Jude, ich interessiere mich nur für die historische Wahrheit.
Any one who acts like Jude is one. You claim you are interested in historical truth but that remains to be seem. However, as Scott has suggested give your thoughts on National Socialism, not just Hitlerism but also the Strasserist version and the modern equivalence today. Please also add your Neo Nazi experiences.
Geheime Staatspolizei

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Werd and 2 guests