Alison Chabloz; beautiful HEROINE forever

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 3693
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.
Contact:

Re: Alison Chabloz; beautiful HEROINE forever

Post by Huntinger » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:53 pm

torus9 wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:25 pm
Don't be too quick to judge an experience that I assume you have not experienced.
Vicarious experiences does have an upside.
Speaking of psychedelics....

"Picture yourself on a train bound for Auschwitz
Where thirty-foot Germans eat formaldehyde pies.
You swallow your pride and your diamonds quite slowy
And extract them from your shit-coated lies.

Irene in the camp with diamonds
Irene in the camp with diamonds...."
It is good that you have a poem about the "diamond girl'. The 5th diamond must have been painful. There were only 4 diamonds but she considers herself as the 5th.
With the help of another prisoner, she was able to escape Auschwitz by getting on a train traveling across tracks running near the No. 3 gas chamber. ..Yeah right
𝕲𝕾𝕻
𝔊𝔢𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔞𝔱𝔰𝔭𝔬𝔩𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔦 𝔣𝔲̈𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔖𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔱𝔰𝔡𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔰𝔱

User avatar
torus9
Posts: 597
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Alison Chabloz; beautiful HEROINE forever

Post by torus9 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:01 am

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:53 pm
It is good that you have a poem about the "diamond girl'.
A mere contextual improvisation on The Beatles'

Lucy in the
Sky with
Diamonds.

"Lay down all thoughts
Surrender to the void
It is not dying
It is not dying..."

User avatar
Friedrich Paul Berg
Posts: 3111
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:21 am
Contact:

Re: Alison Chabloz; beautiful HEROINE forever

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:08 pm

https://alisonchabloz.com/2019/02/17/br ... #more-7452
Alison Chabloz
sola virtus invicta
Branded “insane” for questioning lack of evidence and laughing at lies

February 17, 2019 Alison Chabloz

Interested readers can now view PDF documents of both last Monday’s Preliminary Ruling (regards “sending”, etc.) and Wednesday’s Judgement.

For those less inclined to wade through pages of text and case law quotations, certain paragraphs have been selected and reproduced below, with emphasis added.

18. […] We agree with Mr Mulholland QC for the prosecution that the undoubted historical fact of the Holocaust represents part of the context in which these songs must be judged. That is not however the same as asserting that the Holocaust is not an appropriate subject for historical enquiry, debate or artistic treatment. Nor do we ignore the fact that, as with any aspect of history, new evidence will inevitably emerge, and historical judgments will alter. We also acknowledge that many commonly held ideas or assumptions about the Holocaust do not have a firm historical basis. We further acknowledge that the recollections of individual witnesses as to their part in the events of the Holocaust may [as is the case with any witness to an event or circumstance] be unreliable, exaggerated or even deliberately untruthful.

The above acknowledgements do not form the same basis for the ideas being put across in my songs?

22. We have reached a number of general conclusions about the appellant, having listened with care to her evidence. As already noted, she is a Holocaust denier. While not a historian, as we recognise [she describes herself first and foremost as a musician], she clearly has an extensive, albeit highly selective, interest in history. During her evidence she made rapid-fire reference to a bewildering array of sources, although it was striking how dismissive she was of anything that might contradict the narrative to which she subscribes. Furthermore she is manifestly anti-Semitic, and utterly obsessed with what she perceives to be the wrongdoing of Jews and their disproportionate influence in politics, the media and banking in particular. In relation to questions involving the Holocaust in particular, and Jews more generally, she appears to us quite simply to have lost all sense of perspective. While that is neither attractive nor to her credit, we emphasise that anti-Semitism is not a crime, just as Holocaust denial is not. Nor can the fact that somebody is a Holocaust denier or an anti-Semite prove that anything she writes or sings is grossly offensive. However her anti-Semitism and her attitude to the Holocaust are in our judgment highly relevant to her state of mind so far as her musical compositions are concerned.

The judge made at least as many selective references to sources as I did. He believes the orthodox view as narrated to us on a daily basis by the Zionist-owned media, Hollywood, BBC “documentaries”, etc., etc. (Interestingly, the prosecution tried and failed to have the holy “Six Million” written in stone, perhaps in part owing to my mention of Hilberg (five million) and other orthodox historians who have disputed the magical figure?)

Jewish power and influence is in no doubt whatsoever. Why does pointing this out lead to accusations of being a JEW-HATER? At one point on Monday, the judge made a sarcastic reference to people who would choose to believe that Jews somehow control Greenwich Meantime. His Honour’s palpable bias was evident from day one, most clearly shown in the defamatory statements made by him and lay magistrate Rego in this week’s ruling.

In order to keep the “Holocaust” myth alive, “deniers” must be defamed as mentally deficient. The same is happening in Austria to the longest-serving revisionist thought criminal, Wolfgang Fröhlich, in prison now for over a decade. One must be insane to question the lack of evidence of homicidal gas chambers, to laugh at the fictional accounts of certain survivors who were lucky enough to have survived, escaping said gas chambers without any of these survivors actually having seen any such gas chamber!

26: […] We unhesitatingly reject the appellant’s evidence that this song [I Like the Story as it it – SATIRE!] was at least in part motivated by a benevolent desire to free Jewish people from the shackles of “atrocity propaganda”. We are sure that she wrote and performed it because she hates Jews […]

In short, I am guilty of refusing to worship Jews and their lies. Indeed, my sentence was far too lenient – an opinion currently being aired on various social media platforms: I should be locked up, flogged, sent to Auschwitz, etc. The Zionist Daily Mail has again pulled out the old “her family and friends all hate her” angle. Pure lies.

Zionists lie. It is their religious duty. They consider themselves to be God’s Chosen Elite and therefore untouchable. It is even said that they offer their lawyers pro bono to the cash-strapped CPS. On the other hand, it is ironic and amusing to see these powerful Jew-Zionists running in all directions, complaining and playing victim over a silly song; this entire farce of course also being played out in the English court system, with compliant judges simply parroting the usual insults and ad hominem.

27. We turn finally to the appellant’s mens rea. We are sure, in relation to each song, that the appellant positively intended it to be grossly offensive to Jews. We are further satisfied that, although part of her intended audience on YouTube was persons sharing her own warped outlook, she embedded the hyperlink [Charges 1 and 2] and uploaded the video [Charge 3] in the hope that those who saw and heard the songs would include Jewish people who would be grossly offended by them.

Anti-Semitism not a crime. “Holocaust” “denial” not a crime. Offending Jews is.

Remember that, you warped Goyim!
FPBerg

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: Alison Chabloz; beautiful HEROINE forever

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:52 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:48 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:26 pm
Wrong, it was for hate speech, not Holocaust Denial.
People should learn to laugh at themselves. As Friedrich said, with that absurd film starring Mr Pitt no one blinked an eye when they depict the murderous intention of Yanks against Germans. Alisons songs are funny. (((survivors))) is a great song and should be taught in the music classes of all schools and sang in synagogues.

Laughing at themselves =/ Mocking people who went through hell by calling them liars et al. The former is comedy, the latter is hate speech.


Perhaps Alison should have been deported to Auschwitz in 1944 to see first-hand what the Jews suffered through?



BTW, if the Yanks really wanted to murder the Germans, there would have been no Germans today. Turns out, I am speaking to you right now. The Yanks were the ones responsible for the Berlin Air Lift, amongst other things.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 3693
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.
Contact:

Re: Alison Chabloz; beautiful HEROINE forever

Post by Huntinger » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:19 pm

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:52 pm
Perhaps Alison should have been deported to Auschwitz in 1944 to see first-hand what the Jews suffered through?
BTW, if the Yanks really wanted to murder the Germans, there would have been no Germans today. Turns out, I am speaking to you right now. The Yanks were the ones responsible for the Berlin Air Lift, amongst other things.
The yanks are evil people, Jude inspired and their day is over due to the Russian and Chinese new economic plan. While individual Americans are nice people collectively they are disgusting, Canadians are much nicer and so are Mexicans. This is just a personal observation. It was not only Jude at the Auschwitz complex. The Yanks had no need to Murder Germans I think the Soviets murdered 5 million of us. The real issues was the criminals, the Kapos who actually internally ran the place. If the SS were to get a spank on the arse for this they deserve it, that is a fact. The Kapos who were criminals stole the inmates food and half beat them do death.
I do not mock those who suffered at all just those who claim suffering while living on milk and honey at the great expense of others. That is National Socialism: we support the working class and shun the greedy.
𝕲𝕾𝕻
𝔊𝔢𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔞𝔱𝔰𝔭𝔬𝔩𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔦 𝔣𝔲̈𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔖𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔱𝔰𝔡𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔰𝔱

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: Alison Chabloz; beautiful HEROINE forever

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:23 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:19 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:52 pm
Perhaps Alison should have been deported to Auschwitz in 1944 to see first-hand what the Jews suffered through?
BTW, if the Yanks really wanted to murder the Germans, there would have been no Germans today. Turns out, I am speaking to you right now. The Yanks were the ones responsible for the Berlin Air Lift, amongst other things.
The yanks are evil people, Jude inspired and their day is over due to the Russian and Chinese new economic plan. While individual Americans are nice people collectively they are disgusting, Canadians are much nicer and so are Mexicans. This is just a personal observation. It was not only Jude at the Auschwitz complex. The Yanks had no need to Murder Germans I think the Soviets murdered 5 million of us. The real issues was the criminals, the Kapos who actually internally ran the place. If the SS were to get a spank on the arse for this they deserve it, that is a fact. The Kapos who were criminals stole the inmates food and half beat them do death.


Prove, it, prove it, and the Russians are never going to beat the U.S, even the Chinese aren't going to win as their system isn't based on capitalism, their GDP is grossly inflated. How can a people be individually nice, but collectively disgusting? Well, pity your experiences weren't great, SS-Schutz. Gee, tell me something I didn't know. Prove it, but you did call them the murderous Yanks... The SS were criminals, and the Kapos were just following orders (read, actually forced to follow orders). Where's your proof for your claims?
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 3693
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.
Contact:

Re: Alison Chabloz; beautiful HEROINE forever

Post by Huntinger » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:36 pm

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:23 pm

Prove, it, prove it, and the Russians are never going to beat the U.S, even the Chinese aren't going to win as their system isn't based on capitalism, their GDP is grossly inflated. How can a people be individually nice, but collectively disgusting? Well, pity your experiences weren't great, SS-Schutz. Gee, tell me something I didn't know. Prove it, but you did call them the murderous Yanks... The SS were criminals, and the Kapos were just following orders (read, actually forced to follow orders). Where's your proof for your claims?
The facts speak for themselves. In the last 50 years the US has killed some 25 million people, most of them Asians and Muslims. The proof is in the pudding so to speak as to the outcome of the Russian Chinese economic collaboration where the US dollar is no longer global. The proof of the claims are in most of the Jude and none Jude eyewitness testimony about the Kapo brutality, this was also noticed by Paul Rassinier. Kapos obeyed their own orders working in criminal collaboration overrun by the Oberkapo. The Oberkapo was accountable to the Lagerführer I really doubt if an organization can be called criminal by a Kangaroo court at Nürnberg where one of the judges was a special commissioner of the Soviet Commission responsible for the Katyn massacre. This is a total farce and well known globally.
𝕲𝕾𝕻
𝔊𝔢𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔞𝔱𝔰𝔭𝔬𝔩𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔦 𝔣𝔲̈𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔖𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔱𝔰𝔡𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔰𝔱

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: Alison Chabloz; beautiful HEROINE forever

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:22 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:36 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:23 pm

Prove, it, prove it, and the Russians are never going to beat the U.S, even the Chinese aren't going to win as their system isn't based on capitalism, their GDP is grossly inflated. How can a people be individually nice, but collectively disgusting? Well, pity your experiences weren't great, SS-Schutz. Gee, tell me something I didn't know. Prove it, but you did call them the murderous Yanks... The SS were criminals, and the Kapos were just following orders (read, actually forced to follow orders). Where's your proof for your claims?
The facts speak for themselves. In the last 50 years the US has killed some 25 million people, most of them Asians and Muslims. The proof is in the pudding so to speak as to the outcome of the Russian Chinese economic collaboration where the US dollar is no longer global. The proof of the claims are in most of the Jude and none Jude eyewitness testimony about the Kapo brutality, this was also noticed by Paul Rassinier. Kapos obeyed their own orders working in criminal collaboration overrun by the Oberkapo. The Oberkapo was accountable to the Lagerführer I really doubt if an organization can be called criminal by a Kangaroo court at Nürnberg where one of the judges was a special commissioner of the Soviet Commission responsible for the Katyn massacre. This is a total farce and well known globally.

You will have to prove it first-handedly, along with your other claims.

The Russian ruble is laughable, the Chinese lack of democracy is pitiful. U.S. dominance is safe and secure.

Well, you might want to prove your claims about Kapo brutality, with documents, eye witness, etc...

That was for realpolitik reasons, the West couldn't betray the Soviets at that instant, but they did condemn their war crimes. When the Soviets tried the 'We didn't sign Geneva so our treatment of prisoners was Okay,' the court rejected that argument.

Besides, three men at Nuremberg got away, so if this was really kangaroo as you say, everyone would have gotten death sentences, no exception.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

Werd
Posts: 8655
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Alison Chabloz; beautiful HEROINE forever

Post by Werd » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:29 pm

if this was really kangaroo as you say, everyone would have gotten death sentences, no exception.
Non sequitor.

Plus if you're going to rig ALL trials, people will pick up on it. That's why you only mess with certain key individual defendants and use THOSE ONES to "justify" or "prove" the holocaust. Ala, the tortured Hoess at his trial. Try this on for size:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2063
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2095
viewtopic.php?p=58827#p58827

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: Alison Chabloz; beautiful HEROINE forever

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:32 pm

Werd wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:29 pm
if this was really kangaroo as you say, everyone would have gotten death sentences, no exception.
Non sequitor.

Plus if you're going to rig ALL trials, people will pick up on it. That's why you only mess with certain key individual defendants and use THOSE ONES to "justify" or "prove" the holocaust. Ala, the tortured Hoess at his trial. Try this on for size:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2063
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2095
viewtopic.php?p=58827#p58827

The Soviets certainly didn't give a fuck about that, most of the men trialed at Nuremberg were higher-ups. Point still remains, a kangaroo court, one which flies in the face of respected law principals, doesn't need justification.

Hoess confirmed what his captors said in his memoirs, so argument invalidated.

Argumentum ad linkum isn't an argument.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests