Alison Chabloz; beautiful HEROINE forever

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Friedrich Paul Berg

Alison Chabloz; beautiful HEROINE forever

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg »

Alison Chabloz Conviction Upheld: First Ever in UK for 'Holocaust Denial'
Birmingham Live (Britain)

A blogger who wrote and performed anti-Semitic songs mocking the Holocaust has had her conviction upheld. Alison Chabloz, 55, was found guilty last May of three charges relating to three self-penned songs at Westminster Magistrates' Court. But she fought her conviction for posting "grossly offensive" material. Today, Judge Christopher Hehir, assisted by a lay magistrate, upheld the conviction. District judge John Zani had said he was satisfied the material was grossly offensive, and that Chabloz had intended to insult Jewish people ... Adrian Davies, defending, previously told the district judge that his ruling would be a landmark one, setting a precedent on the exercise of free speech.

FPBerg
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Trolljegeren

Re: Alison Chabloz; HEROINE forever

Post by Trolljegeren »

I do believe it is this song that got her into difficulty. I do not find it offensive.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg »

Gee, I wonder if I had complained about that Hollywood movie "Inglorious Basterds" starring Brad Pitt and produced by Harvery Weinstein, what would have happened? Any guesses?

If Americans ever want to see what "evil" really looks like, they need only look at themselves in any mirror. As Britain reduces itself to the size of a postage stamp, should anyone feel sorry?

FPBerg

Trolljegeren

Post by Trolljegeren »

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:11 pm

If Americans ever want to see what "evil" really looks like, they need only look at themselves in any mirror. As Britain reduces itself to the size of a postage stamp, should anyone feel sorry?

FPBerg
I think Oberführer Oskar Dirlewanger would be proud of these boys and would like to have them on his side in Belarussia.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:11 pm
Gee, I wonder if I had complained about that Hollywood movie "Inglorious Basterds" starring Brad Pitt and produced by Harvery Weinstein, what would have happened? Any guesses?
To call this movie, ahem, "flick", a useless piece of gratuitous nonsense is to still praise it with faint damnation. I ain't praising it but if I were to say what I REALLY think....I might "offend" somebody!!

Think of poor Waltz, an Austrian no less and how he must have suffered for his "art". He was compelled to draw inspiration from that which he loathes. Certainly nobody dresses themselves in Nazi attire with a happy face and hopes of a "nice day". Yet he did so and received the meaningless accolades that the Hollywood glitterati are happy to bestow.
Last edited by torus9 on Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Re: Alison Chabloz; beautiful HEROINE forever

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun »

Wrong, it was for hate speech, not Holocaust Denial.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:26 pm
Wrong, it was for hate speech, not Holocaust Denial.
People should learn to laugh at themselves. As Friedrich said, with that absurd film starring Mr Pitt no one blinked an eye when they depict the murderous intention of Yanks against Germans. Alisons songs are funny. (((survivors))) is a great song and should be taught in the music classes of all schools and sang in synagogues.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert Hüntinger

torus9

Post by torus9 »

This could morph into some hideously offensive caricature of an MC Escher sketch drawn by Monty Python on LSD.

‘Off a whole gram of molly, and my bitch think I’m trippin’. Now I’m clutchin’ on my forty, all I can think about is drillin’. I hate fuck shit, slap a bitch nigga, kill a snitch nigga, rob a rich nigga.’

I'm fucking grossly offended that a 13-year-old-girl regards those lyrics as commemorative. But that's beside the point, isn't it? Research Chelsea Russell, a teenager from Liverpool who was charged under hate crime laws for quoting those lyrics on Instagram.

So, perhaps I take youtube to task for posting Chabloz, Berg for "quoting" it, and Scott for hosting it. Ad nauseum. This whiney-hiney "I'm offended" shit has got to stop.
Last edited by torus9 on Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

torus9 wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:06 pm
I'm fucking grossly offended that a 13-year-old-girl regards those lyrics as commemorative. But that's beside the point, isn't it? Research Chelsea Russell, a teenager from Liverpool who was charged under hate crime laws for quoting those lyrics on Instagram.

So, perhaps I take youtube to task for posting Chabloz, Charles for "quoting" it, and Scott for hosting it. Ad nauseum. This whiney-hiney "I'm offended" shit has got to stop.
I doubt if an asteroid landing on your car would offend you Torus, considering the stuff you inject into yourself.
Seems lysergic acid diethylamide mixed with N-methyl-1-phenylpropan-2-amine. Yup they whine too much, you know when Jude arrives at the airport, you still hear the whine after the engines have stopped.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert Hüntinger

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:15 pm
I doubt if an asteroid landing on your car would offend you Torus, considering the stuff you inject into yourself.
Seems lysergic acid diethylamide mixed with N-methyl-1-phenylpropan-2-amine. Yup they whine too much, you know when Jude arrives at the airport, you still hear the whine after the engines have stopped.
Along with never injecting myself with anything, I'm a teetotaler who hasn't ingested psychedelics for almost thirty years. Don't be too quick to judge an experience that I assume you have not experienced.

Speaking of psychedelics....

"Picture yourself on a train bound for Auschwitz
Where thirty-foot Germans eat formaldehyde pies.
You swallow your pride and your diamonds quite slowy
And extract them from your shit-coated lies.

Irene in the camp with diamonds
Irene in the camp with diamonds...."