Causes of Jewish 'Exile' into Europe

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Freya

Causes of Jewish 'Exile' into Europe

Post by Freya » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:59 pm

I don't think I've initiated a thread on this topic before...hope not.

Do people generally consider the destruction of the second temple in 70 AD the cause of the jewish diaspora into Europe? Or how about the supposed Bar Kochba revolt in I think 135 AD?

Some jews seem to start with the Babylonian Captivity in the 500's BCE. But that didn't involve Europe either by conqueror or destination for the jews, so that seems ridiculous to blame any europeans for.

I ask this because I'm noticing that some academics in medieval studies are going back and 'diversifying' Europe in the Middle Ages, to the tune of proving linguistic jewish presence there and jewish impact on language generally, for one example. But that does't prove they somehow had the right to be there, or that they weren't colonizers.

70 AD saw maybe 30-40 jews get abducted into Europe by the Romans. The Bar Kokhba Revolt was very likely mostly myth and even then didn't involve only jews.

The truth is the jews went into Europe voluntarily as commercial partners with the Roman authorities to exploit the indigenous europeans, whose plight mirrors in many ways the palestinians.' Why aren't we allowed the same right of return and self-determination? The fact that the jews in England were so crypto only proves that they had something to hide, and that they pretended to be european nobility. The British Empire's colonial period was largely orchestrated by jews for the benefit of jews. Europeans were at best managers, but mostly just working class people whose plight was often not much different from the native peoples in the colonies.

Freya

Re: Causes of Jewish 'Exile' into Europe

Post by Freya » Mon May 13, 2019 8:54 am

Are people ignoring this thread for some specific reason? Are people afraid of admitting that the Romans were colonizers? That the Romans were responsible for first bringing the Jews into Europe?

As medieval history is being re-written by radical leftists in academia to justify genociding the european race I find it odd no one considers this a relevant issue.

if some weird misplaced fealty to roman heritage accounts for this silence I strongly urge people to reconsider the assumption that native europeans can ally with Rome and/or its descendants. Our survival depends on facing the fact that Rome was an imperialist anti-white race occupier, partnered with the Jews to enslave us.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Mon May 13, 2019 4:09 pm

Freya wrote: โ†‘
Mon May 13, 2019 8:54 am
Are people ignoring this thread for some specific reason? Are people afraid of admitting that the Romans were colonizers? That the Romans were responsible for first bringing the Jews into Europe?

As medieval history is being re-written by radical leftists in academia to justify genociding the european race I find it odd no one considers this a relevant issue.

if some weird misplaced fealty to roman heritage accounts for this silence I strongly urge people to reconsider the assumption that native europeans can ally with Rome and/or its descendants. Our survival depends on facing the fact that Rome was an imperialist anti-white race occupier, partnered with the Jews to enslave us.
Rome was imperialist which is because it was an empire run by an Emperor. They conquered judaea and to their credit pissed of many jude. They were somewhat more race tolerant than people might expect but there was no shortage of slaves. Where do you get the idea that the promotors of SPQR were working in collusion with Jude.?

๐•น๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–†๐–‘๐–˜๐–”๐–Ÿ๐–Ž๐–†๐–‘๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™

Freya

Post by Freya » Tue May 14, 2019 10:20 am

What's SPQR, Huntinger?

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Tue May 14, 2019 12:40 pm

Freya wrote: โ†‘
Tue May 14, 2019 10:20 am
What's SPQR, Huntinger?
Hmmm? Hey, here's an idea. Let's use a search engine. E.g. google. :)

SPQR = Senฤtus populus que rลmฤnus

Which is โ€œThe senate and people of Romeโ€ in Latin.

ImageImage

Refers to the government of the ancient Roman Republic. It appears on Roman currency, at the end of documents made public by inscription in stone or metal, and in dedications of monuments and public works.

Freya

Post by Freya » Tue May 14, 2019 3:07 pm

Google Jews under and in Roman Empire, status of, trading partners, etc. etc.

So do you acknowledge that the Romans brought the Jews into Europe? Do you actually believe significant numbers of them were 'abducted' into Europe, to be 'slaves' who were traders and bankers? Are you unaware of the elite status Jews occupied in the Empire?

Are you part italian?