Transgender activists hate biological XX women and girls

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Werd

Re: Transgender activists hate biological XX women and girls

Post by Werd » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:45 am

it is essential that States guarantee the integral, free, autonomous, and full development of every human being
SO WHY THE HELL ARE CHILDREN BEING GIVEN PUBERTY BLOCKERS???

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:09 am

Werd wrote: ↑
Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:45 am
SO WHY THE HELL ARE CHILDREN BEING GIVEN PUBERTY BLOCKERS???
I must confess I never heard of a "puberty blocker", or even thought about it until I read your post. According to Wiki
Puberty blockers, also called puberty inhibitors, puberty suppressants, puberty suppressors, or hormone suppressors, are a group of medications used to inhibit puberty. They were originally used to treat children with precocious puberty or other such early onset of puberty. Puberty blockers are commonly used for the transgender community. In this community, puberty blockers are used to provide transgender youth with time to further explore their identity, while halting the development of their predisposed sex characteristics caused by the onset of puberty.
Quite amazing, seems they don't want the cut n tuck too early. I think this is in the United States and have no idea what occurs elsewhere, but most likely there will be similar medical policies. There have been a few cases I have heard where some boys have lost their "privies" only to reget it later. I think Rod Stewart summed it up nicely with his song "the first cut is the deepest".
π•½π–Šπ–Žπ–ˆπ–π–˜π–˜π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–Šπ–—π–π–Šπ–Žπ–™π–˜π–‰π–Žπ–Šπ–“π–˜π–™

Werd

Post by Werd » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:55 pm

If you don't agree with this liberals, that makes you a racist. - Werd :lol:

Werd

Post by Werd » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:23 am

Transgender Breaks Woman's Skull! MMA Fighter Fallon Fox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxzk6kYtGhw

Psycho liberals throwing women to the lions once again. Safety of women and girls be damned. Science be damned. The fact that some women are pushing this nonsense is INSANE. The college brainwashing and the inversion of reality has been completed. These women need their feminist cards revoked because they FUCKING FAILED!!!

Werd

Post by Werd » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:43 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9j4gAeWqoY

The Heritage Foundation
Published on Apr 4, 2019
β€œElaine” (pseudonym) is the mother of a daughter suffering from gender dysphoria. She shared the pain and heartbreak of watching her daughter hormonally and surgically alter her body.