Of course trannies are real women!

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Huntinger

Re: Of course trannies are real women!

Post by Huntinger » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:43 am

torus9 wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:36 am
Huntinger wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:16 am
Is there a Jude hunting season?
Spoken in an overt New Jersey twang, "They're always lookin fa bargains at Craaaaaazzzzy Al's!!!"

But, no. Although I am proposing to the municipal, provincial, and federal branches of govt. that a town square is held monthly in which politicians of all persuasions are publicly jeered and taunted.
Does that mean there are "stocks' put up where people can throw rotten veges at them. I am in.
Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei

torus9

Post by torus9 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:53 am

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:43 am
Does that mean there are "stocks' put up where people can throw rotten veges at them.
Too invasive. Far too provocative. "Fruits" implying one thing "vegetables" another. City council would know no peace.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:20 am

We could have Judenbestände which would save a massive gas bill.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:08 am

Lived on Sierra Drive, actually. I don't recall the exact street number. But unlike Walter White, I still have all my hair. :-)

Anyway, I don't think Wendy was a Tranny. As I recall, she was a female prostitute who lived at the Crossroads Motel, and had a kid. Anyway, as a Tweaker (meth addict) she looked like an old lady but was probably not much older than Jesse Pinkman.

Alice Cooper, aka Vincent Furnier, turned 70 this year and is a local Phoenix boy. He credits God for helping him beat his alcoholism. He used to pal around with his neighbor, the late Country-Western performer Glen Campbell, another alcoholic. They spent a lot of time golfing and whatever.

The traffic cam photo below caught the Rock Star behind the wheel while speeding. In talking to friends who have had this happen to them, you meet a lot of celebrity types in traffic school.

Btw, the Nuro robot grocery deliveries are done in my old Zip Code. I have a friend who lives next door to that Zip Code and who shops at that particular Frys store in Scottsdale. I will see if they will still deliver to his address. I have not seen the Nuro robot car around myself, but the news reports say that it only uses the side streets. It is followed by a chase car with a human. No word whether or not the safety driver is a Tranny or not--which was the case with the Uber robot car that ran over the pedestrian last April in Tempe. You used to see those Uber robots everywhere but not any longer. I guess the grocery delivery robot cars are considered less of a threat so they are allowed for now.

One day you will be able to order a pizza and get it delivered without a surly Negro demanding a tip.

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:17 am

Scott wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:08 am
Lived on Sierra Drive, actually. I don't recall the exact street number. But unlike Walter White, I still have all my hair. :-)
Ha ha ha. I am going off topic but its almost new year. This is for you Walt Scott.
How much for a Wendy? Wendy